Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, if he follows the HC playbook he'll be posting down in the sub-forums, trying to sound knowledgeable and build credibility.

And anyone who knows his sh*t will see right through it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I think a proper funeral is in order for our departed Charlatan, and pathological lying POS, Happy_Camper.

Knowing that our beloved Ren50 will be unavailable to attend, due to prior commitments he has with Khan, and his metaphysical healing crystal treatments for his knee.

I think a sermon, done right proper by Slumlord tomorrow, mid morning, should give us all enough time to plan accordingly to attend this wake.

Slummer, you have the pulpit tomorrow, sans the bullet proofing. Good Luck 🍀

🦫

We could just keep it simple and flush his sorry ass. Maybe a 21 turd salute, I dunno.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
SAcharlie got the hammer too..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I've had a few run-ins with this HC type of Theology. They only quote the KJV as if it has special powers or something. In Florida they were known as Ruckmanites after a rather rambunctious preacher named Peter Ruckman. They believe that only they are the true church and are rather quick to condemn others. This, as is known, is one of the fallacies of a cult. The unfortunate part about false doctrine is that it can be peppered with alot of truth, but contains just enough error to be very wrong. If it's true HC is gone then Thank the Lord. It's a good day.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
I think a proper funeral is in order for our departed Charlatan, and pathological lying POS, Happy_Camper.

Knowing that our beloved Ren50 will be unavailable to attend, due to prior commitments he has with Khan, and his metaphysical healing crystal treatments for his knee.

I think a sermon, done right proper by Slumlord tomorrow, mid morning, should give us all enough time to plan accordingly to attend this wake.

🦫

We could just keep it simple and flush his sorry ass. Maybe a 21 turd salute, I dunno.

[Linked Image]

I'll second Slum in the pulpit next Sunday. I thought his Proverbs 6:6 quote was pretty good. Say where..

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gaschekt
The unfortunate part about false doctrine is that it can be peppered with a lot of truth, but contains just enough error to be very wrong.
This is the problem with most "Christianity". A weasel got into the henhouse.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

🦫

Can I co-officiate? I don't keep tabs on who puts me on ignore, but I believe HC was the latest. It may have been for my tribute video to Deacon Flave at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, when I whispered "wake up, Jesus" into the Edicule. Whatever the cause, I always took it as a sign of my religious powers that the most holy of holies on the campfire took offense at my ministry (which, to be honest, is nothing more than a repackaging of the Good Deacon's words).

Maybe I can represent the proverbial wooden stake, silver bullet and garlic necklace.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Remsen

🦫

Can I co-officiate? I don't keep tabs on who puts me on ignore, but I believe HC was the latest. It may have been for my tribute video to Deacon Flave at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, when I whispered "wake up, Jesus" into the Edicule. Whatever the cause, I always took it as a sign of my religious powers that the most holy of holies on the campfire took offense at my ministry (which, to be honest, is nothing more than a repackaging of the Good Deacon's words).

Maybe I can represent the proverbial wooden stake, silver bullet and garlic necklace.

I'd be honored to loan you my pulpit for the day - lemme know.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Springcove
Good riddance. Happy was running 4 if not 5 sock puppets.

Is he indeed Maser?

Maser bragged that he would just circumvent the ban with another sock puppet.

Happy Camper was indeed Maser.

As were several other infamous troll sockpuppets... Elkslayer91, QuickKarl, and many, many more.

He circumvented bans, or just outright changed his sockpuppets when one was too much a lightning rod.

His current sockpuppet is CopperSolid.

I'm not guessing here. I know this 100%.

How meaningless does your life have to be to put so much effort into being a sockpuppet troll.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Yep, it looks like Chuck got the hammer, too. Poor Jag, he’s gonna miss SAcharlie. 😆

Bin, doing the laundry on some old socks is appreciated.

👍🏼🦫

Last edited by Beaver10; 06/29/22.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by smokepole
Well sure, when you've got a forehead like the half dome at Yosemite and you plaster pics of yourself all over the place, you could use a screen name but it's not like people aren't going to know who you are.

Well that's a solid veiw point.

It does beg the question as to why you are afraid of owning your posts?

Just Sayin. grin

No it doesn't.

John, most of us joined a forum to learn and share about something we enjoy. We picked a unique screen name, as is typically done on forums. Some screen names are more unique than others. We didn't join to promote a product we sell nor to seek notoriety, if we had, then yeah, I can see putting a real name to the online persona.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yep, it looks like Chuck got the hammer, too. Poor Jag, he’s gonna miss SAcharlie. 😆

Bin, doing the laundry on some old socks is appropriated.

👍🏼🦫

They’ll be back, it’s the recycle Bin.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

👍🏼🦫

Ha…good one.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

👍🏼🦫

Careful - he reads some of this shít, you know. whistle

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
🤷🏿‍♂️

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"I think Happy Camper got Bin’d...."

Well, Beav, even though we are about 1/2 way through the year, that's about a slam dunk for best play on words for thread titles for the year. Well played my friend. I may just sign up for Twitter to see if I can't get myself "Bin'd" for life.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Free Frud

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

👍🏼🦫

Careful - he reads some of this shít, you know. whistle

That’s it right there…all gots to happen is Renegade50 picks up the red phone…

And your ass is outta here.

💒💒💒👩🏼‍🦰💥☠️👏🏻💀🤟🏼

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen

🦫

Of course you can, Brother Remsen.

A Jewish funeral sounds lovely….We can all sit around in mourning, telling Camper stories while we make sure he doesn’t come back to life.

😝🦫

“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

[Linked Image]

Pick a date and time, synchronize watches, and tale a communal forum dump. The power of the flush should be able to be detected on the Richter scale!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (2500HD, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,279
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.