Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
As some of you may know, I moved back to Big D a few month ago, for the time being, to help out my folks since Dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Since that time, I have been fairly insulated - mainly working around the house, starting the process of clearing out and organizing 50 + years of Dad's accumulated crap. Went out for lunch a few times, went to the market for Mom a few times, saw a few friends, took Dad's car to the mechanic, but that's about it. My young daughter (12 yrs) arrived for a 3 week visit on Friday. Today I took her to the Galleria to get some clothing at a store she likes - American Eagle. I parked as close to the store as possible so I could get in and out as quickly as possible. What do we see, first thing, when we enter the store? A frigging large Homo Pride display with rainbow and homo slogan shirts and shorts. I almost left the store, but my daughter had a gift card to spend and really wanted some new clothes.

Some aging queen with nail polish on comes over to "help" us. He's about 58-65 yrs. old and is wearing short shorts, tats a nose ring etc. I wave him off. I look at the clothing with my daughter - prices are friggin' outrageous - $50.00 for a pair of jean shorts, $50.00 for a tiny strappy shirt, $50.00 for another shirt. Queenie comes by again to see how we're doing. I complimented him on his color choice of nail polish and say: "That color looks fabulous on you," He smiled at me. "Are you planning on smoking some hog later today?" He turns on his heels and walks away in a huff. We pay and leave.

Call me crazy, but I don't want my young daughter being exposed to this idiotic celebration of mental illness and deviant sexuality, every time we go into a store, at her school, on television, in the movies, on social media, on the interwebs, or anywhere else. Children should not be exposed to this crap. They do not have the mental acumen to understand that they are being manipulated by evil people who have no regard for their well-being and who are actively working to destroy our country and the mores and values the enabled our country to become the envy of the entire world. America has become a bad joke. Look at our current Resident-in-Chief. A fuggin' joke.

I then told my daughter that since we were there, at the Galleria, we should stop by the Apple store to pick up a single, tiny, proprietary "pentalobe" screw I needed for my MacBook Pro. I had taken it there about 9 mo. ago to get the swollen battery and keyboard changed out. The tech didn't screw the back plate on tight enough and 3 screws worked themselves out - I caught 2 of them in time, but lost the 3rd. We walk up to the door and two Apple employees block us. I said: what the Hell are you doing? They said: Sorry Sir, this is the exit. I said: so what, there's nobody near the exit. The basterds wouldn't let me in. The rent-a-cop was eyeballing me. I asked my daughter to go sit on the bench and then said to the cop: What the fugg are you lookin' at? He stood aside and I walked over to one of the other 6 doors, and I was immediately assaulted by a giant screen celebrating the apparently gigantic mentally ill population of Americans with a giant gay pride logo. Fück. I then told the Apple employee I thought it was wonderful that they too are celebrating mental illness. I then told him why I was there and he proceeded to give me a hard time: Oh no Sir, we can't do that, you need to make an appointment. We went back-and-forth, round and round until I finally said look, you fückstick, there's a dozen employees standing right there doing nothing. Either you go get the screw I need or go get someone who can and I am not waiting an hour for you to do so.

The jackass finally went and found a manager for me, who gave me essentially the same BS. She asked me for the serial number of my computer. I asked her if I looked like I was carrying my computer. Sorry sir, we need the serial number. I asked her how many of her customers had their computer's serial numbers committed to memory. I told her that she absolutely did not need my serial number and I asked her to go and get the screw I needed. I explained that it was a very easy process for her to go to the back and get a screw from the tech. I informed her that I was certain that they had thousands of them in the back. Sorry sir i can't help you without your serial number, we can't just give out screws for people to fix their own computers, our policy... I interrupted her and said: Look, I don't give a schitt what your policies are, this is a very simple request. I have a 2014-2015 MacBook Pro, which uses a pentalobe screw to affix the back plate. Go in the back and get me one. I will pay for it. More BS. More back and forth. More round and round. She asks me if I have a receipt for the repair or an Invoice number. Really, I ask. Really? More BS. I give her my name. I give her my e-mail address. Sorry sir, it's not in our computer. Finally, I look up the appointment confirmation on my ANDROID phone and show it to the Bi-Atch. Then I tell her to get her ass to the back to talk to a tech and tell him what I need. Finally, she comes out with the Tech, or "Genius" who is holding a fat binder with all the different screws and fasteners they use for every Apple product they sell. I knew what he was up to. The MFer tried to tell me that they have hundreds of different screws for my computer. I inform him that may indeed be the case, but the 2014-2015 MacBook Pro only utilized the small pentalobe screw on the back plate, which he had to acknowledge was true but wouldn't say, but I could tell by his expression he knew he was caught. So the fugger handed me the screw he had between his thumb and forefinger the entire time! He said: here, this is the screw you need. Just handed it to me - a tiny, tiny, 1mm wide x 2mm long screw. You almost can't see it with the nekkid eye. I said thanks, do you have a small ziplock I can put it in so I don't loose it and have to come back up here and go through this fugging soul-sucking process again. No sir, we don't have ziplock bags, but I could get you a styrofoam bag for it. Are you trying to be a smart ass? GET ME THE FÜKING BAG!

What an awful experience going to the mall in 2022 has become. If a man needs a fücking screw, he should be able to go to the store and get the FÜCKING screw he needs without being assaulted by rampant fåggōtry and without having to deal with smarmy fückstick leftist employees. All they had to do was say sure, give me a minute while I run to the back and get the pentalobe screw you need. That's all they had to do. I would have been relatively happy (notwithstanding their corporate cowardice gay pride display) and been on my way in 5 minutes. Instead they have to give me hard time and draw out the process as long as possible.

I can't stand what our country has become and I look forward to the day I can move to rural WY or somewhere very similar and get away from this lunacy. Idiocy has invaded every facet of modern life and in my opinion, the majority of our country has lost its collective mind - fully half of this country is composed of brain-dead morons.

Latest example: Roe vs. Wade being overturned and the resulting protests by complete imbeciles. They simply don't have the intelligence to understand that their opinion has no bearing whatsoever on the decision. THERE'S NO MENTION OF ABORTION IN THE US CONSTITUTION, THEREFORE, PER THE CONSTITUTION, WHICH IS THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND, IT FALLS TO THE STATES. IT IS NOT A FEDERAL MATTER, PERIOD, THE END.

That idiot Carter really fugged us with the DoED. Those evil marxists have devised curriculums that ensure we are raising generation after generation of people completely bereft of critical thinking skills. The lack of history, civics and economics courses has doomed this country. There's simply too many idiots in this country to recover. Cameltoe Hairass is just one in the initial class of imbeciles that we can look forward to running our country. She, and others like her, have no business in positions of authority. "The adults are back in charge," my ass. I am fugging pissed.

-- END RANT --

Last edited by High_Noon; 06/26/22.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Idiocracy
It's got electrolytes!

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
TLDR

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Then why post a reply?

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Actually I did read most of it and then just laughed

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If I want to get pissed off at the world I just go to walmart........

In a pinch, lowes will do.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock

Yeah, it's függing hilarious that my daughter is assailed with rampant sexual deviancy and a man can't even get a small screw without having to run the gauntlet due to the policies of a Leftist company. Absolutely hilarious.

Last edited by High_Noon; 06/26/22.

- Del Gue
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It's definately not our father's America with all the celebrations of sexual deviancy, TV commercials for panties with built in feminine protection, bent carrot therapies and dating sites catering to gays including pics of them holding hands and kissing. Lesbian military officers, homosexuals in the cabinet and the White House illuminated in rainbow colors. I could go on ad nauseum but you get the idea.

Last edited by gunswizard; 06/26/22.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Why in the hell did you get an apple in the first place?

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This place has sure changed. Sorry to hear about all of that crap. I would be mad too. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock

Yeah, it's függing hilarious that my daughter is assailed with rampant sexual deviancy and a man can't even get a small screw without having to run the gauntlet due to the policies of a Leftist company. Absolutely hilarious.

Oh, don't be fooled, they can get a "screw", just not the kind you're thinking of.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Originally Posted by Idiocracy
It's got electrolytes!

Yep, lol. I ordered that movie a few weeks ago. The parallels are scary.

But yeah, I am kinda glad to be living in BFE these days.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is a sad situation. I feel you High Noon, the inmates are running the asylum...

My co-workers have labeled me "Angry Man"! I am having a hard time getting the yellow stains off my shoes, I am either getting pissed on or off a lot lately.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by SCgman1

Lowes
Our local lowes put in self check out lanes. Now im the guy who I prEvers self check out as i dont want to deal with an idiot cashier( of any race or sex) nor do i want to have a conversation. So I got to the self check out have a few items and 4 checkout people swarm me. Now there is 2 regular checkout lanes and 4 self check. But the regular are closed. One of these people literally start to check me out. I ask what are you doing this is self checkout i dont need help. I then say why aren’t you over there at the check out lane. She (with blue hair ) proceeds to talk about looks like your doing a deck project this weekend blah blah. I ask again. Why are those regular lanes closed and your here. She says this is where she scheduled to work. I said that is stupid this is self checkout if i wanted heplease id go to the regular lane. No she says those are closed. I left shaking my head.
Went back yesterday and same deal only an older lady helped. I asked what the deal was this is self checkout. She said no now i or is called assisted checkout. I said isn’t that what those registers are for.? She says under her breath this is what corporate orders there is a number on the receipt,,PLEASE call it. I agree she says stupid but it is where she has been assigned in the store
Just wow

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lost my Dad when I was 2, 1971.
My Pap at 10 1979.

Something will trigger the thoughts, and I will wish I could have known
them as an adult.

Pap was born in a mining town in 1918. First generation American, served in WWII, wounded at Normandy.

As soon as I wish they were here, I have mixed feelings about doing that
to them. Pap's reaction to Mental Illness Month would be epic.
I'm laughing at how I perceive it, as I type.

But the heartbreak, as it settled in what has become of his country,
would be hard to witness.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Originally Posted by SCgman1

Lowes
Our local lowes put in self check out lanes. Now im the guy who I prEvers self check out as i dont want to deal with an idiot cashier( of any race or sex) nor do i want to have a conversation. So I got to the self check out have a few items and 4 checkout people swarm me. Now there is 2 regular checkout lanes and 4 self check. But the regular are closed. One of these people literally start to check me out. I ask what are you doing this is self checkout i dont need help. I then say why aren’t you over there at the check out lane. She (with blue hair ) proceeds to talk about looks like your doing a deck project this weekend blah blah. I ask again. Why are those regular lanes closed and your here. She says this is where she scheduled to work. I said that is stupid this is self checkout if i wanted heplease id go to the regular lane. No she says those are closed. I left shaking my head.
Went back yesterday and same deal only an older lady helped. I asked what the deal was this is self checkout. She said no now i or is called assisted checkout. I said isn’t that what those registers are for.? She says under her breath this is what corporate orders there is a number on the receipt,,PLEASE call it. I agree she says stupid but it is where she has been assigned in the store
Just wow

Our Lowes has those self checkout lanes too. Back during the covid Apocalypse, they wrapped the keypads of the credit card devices with heavy plastic wrap and put a sign up that said it was for "sanitary purposes." Then they didn't change or clean that plastic wrap for a year. LOL

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Lost my Dad when I was 2, 1971.
My Pap at 10 1979.

Something will trigger the thoughts, and I will wish I could have known
them as an adult.

Pap was born in a mining town in 1918. First generation American, served in WWII, wounded at Normandy.

As soon as I wish they were here, I have mixed feelings about doing that
to them. Pap's reaction to Mental Illness Month would be epic.
I'm laughing at how I perceive it, as I type.

But the heartbreak, as it settled in what has become of his country,
would be hard to witness.

And just look at the rate of acceleration this “change” has gone to in the past 20 years, even less.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
--- deleted ---

Last edited by BFaucett; 06/26/22.

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
1. Apple anything is gayer than aids.
2. Most folks are retarded.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hilarious, but so sad!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (219 Wasp, 219DW, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1936M71, 222Sako, 58 invisible), 2,454 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,441
Posts18,489,474
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.