Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 117 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 116 117
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I see Putin just signed a new family values law. In the US Houston/Jeffo/Burnsie Biden supporters celebrate killing babies and sexual grooming of our children. Russia gives medals to mothers having children. The US shames mothers into killing their own children and gives them money for infanticide

Weird times when Russia is more American than Amerika

PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA: VLADIMIR PUTIN SIGNED THE EXECUTIVE ORDER ON DECLARING JULY 8 THE DAY OF FAMILY, LOVE AND LOYALTY
28 June 2022
Source: Rossiyskaya gazeta
President of Russia Vladimir Putin signed the Executive Order On Declaring July 8 the Day of Family, Love and Loyalty. The respective document is published on the official portal of legal information.

According to the Order, the new date aims at the preservation of traditional family values and the spiritual and moral education of children and youth.

The holiday has been widely celebrated since 2008, but now the date has been officially fixed.

The Executive Order is effective from the day of its signing, June 28, 2022.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Putin's Evil Orc Horde convinced NATO to get serious.

China put on notice.

Speeding up a decoupling with China, bet Xi loves how well Putin's murdering invasion is galvanizing the world.

So NATO is going to pre position more targets within easy range of Russian hypersonic missiles , NATO is going to boost budgets ( positive it will be far less than the rate of inflation) , and look at our new plan book ! Values ! Meanwhile China is laying the keel on another carrier and refining their already in service hypersonic missiles. Xi is quaking in his boots…with glee at the thought of Russia depleting NATO inventory. Russia is mopping up in the Ukraine and the American and European economies are in recession and the middle class destroyed. This is winning according to John Burns !

Your surrender monkey tactics are not going to appease the ChiComs nor Russia.

NATOs inventory is by definition designed to kill the Orc Horde and right now the Ukraines are doing it for NATO and tell the class where any of Europe is not in range of Orc missles.

The west needs to quit financing evil regines and this is a positive step in that direction.

Hide all you want, it won't matter.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Burns: "China put on notice" lol, bet china shakin' in boots, lol

GOA
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Hows the weather in Dallas Burnsie?

China put on notice.

Speeding up a decoupling with China, bet Xi loves how well Putin's murdering invasion is galvanizing the world.

So NATO is going to pre position more targets within easy range of Russian hypersonic missiles , NATO is going to boost budgets ( positive it will be far less than the rate of inflation) , and look at our new plan book ! Values ! Meanwhile China is laying the keel on another carrier and refining their already in service hypersonic missiles. Xi is quaking in his boots…with glee at the thought of Russia depleting NATO inventory. Russia is mopping up in the Ukraine and the American and European economies are in recession and the middle class destroyed. This is winning according to John Burns !

NATOs inventory is by definition designed to kill the Orc Horde and right now the Ukraines are doing it for NATO and tell the class where any of Europe is not in range of Orc missles.

The west needs to quit financing evil regines and this is a positive step in that direction.

Last edited by ribka; 06/29/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Burns: " The west needs to quit financing evil regines" yep, financing Ukraine for example, funny stuff Burns

GOA
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Got a off Campfire note telling me to view ribka’s many posts “to see how dumb this stupid son of a bitch really is” (their words).

I already know that so I think I’ll have to pass on the viewing of the obvious.

Laughing !

Keeps getting better and better and better.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Another 5 bILLION to the tranny clown in Ukraine while US citizens lost another 2 trillion in their retirement accounts the past week and we can't even feed our babies. Slava Ukraine!!

Zelensky demands $5 billion from NATO, cites security in Europe
Failing to help Ukraine would result in a “delayed” war between Russia and the West, he claimed

China put on notice.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Got a off Campfire note telling me to view ribka’s many posts “to see how dumb this stupid son of a bitch really is” (their words).

I already know that so I think I’ll have to pass on the viewing of the obvious.

Laughing !

Keeps getting better and better and better.

fish on!!!! lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Burns: " The west needs to quit financing evil regines" yep, financing Ukraine for example, funny stuff Burns

For anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together is pretty easy to see who is the "evil regime" in this war.

Rick, get on a spell checker post haste. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I see giving Ukraine global homos over 60 BILLION has paid off for Americans. lol

PIMCO-backed FGMC lays off most staffers
Non-QM player is no longer accepting mortgage applications, sources say

June 24, 2022, 4:08 pm By Flávia Furlan Nunes
Share On
Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
Mortgage lender First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation cut about 80% of its workforce on Friday and has stopped accepting new mortgage applications, HousingWire has learned. Former employees said the lender has “essentially shuttered.”

According to two former FGMC employees, the company on Friday laid off around 500 employees without severance payment, meaning only 100 staffers remain.

“They are not accepting new loan applications, so that probably means they are getting ready to close up the whole thing,” an employee who was affected by the layoff told HousingWire.

The investment management firm PIMCO bought a sizable stake in the mortgage lender in 2015 and initiated layoffs and management changes in 2018, another tough year for the mortgage industry.

T

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

For anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together is pretty easy to see who is the "evil regime" in this war.

Sure is easy to see who the evil regimes are. The illegitimate Biden regime , Western Europe , and the Ukraine. When the iron curtain was taken down by the Russians and the Soviet Union dissolved we the USA immediately set upon becoming what the Soviet Union had been. The Evil Empire !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Hey, wouldn’t it be great if all you scchitt eaters got together and you all agreed to put The Tootster on Ignore and do it on the same day !!
Hot damn!

But you won’t because you can’t. You’re too addicted and just like Pavlov’s dogs, just ring the bell, the pack’s salivating kicks in, then throw’em a little chum and sit back to watch the gnashing of teeth and the howling. It’s a beautiful thing, I tell ya and so predictable.

And not a single one among you has the decency to thank The Tootster for giving you miserable lot a break from your pitiful, mundane lives and a venue here to vent your fears and your frustrations.

But I’ll keep laboring in the faith that y’all will one day see the light and find your way to it from which you’ve all strayed so far away from.

It’s not too late to admit your being wrong and to atone.

Gotta run and pack up for some work days at the Fish Camp.
Y’all try and be nice.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s fickle for sure. I was positive for several weeks and had no symptoms whatsoever.

Strange.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Sure is easy to see who the evil regimes are. The illegitimate Biden regime , Western Europe , and the Ukraine. When the iron curtain was taken down by the Russians and the Soviet Union dissolved we the USA immediately set upon becoming what the Soviet Union had been. The Evil Empire !

Well if you hate the USA so much have you tried to immigrate to Mother Russia? wink

The way a few here describe it as a paradise I could see a guy such as yourself loving Mother Russia.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
60 Billion of Americans' money for this.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Old Toot/Houston 2 and John Burns excel at beclowning themselves on behalf of PedoBiden and the Ukrainian money-laundering machine.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I see food lines are getting longer now in America while people are desperate for something to eat for their families. Another 5 BILLION to ZELENSKIY

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Slava Ukraine!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Old Toot/Houston 2 and John Burns excel at beclowning themselves on behalf of PedoBiden and the Ukrainian money-laundering machine.

Putin Pufters rejoice as the Orc Horde rapes, murders, and destroys all the while not understanding the cost.

Wonder who is going to pay the bill for your hero Putin's invasion?

The world would be quite a bit differnent if your hero Putin had kept his Orc Army at home.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
[quote=JohnBurns[

Wonder who is going to pay the bill for Putin's invasion?

[/quote]

The U.S. taxpaying citizens, clearly

FJB & FJT
Page 14 of 117 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (12344mag, 16penny, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,139
Posts18,484,059
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.