B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Heart attack

MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Heart attack here also. About a year ago. I keep getting up in the morning, guess the stints worked.

Still paying it off.....

Last edited by centershot; 06/27/22.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Had a valve job done to my ticker in March. Couple setbacks along the way, but on the mend now....

Looks like I'll have to get mine reworked in the near future.

Probably a aortic replacement

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I fear the worst is yet to come.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Sick
Campfire Outfitter
P
heart attack, which led them to find out i was an undiagnosed diabetic, which caused all the health issues.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Blood clots at a remote Afghanistan location.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ewo ex wives!

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
Football and concrete work, have had both knees replaced, (which in truth were the best decisions I have made). Running a bull float over many hundreds of thousand of sq. ft. of concrete ate my shoulders up, they will be next to fix if possible. got an ankle that makes me walk like John Wayne, broke third game senior year in high school, they taped it up and shot me full of Novocain and sent me back in, it is a club these days but I get around.

Self induced, about 2 million Marlboro Reds and Lites probably shaved a lot of years off what I could have lived, but I quit 10 years ago and it is not as bad as it might have been, and staying 50 pounds over weight is not helping anything.

Life's been good to me so far...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by wyoming260
I have had numerous broken bones, bad knees and worn out shoulders for most of my adult life. Bacterial menigitius almost got me as a youngster, and melanoma that spread to lymph nodes. By far ,and I mean WAY far ,the worst thing I ever been through was having a stent removed from a kidney through the natural course of drainage after a kidney stone removal with no pain deadner other than the doc saying , "this is gonna suck , but I will make it quick!!!!!"

I wish I had not read this. I will have my stent removed next week. I knew my Doctor was lying.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by thirtyotsix
Originally Posted by mart
I count my blessings. Very little health wise for me. Lost a finger tip and thumb tip in separate accidents. High cholesterol. Wife is another matter. Having to deal with all the things that accompany being the spouse of someone with dementia. Forced me to retire early to care for her.

God bless you
x2

X3

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Kidneys shot. Dialysis 3 days a week mandatory.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Election Dysfunction due to exposure to LGBFJB

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Had to have my spleen yanked after developing a rare auto-immune blood disorder that basically turned me into a haemophiliac.

Aside from a clamp failing during the laparoscopic surgery, causing massive blood loss which they had to fix via a crooked 10” emergency zipper, I’ve ever looked back.

Last edited by Wannabebwana; 12/31/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
1992 stabbed through left lung

1994 shot in right leg

1995 torn abdominal muscle

2002 Broken back.

2005 Broken neck.

2008 Knocked a hole through the left side of my head and lacerated left temporal lobe.

2011 cut left thumb off but was able to get it reattached, it's nothing but a post now. Doesn't bend and minimal feeling.

2012 Car crash crushing every bone on my left side, collapsed lung, ruptured spleen.

2022 Torn meniscus.

2022 Broken shoulder.

2022 Severed deltoid ligament to right ankle.

Oh and cut myself shaving yesterday!

I'm sure there is something I'm missing but you get the gist! Calling me accident prone is an understatement. Everytime my mom says goodbye after a visit or on the phone, she always says "be careful"! She never says it to the other 5 siblings. I think most of her gray hair is my fault.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Anxiety. Essentially, it affected everything in my life, and not for the good.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Got caught in a PTO shaft in 96, broke 8 ribs, my left arm and ruptured my spleen.

Tonsil cancer in 08.

Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm repair in 19.

Lucky i'm still kickin.

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Appendix out when I was a kid, so back in the days I woulda been removed from the gene pool early on.

Got sick as a dog, vomiting green water and mildly hallucinating for about five days in Africa, the worst part of that was walking out about a hour to the highway and then flagging down a ride for the 120 miles to Accra. The French couple in an old-style LandRover weren’t happy to do it but they did.

Wrecked on my bike and looked horrible for a while, raccoon bruising around both eyes, in hindsight prob’ly a minor skull fracture (I told the kids I was in a parent-teacher conference and never saw that purse coming, but when I got up off the floor I sure showed that lady what’s up grin )

Had three molars get infected and break off at the gum ( old root canals) over the last five or six years.

But...... when it comes to major health deals, just dumb luck so far. I’m grateful for every day of it.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Life. It's a serious hurdle for those things that try to end it.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Two heat attacks got 3 stents put in knees worn out from driving long distance trucks the usual overweight and diabetes problems and of course my pecker don't perk up and look around like it used to

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 1234, 51 invisible), 2,628 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,403
Posts18,527,970
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.