Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by persiandog
this picture is not from 7th century . get up early and kill them.

I don't suppose you detected the irony in this. You decry the Muzzies for wanting to kill christians. Your solution: Kill them.

Organized religion is great....

Is persiandog part of an "Organized religion"?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I don't suppose you detected the irony in this. You decry the Muzzies for wanting to kill christians. Your solution: Kill them.

NO , these men are convicted of converting to another religion ( any ). in fact they were not killed because they chose Christianity .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

NO , these men are convicted of converting to another religion ( any ). in fact they were not killed because they chose Christianity .

Thanks for the clarification. I think I'm not the only one who needed it.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by DBT
The Roman Catholic Church, which is Christian, held power in Europe for centuries.
What they called themselves is irrelevant. What they did was WAY outside any teachings in the Bible. Regardless of their names, they were NOT Christian.

That is true for many sects and denominations and individuals, even as they profess belief in Jesus as their saviour.

Perhaps faith is not enough?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jesus covered that.

Mat 7:15 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.
16 You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit.
18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit.
19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.
21 "Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’
23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

176 members (10Glocks, 1eyedmule, 160user, 2UP, 44mc, 3333vl, 14 invisible), 1,578 guests, and 959 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,779
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.