Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by deflave
Birdfugker is not a afraid to double down on stupidity.

LOL

What an idiot.

You are a guy of some notable abilities, but on the topic of Covid you’ve been blowing smoke since the beginning.

No you fell for the whole Covid shot bull chit will prevent me from getting Covid. You jumped on the huffy and peddled yo ass to the nearest free clinic in San Antonio said hit me with the juice pronto..

79S I agree with most of your political thoughts but Why get bent over somebody else choosing to get vaxed?

As long as someone doesn’t tell me that I have to get vaxed if they want to good on them. To me it’s going to be an annual flu shot and about that effective. If someone wants to take it, take it and if not don’t.

Birdwatchers about as interesting a person and easy to get along with as there is on this site. He brings a lot to the forum IMO. Why pick an argument over his vacation status as long as he isn’t picking one over yours?

I give a chit if someone gets the shot… just don’t come stumbling on here like moe from the three stooges with perplexed look going gees I got the Covid after being vaccinated..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Covtard looks stupid in a debate, pulls dead people they "know" outta their ass.

?? You told me Wuhan a big city, and you think the whole thing is a hoax. Got it.

The two dead guys, my Ex’s cousins, were known to me, nothing new here, I’ve mentioned them before. One drove a city bus, recently married, really sad deal.

But.... if you’re gonna assume I’m lying, not much point in continuing.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by tikkanut
thought he said

'I'd hit it'

[Linked Image from tunkuhalim.files.wordpress.com]
Do she gots a tractor too?
Seriously, it looks like the same chick.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I'm just glad I went to that 'Rona party two years ago.

Bet you can’t wait for the monkey pox party…

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
thought he said

'I'd hit it'

Dude,

look at the cleavage difference.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Covtard looks stupid in a debate, pulls dead people they "know" outta their ass.

?? You told me Wuhan a big city, and you think the whole thing is a hoax. Got it.

The two dead guys, my Ex’s cousins, were known to me, nothing new here, I’ve mentioned them before. One drove a city bus, recently married, really sad deal.

But.... if you’re gonna assume I’m lying, not much point in continuing.

That bullshit, the "style" you use when tryin (and failin) ta teach?

Look stupid, make up some shat bout what somebody else "thinks", and double down with a non sequitur?

The typea idiocy expected from a covtard.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
I give a chit if someone gets the shot… just don’t come stumbling on here like moe from the three stooges with perplexed look going gees I got the Covid after being vaccinated..

No worries, you can address me directly.

I didn’t know the shots would work when I got them, didn’t know if they would do me harm, but like I said I work around thousands or other peoples’ kids every day, sorta felt obligated to run the risk.

You said I ran to take the shots because I thought they would protect me from Covid. Dude, I’m the guy who has had four infected molars break off at the gum over the last six years, hurt like heck, eventually drained through the gum and healed by themselves, no antibiotics, no dentists.

I did this because I was clearing debt, so ya, I’m really paranoid about getting sick grin

It is not my fault if you are a weenie.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Not difficult to figure out at all, whatever mutations I got the shots against weren’t the one I got.

There's no way anyone could possibly know that.

Sure there is, it’s called Virology, Immunologists have been studying it for years.

So what you’re saying is, nothing got loose at Wuhan?

No,

I think he's saying you got multiple MRNA shots and STILL think you've been getting vaccines.

Nothing about them are built to anything, other than giving you a greater payload of what they didn't immunize you from before, because they weren't weakened strains of a virus OR anything to immunize you from a specific virus. They were built to elevate your immune system to whatever and the "improved" versions are just doubling down on the stupid experiment (and taxpayer funded windfall) that didn't immunize anything....

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The shots contained strands of mRNA that caused cells to generate and release a spike protein typical of the virus in order to induce antibodies that would attach to the actual virus.

That’s my understanding.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Better COVID than Monkey Pox……

Hope she’s better soon.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The shots contained strands of mRNA that caused cells to generate and release a spike protein typical of the virus in order to induce antibodies that would attach to the actual virus...
Or not...

If it's so easy why not a "vaccine" for the common cold? Because it's all bullshit, that's why.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
You understand that isn't a vaccine and therefore hasn't immunized anyone against Covid, whatever strain they claim it does or doesn't work against? Its more of the same failed garbage, "improved" or boosted, whatever that means at this stage.

Again, because its not a vaccine...

Your intentions aside, have you noticed it never stopped the spread, never prevented one so inoculated from getting it?

Did you notice the poster child has had it now twice in less than a month? Assuming no one is lying. Again.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
thought he said

'I'd hit it'

Dude,

Damn! Had to know this thread had no chance for any sort of agreement when we can’t even agree on a beautiful woman or rather or not her cleavage is proof that she is or isn’t the tractor girl😂

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
If you get sick, get tested & stay home. If symptoms worsen, get some Therapeutics. They're now pretty readily available and work well. Which ones to use will depend upon which variant is most prevalent in your area and personal situation. Talk with your provider. If your provider recommends vitamins, get another provider that isn't a quack.

Forget the vitamin / mineral overdoses and the dewormer unless you're in a third world country, have a rare severe medical condition that prevents your body from processing properly, or bad case of worms.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Rangersedge
If you get sick, get tested & stay home. If symptoms worsen, get some Therapeutics. They're now pretty readily available and work well. Which ones to use will depend upon which variant is most prevalent in your area and personal situation. Talk with your provider. If your provider recommends vitamins, get another provider that isn't a quack.

Forget the vitamin / mineral overdoses and the dewormer unless you're in a third world country, have a rare severe medical condition that prevents your body from processing properly, or bad case of worms.
Ohhh myyy goodness do we have a raging case of the ignorant drippy twats here….

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
Birdfugker is not a afraid to double down on stupidity.

LOL

What an idiot.

You are a guy of some notable abilities, but on the topic of Covid you’ve been blowing smoke since the beginning.

Flave has been spot on regarding all things COVID since day one.

Find one post of mine that is “wrong” and you’ll only affirm just how fugking stupid you are.

It’s a shame idiots like you are in the front of classrooms today.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The shots contained strands of mRNA that caused cells to generate and release a spike protein typical of the virus in order to induce antibodies that would attach to the actual virus.

That’s my understanding.

Jesus Fugking Christ.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rangersedge

Oh my.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
thought he said

'I'd hit it'

Dude,

You're right, her face is similar though.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 54 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,747
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.