Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
All good information here. Wife and I both have a prescription for Ivermectin from two different doctors. I have followed the Front Line Doctors recommendations from the start. We take the vitamins and Quercetin daily. If we feel any kind of sniffle coming on we take Ivermectin and its gone the next day every time. I tend to save the pills for an emergency and just use Ivermectin pour on and put about half dose on my legs. Do not drink the pour on, it its full of isopropyl alcohol and can cause blindness if ingested.

My pharmacy will no longer fill my prescription of the 3mg Ivermectin pill. I weigh 230 pounds and take 7 pills per dose. I go to an Apothecary thats not in the medical establishment . They ship mine to me its in liquid form and come with an eyedropper marked for me.

The female Pharmacist and I had a heated discussion with me doing all the “discussing” when she would no longer fill my prescription. In front of 6 co-workers and 5 customers she got an earful for a half hour from me. I explained to her how she was killing people and forcing them to use horse wormer to treat themselves. By that time i was well versed on Ivermectin all the studies she never had a chance lol. It ended when she promised to look at the studies from the Front line Doctors and to report back to me what she found. Six months and I still waiting for her call.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ReedsRebel
All good information here. Wife and I both have a prescription for Ivermectin from two different doctors. I have followed the Front Line Doctors recommendations from the start. We take the vitamins and Quercetin daily. If we feel any kind of sniffle coming on we take Ivermectin and its gone the next day every time. I tend to save the pills for an emergency and just use Ivermectin pour on and put about half dose on my legs. Do not drink the pour on, it its full of isopropyl alcohol and can cause blindness if ingested.

My pharmacy will no longer fill my prescription of the 3mg Ivermectin pill. I weigh 230 pounds and take 7 pills per dose. I go to an Apothecary thats not in the medical establishment . They ship mine to me its in liquid form and come with an eyedropper marked for me.

The female Pharmacist and I had a heated discussion with me doing all the “discussing” when she would no longer fill my prescription. In front of 6 co-workers and 5 customers she got an earful for a half hour from me. I explained to her how she was killing people and forcing them to use horse wormer to treat themselves. By that time i was well versed on Ivermectin all the studies she never had a chance lol. It ended when she promised to look at the studies from the Front line Doctors and to report back to me what she found. Six months and I still waiting for her call.

She's a liberal schlom. Doesn't GAS and will never get back to you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
We gonna need CockSocket to give a cost benefit analysis first.

LOL

Was wondering when Florida man was going to show up.

Carpe' Scrotum
N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by deflave
We gonna need CockSocket to give a cost benefit analysis first.

LOL

Was wondering when Florida man was going to show up.

Ya no [bleep] at least he left

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hope your kid feels better soon.

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B2

N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Steve
Hope your kid feels better soon.

👍

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by Nestucca
220. He understands it’s a personal choice and I told him it’s on him to research the dosage which he did and decided to take it. I want to know when you guys that used it took the second dose as my memory sucks from all the responses I’ve read on here for the last couple of years.

Should be good with 3/8". That's my weekly dosage. I took a second dose within 24 hrs when I got Corona 3 weeks ago. I was done in 36 hours.

You take ivermectin every week?

FLCCC I-MASK Preventive Protocol.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/

Ah, okay thanks for that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
220. He understands it’s a personal choice and I told him it’s on him to research the dosage which he did and decided to take it. I want to know when you guys that used it took the second dose as my memory sucks from all the responses I’ve read on here for the last couple of years.

Should be good with 3/8". That's my weekly dosage. I took a second dose within 24 hrs when I got Corona 3 weeks ago. I was done in 36 hours.

You take ivermectin every week?

FLCCC I-MASK Preventive Protocol.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/

Ah, okay thanks for that.

You're welcome. No problem.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag
While I was sick I took it everyday for 5 days.

When I get home I'll send you a couple of links.

The only side effects I had where I now stomp my feet when I get upset and I now have a 14 inch dong........

Thanks a lot. Just had to spend 10 minutes cleaning the coffee of my computer screen. laugh

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
So nobody actually answered the OP’s question. I get the dosage (mine is easily marked). What no one has said is how often to dose and how long.

Reading between the lines I’m guessing once a day for 5 days.

Got sick yesterday, general fatigue and light chest congestion. Did a test this afternoon and it’s positive.

IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Good luck.

I've had a bug for 5 days, and tested negative with rapid test on day 2 and 4, so I think it's a cold.

Not sure on dosing after positive, hope someone gets the correct info here.

Question, have you been taking Iverm. as a preventative, and how often if yes.

Pop's is in a care facility for dementia and got it according to staff. They say he never showed symptoms but half the folks tested positive and some were or are still sick. Another facility in town had it go through their facility at the same time.

Last edited by hemiallen; 06/23/22.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
1 dose five days straight if sick.

Kent

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Thanks, krp.

Hemi, I haven’t been using it as preventative. Hadn’t even been taking my zinc or Vit D for a few months. Honestly, if this is it, I’m good. I went to bed last night early because I was completely baffed. Thought the sore throat was from too many cigars recently and the fatigue just from a couple of sleepless nights.≤≥

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Adult son has it and is pretty sick. He never said anything until yesterday and I went and got him ivermectin 1.87 and he took the first dose last night. Before I hear use the search I spent 2 hours trying to find out the dosage schedule and couldn’t sort through the Bickering back and forth. He was 5 days into it yesterday and want to hear from the guys that it helped. He has asthma as well. Thanks in advance

It is marked on the plunger in 250# increments. Use his weight fir dosage

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Early on, was the horse-proportion dose (0.2mg of ivermectin per kg of bodyweight), once a day for five days. Later, the FLCCC doubled the recommended dose to 0.4mg per kg of bodyweight. So dial in twice his weight on the tube, and you'll likely go though 2 tubes on a 5-day course.

Acute toxicity is about 15 tubes at once.

Take with zinc, C and D3.

See FLCCC for further info, but the above is the core of it.

I know of over half a dozen folks whose covid turned around 180 degrees after doing the above.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Adult son has it and is pretty sick. He never said anything until yesterday and I went and got him ivermectin 1.87 and he took the first dose last night. Before I hear use the search I spent 2 hours trying to find out the dosage schedule and couldn’t sort through the Bickering back and forth. He was 5 days into it yesterday and want to hear from the guys that it helped. He has asthma as well. Thanks in advance

It is marked on the plunger in 250# increments. Use his weight fir dosage

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I weigh 225 and took 250 lbs worth in the AM and 250 lbs worth in the PM for about a week.

How old is he?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
FLCCC Protocols

This should take you to I-MASK+ Protocol selection in red. Scroll down to pdf of I-MASK+ And ivermectin dosages are there on page 1.

Don’t stop there. Read the entire list of FLCCC Protocol recommended prescriptions and vitamins. Vitamin D and zinc play important roles. My extended family has had covid with ages from 40 to over 80. All followed the protocols and all survived, no major problems. That includes my wife and myself. My 80+ yo sister had the bad stuff last summer and the milder version this past January. She home medicated with a treatment pack prescribed by an FLCCC physician each time. She’s a Florida resident so that was easy. Still around. Check out the whole website if you feel up to it.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
First symptoms showed Wednesday, extreme fatigue, some headache, slight chest congestion. Worsened Thursday. Rapid test positive.

Started Ivermectin at recommended dosage late Thursday, along with vitamin combos.

As of Saturday (last night) 95% recovery with still some sinus congestion. This morning, 100%.

Slavyanka got a positive test Friday, persistent fever. Started her on hydroxychloroquine but it upset her stomach. Got her on Ivermectin yesterday and as of this morning her fever is gone but she’s still got chest congestion but is much brighter today.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Ivermectin works. Another success story.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (21, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 59 invisible), 2,595 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,814
Posts18,477,637
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.