Hop To
Page 8 of 117 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 116 117
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by efw
We have suffered so much as a country brought on by us getting mixed up in quarrels and alliances of no importance to us.

Ukraine is no friend of ours, and Russia need not be an enemy.

NATO and the USA seem to be doing their utmost to get a war going with Russia. Considering the Russian's reputation I would leave them alone with their little western border issue. They fight to win and have no compunctions about using whatever they have to.

Other than our stupid alliances with Europe we have no dog in this fight. As a matter of fact we could stand to gain if our oil and grain goes up in price.

Yer problem is your narrow vision.
You need to think more globally…;)
Explain please
It was snark
I was saying you’d think differently if only you were a globalist
After I posted that I went back and looked at your previous remarks and decided it might be sarcasm.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by badger
Judging by the narrative from Houston, Toot, or whoever it is, you'd think he has ties to Joe and Hunter.....................................

Judge as you like, badger but in the above statement you’re wrong.

Simple as that.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw
We have suffered so much as a country brought on by us getting mixed up in quarrels and alliances of no importance to us.

Ukraine is no friend of ours, and Russia need not be an enemy.

NATO and the USA seem to be doing their utmost to get a war going with Russia. Considering the Russian's reputation I would leave them alone with their little western border issue. They fight to win and have no compunctions about using whatever they have to.

Other than our stupid alliances with Europe we have no dog in this fight. As a matter of fact we could stand to gain if our oil and grain goes up in price.

Yer problem is your narrow vision.
You need to think more globally…;)
Explain please
It was snark
I was saying you’d think differently if only you were a globalist
After I posted that I went back and looked at your previous remarks and decided it might be sarcasm.

Did you want to talk anymore about those banks holding Russia back from making bond debts payments?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Now according to Yahoo! Finance the so called Russian bond interest payments were again tried by Russia to pay in Rubles thus, Defaults.

The USA had earlier allowed payments to bond holders without sanctions imposed on those transfers of payments meaning that the USA nor any other free world country is not preventing payments.

Comedy.
More Russian comedy as Putin has said though the payments were made in Rubles that the bond holders would need to open accounts in Russian banks and then exchange the Rubles for their own denominated currencies and all will be well.

Smelling like. Defaults
“What is truth”?

Pontius Pilate
As to your two quotes above, if I were Putin I wouldn't pay either.

As to the quote from Pilate "What is (the) truth" That is the big problem. We aren't going to get the truth from our own government, much less from NATO, Ukraine, or Russia. I have to believe Russia felt threatened and we will never know what NATO and Ukraine were up to.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Poor Clam2 had to change his name here on the fire because well he’s a clam

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Now according to Yahoo! Finance the so called Russian bond interest payments were again tried by Russia to pay in Rubles thus, Defaults.

The USA had earlier allowed payments to bond holders without sanctions imposed on those transfers of payments meaning that the USA nor any other free world country is not preventing payments.

Comedy.
More Russian comedy as Putin has said though the payments were made in Rubles that the bond holders would need to open accounts in Russian banks and then exchange the Rubles for their own denominated currencies and all will be well.

Smelling like. Defaults
“What is truth”?

Pontius Pilate

As to the quote from Pilate "What is (the) truth" That is the big problem. We aren't going to get the truth from our own government, much less from NATO, Ukraine, or Russia. I have to believe Russia felt threatened and we will never know what NATO and Ukraine were up to.

If you were Putin you wouldn’t pay either.

I got it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Judging by the narrative from Houston, Toot, or whoever it is, you'd think he has ties to Joe and Hunter.....................................

Judge as you like, badger but in the above statement you’re wrong.

Simple as that.

Ok ol toooty you regularly supported Obama then Biden before you died of fear from covid then created your Houston sock puppet

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Ukrainian cities keep falling

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Ot tooty the troll has been pushing left wing agenda on here for years before he was run off of here

Last edited by ribka; 06/27/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
now Germany is facing karma for their sanctions

Chemical giant may close plant due to gas shortage – WSJ
Germany's BASF may shut down its biggest facility due to reduced Russian energy supply, the newspaper reports
Chemical giant may close plant due to gas shortage – WSJ
© Getty Images / picture alliance / Contributor
German chemicals major BASF may be forced to halt production at the world's biggest chemicals plant in Ludwigshafen, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday, citing shortages of cheap and abundant Russian gas.

According to the report, BASF has used Russian natural gas for years to generate power and as feedstock for products that make it into toothpaste, medicine, and cars. However, dwindling Russian gas supplies are proving a threat to the company's vast manufacturing hub, it says.

"Cutting down production at this site will be a huge task," said BASF senior economist Peter Westerheide, as quoted by the WSJ. "We've never seen situations like this before. It's hard to imagine."

Germany triggers ‘alarm' stage of gas emergency plan
Read more Germany triggers ‘alarm' stage of gas emergency plan
With an area of approximately ten square kilometers, the Ludwigshafen complex spanning some 200 plants, accounts for about 4% of the total gas demand in Germany. Approximately 60% of the fuel used at the plant is meant to generate electricity, while the remaining 40% is feedstock for the production of chemical products, including ammonia and acetylene.

BASF estimates that if the chemical complex continues to receive more than 50% of the maximum volume of gas, operations could be continued. Otherwise, the work of the complex will have to be stopped.

Earlier this month, Russian gas flows to Germany through the undersea Nord Stream pipeline were cut by as much as 60% due to technical issues arising from Western sanctions against Moscow. In response to the crisis, the German government has launched the second 'alarm' phase of its three-level gas emergency plan. Berlin has warned it's facing a severe shortage of the fuel amid diminishing flows from Russia.

For more stories on economy & finance visit RT's business section

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I see the Zelensky is now out kidnapping citizens to die for his billions in bribes and send them to be blown up by Russian artillery. Smart move to send zero experience canon fodder to the front lines of a very dangerous battle

Ukrainian cops scour nightclubs for draft dodgers
219 men were pulled from Kiev venues and sent for military registration
Ukrainian cops scour nightclubs for draft dodgers
Ukrainian policemen stop cars on the streets of Kiev, Ukraine, February 27, 2022 © AFP / Aris Messinis
Police in the Ukrainian capital, Kiev have raided hundreds of nightclubs, handing out fines for curfew violations and drug possession, and summoning 219 men for mandatory military service.

Around 420 establishments were targeted in raids over the weekend, Kiev Police Chief Ivan Vyhivsky announced on Monday. Two clubs were found to be operating at night, defying the city’s curfew, and 413 people were found as violators of the same regulation. Criminal charges were pressed against people in possession of drugs, and 173 partygoers were charged with “petty hooliganism.”

Additionally, Vyhivsky announced that his officers searched men “of conscription age” for their military papers, and summoned 219 men to the enlistment office.

Ukraine currently requires all men aged between 18 and 60 to register for military service, and has forbidden men in this age range from leaving the country. While only those with prior military experience were initially sent to the front lines, mounting losses mean that even men who volunteered for the country’s Territorial Defense Units – stationed in their home towns and cities as a last line of defense – are now being sent to the front lines.

'Sent to certain death': Why growing numbers of Ukrainian servicemen are refusing to fight on the Donbass frontlines
Read more 'Sent to certain death': Why growing numbers of Ukrainian servicemen are refusing to fight on the Donbass frontlines
Russian forces are steadily gaining ground in eastern Ukraine, backed by superior air and artillery power. Meanwhile, Kiev recently admitted to losing as many as 1,000 troops per day, and is reportedly replenishing its beleaguered forces with conscripts, women, and convicts.

In addition to searching nightclubs for potential draftees, military officials are serving draft notices to men “at malls, recreation areas, gas stations – it doesn’t matter where,” a source within the Ukrainian military told RT.

Unenthused at the prospect of being sent to confront the might of the Russian military, some men of recruitment age are hiding out in the countryside, while those in the cities have set up Telegram channels to track the movements of recruiters and avoid being served their call-up papers.

Back in Kiev, Vyhivsky’s main role is to ensure that the public complies with martial law. “Police together with military commissars patrol the city streets, squares and parks at night, as well as focus on inspections of night entertainment venues,” he stated. “We will continue to conduct such tests, because every resident of the capital must understand the seriousness of the situation and be aware of the danger that still exists.”[/quote]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka

Ukrainian cities keep falling

It's got a good beat and is easy to dance to.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Comedy.
Smelling like. Defaults
“What is truth”?
Pontius Pilate
I got it.
No sir, I wouldn't pay. And if you were a banker that froze my savings account and then got upset because I wouldn't make a payment after you seized my money, well tough sh-t.

As a matter of fact I would be for cancelling any debt we supposedly owe China after the damage their bio-weapon or accidental release caused. Just tell them go ahead "sue me".

But that might be a problem if they spilled the beans on the U.S. complicity.

In the case of Russia the seizure of accounts and funds is considered by them to be theft. You know we did that to Japan once but they didn't have the means to fight or natural resources.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The truth about Victoria Nueland and Ukraine from a former marine and Leo.

I would think she and Yovanovitch would be very nervous. Kilery has long arms.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VPJCxQlLAGtW/

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/27/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I figured someone would have replied, Putinistas, not Puttanescas.

No anchovies.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Comedy.
Smelling like. Defaults
“What is truth”?
Pontius Pilate
I got it.
No sir, I wouldn't pay. And if you were a banker that froze my savings account and then got upset because I wouldn't make a payment after you seized my money, well tough sh-t.

As a matter of fact I would be for cancelling any debt we supposedly owe China after the damage their bio-weapon or accidental release caused. Just tell them go ahead "sue me".

In the case of Russia the seizure of accounts and funds is considered by them to be theft. You know we did that to Japan once but they didn't have the means to fight or natural resources.

I believe it was putin who invaded Ukraine (and Georgia and The Crimea) and not the Ukraine that’s invaded Russia.

But that’s okay.

No attempt at any diplomatic solution to Georgia, The Crimea or Ukraine.

But that’s okay.

Yeah. I see.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
old tooty

Did Russia and the EU freeze our banking system, put sanctions on the US when we invaded Iraq twice, Serbia,, Syria,Panama, Vietnam, Somalia twice, Korea, and Afghanistan? lmao

your love for globalists Biden, Clintons and Obama is really showing.

The US cant even make its own baby food

Comedy.
Smelling like. Defaults
“What is truth”?
Pontius Pilate
I got it.

I believe it was putin who invaded Ukraine (and Georgia and The Crimea) and not the Ukraine that’s invaded Russia.

But that’s okay.

No attempt at any diplomatic solution to Georgia, The Crimea or Ukraine.

But that’s okay.

Yeah. I see.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“One of the biggest watershed defaults in history “.

Russian citizens now dealing with double digit inflation and a contracted economy.

Bloomberg

The inflation and contracted economy part sounds somewhat familiar.

We're living in austerity behind an iron curtain of the West's making: "Well worth paying the price" - Boris Johnson/PedoBiden/G7/et al.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

But that’s okay.

Ukraine slaughtering ethnic Russians for over a decade in Donbas.

But that's okay. Right??

P.S. Why did Russia put their country so close to NATO bases??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

But that’s okay.

Ukraine slaughtering ethnic Russians for over a decade in Donbas.

But that's okay. Right??

P.S. Why did Russia put their country so close to NATO bases??

How many were being slaughtered in The Crimea and Georgia?
Must have a whole bunch to justify invading and annexation,,,like Ukraine maybe.

But that’s okay.

Page 8 of 117 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (16penny, 007FJ, 1936M71, 160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,144
Posts18,484,119
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.