Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 117 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 116 117
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
[quote=alwaysoutdoors][quote=Houston_2]

I think that the real concerns are the difference in nature of this virus and the seemingly exponential growth of the infection rate. Throw in the number of lockdowns we’re seeing and the news from places like Italy. From that, I don’t think it is overblown when were dealing with what appears to be such an unknown.

Comparing this to past epidemics seems rather moot at this point, to me, anyhow. We have no idea of how far and deep this thing can run but we’re sure gonna find out.. if lockdowns had not been imposed one might wonder just how bad it would have been here in a first world nation.

The “speculation “ is that this will be deeply devastating to sub Saharan Africa and big cities like Cairo.
------------------------------------------------------------

haha grin

Last edited by ol_mike; 06/26/22.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
corrupt NAZIs losing again after 8 years of killing and raping innocent civilians. How sad. Putin sure did the world a favor

slava Ukraine

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Hastings
Houston and John: Do you think Russia is going to be defeated in the sense that Ukraine regains all its' former territory?

Do you fault Russia for not paying obligations in countries that have seized Russian assets?

You do realize it takes less than 1/2 the rubles to buy an ounce of gold now than it did in March (USA dollar price basically the same as it was)?

I don't know whether UA will push the Orcs out of all or even any of Ukraine.

What UA has done is put up a much better fight than anyone thought possible against what was considered the 2nd best land army on Earth.

I don't fault Russia for the default but that is a part of the sanctions on a country that sent a horde of murdering/raping Orc into their neighboor.

If the Rubble Ruble was really stronk the bondholders would accept it as payment and reap a bonus with a currency trade.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yep. He’s doing it all out of the goodness of his heart and his desire to abolish the NWO.

The oil, wheat, natural resources - and access to the sea - are merely an unintended bonus.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Yep. He’s doing it all out of the goodness of his heart and his desire to abolish the NWO.

The oil, wheat, natural resources - and access to the sea - are merely an unintended bonus.

How many wmd bio labs did the US have in Ukraine again? 16, 21 or 27?

How did Zelensky end up with a billion dollars in US aid in offshore bank accounts?

Why Did Biden , Kerry, Romney and Pelosi's kids have million dollar no show jobs in the Ukraine energy industry?

Why were Ukrainian Neo NAZIS allowed to kill over 12,000 Russian civilians with the blessing of the US and Europe?

And why has that information above been suddenly scrubbed from the internet?

slava Ukrane!!

Last edited by ribka; 06/26/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Houston and John: Do you think Russia is going to be defeated in the sense that Ukraine regains all its' former territory?

Do you fault Russia for not paying obligations in countries that have seized Russian assets?

You do realize it takes less than 1/2 the rubles to buy an ounce of gold now than it did in March (USA dollar price basically the same as it was)?
What have you bought lately with your Rubles that have so much value?
Will you maybe convert them to usd$?
I'm not going to negotiate any Russian assets until things get sorted out.
Did you wish to ignore my questions? I was wondering what each of you think. Personally I wouldn't blame Russia for withholding payments to countries that froze its accounts and assets.
You do realize that India and China along with several other assorted countries are dealing with Russia and laundering their oil and other exports?
My bet would be on Russia.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
These dummies like Biden supporting Ol Toot are celebrating our own demise and tanking economy

Did you wish to ignore my questions? I was wondering what each of you think. Personally I wouldn't blame Russia for withholding payments to countries that froze its accounts and assets.
You do realize that India and China along with several other assorted countries are dealing with Russia and laundering their oil and other exports?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
It seems like a lot of folks are ASLEEP

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
It seems like a lot of folks are ASLEEP

No they’re awoke.

CNN msnbc Reuters et al

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
How many of you guys are shorting the Ruble?

Seems like you could make a killing. /sarc

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H

Russia definitely has the big guns compared to Ukraine. They are the bigger force with more in reserves to keep pushing forward but you’re wrong if think that putin will stop with his annexation unless you’re one who believes he’s the savior to stop the nwo.

Russian debts are another matter as are sanctions.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
and tens of thousands of Ukrainian young men will needlessly die for cowardly war mongering idiots like you and jeffo tooty

Russia definitely has the big guns compared to Ukraine. They are the bigger force with more in reserves to keep pushing forward but you’re wrong if think that putin will stop with his annexation unless you’re one who believes he’s the savior to stop the nwo.

Russian debts are another matter as are sanctions.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka
These dummies like Biden supporting Ol Toot are celebrating our own demise and tanking economy

And lack of fertilizer and food.

Like Que said, "These people are stupid.:

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I’m wondering how many Americans have already died and how many will die if warmongers get their desired war between NATO and Russia ? I know that my friends SEAL/EOD friends haven’t called since they were sent to the theater. Last he heard from them they were in Bulgaria. I hope none have been killed.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I’m wondering how many Americans have already died and how many will die if warmongers get their desired war between NATO and Russia ? I know that my friends SEAL/EOD friends haven’t called since they were sent to the theater. Last he heard from them they were in Bulgaria. I hope none have been killed.

curious if ever find out how many foreigners were killed. Certainly different than fighting poorly armed goat herders and rice farmers the past 60 years.

what happened to all of the clueless war monger Uko Care Bears stating that surplus US javelins would win the war? lol

Last edited by ribka; 06/26/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We have suffered so much as a country brought on by us getting mixed up in quarrels and alliances of no importance to us.

Ukraine is no friend of ours, and Russia need not be an enemy.

NATO and the USA seem to be doing their utmost to get a war going with Russia. Considering the Russian's reputation I would leave them alone with their little western border issue. They fight to win and have no compunctions about using whatever they have to.

Other than our stupid alliances with Europe we have no dog in this fight. As a matter of fact we could stand to gain if our oil and grain goes up in price.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

How many wmd bio labs did the US have in Ukraine again? 16, 21 or 27?

How did Zelensky end up with a billion dollars in US aid in offshore bank accounts?

Why Did Biden , Kerry, Romney and Pelosi's kids have million dollar no show jobs in the Ukraine energy industry?

Why were Ukrainian Neo NAZIS allowed to kill over 12,000 Russian civilians with the blessing of the US and Europe?

And why has that information above been suddenly scrubbed from the internet?

slava Ukrane!!

Newest number released is 46.

Now Biden has blessed Putin again by blocking any of Putin's gold from entering the US.
Ha, as if Putin wants to trade gold for US Federal bank notes that buy less and less goods every day.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
We have suffered so much as a country brought on by us getting mixed up in quarrels and alliances of no importance to us.

NATO and the USA seem to be doing their utmost to get a war going with Russia. Considering the Russian's reputation I would leave them alone with their little western border issue. They fight to win and have no compunctions about using whatever they have to.

Other than our stupid alliances with Europe we have no dog in this fight. As a matter of fact we could stand to gain if our oil and grain goes up in price.

Yer problem is your narrow vision.

You need to think more globally…

wink

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

People seem to forget that Russia helped us defeat the Nazi's in WW2 and havent been infiltrating our businesses and Gov't and Hollywood as have the nazis.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keep drinkin' the Kool-Aid like to those idiot Brits and Americans that went over there that'll soon find themselves occupying the bottom of a dozed-over trench.

Originally Posted by Tyrone
How many of you guys are shorting the Ruble?

Seems like you could make a killing. /sarc

As of Friday, the ruble was 54.20 against the American fiat dolla which has climbed from 108 rubles and change against the fiat dolla at the end of April. Gibberish Geaux's sanction are having the reverse affect on Russia's economy.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 5 of 117 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (16penny, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,386 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,139
Posts18,484,059
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.