Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
RDW Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
If you don't, sign up and troll some snowflakes, if you do here is a clip from my 4th trackday of season 2 smile

Getting back on a bike and trackdays are the best decision I have made in my lifetime, bar none!

https://www.tiktok.com/@lsx_fsj/vid...device=pc&web_id=7095769730994177582

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Dave

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I don't, have signed up for Twitter because of Musk, having lots fun with the liberals there.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not a track day guy- I know I don't have the skill but nice bike. I ride a bagger but a Duc V2 would be hard to pass up

Me

RDW Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
I'm not a track day guy- I know I don't have the skill but nice bike. I ride a bagger but a Duc V2 would be hard to pass up

I rode a '21 Panigale V2 a few months ago, fantastic ride and more powerful than I imagined for a small twin.

Dave

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RDW
Originally Posted by Teal

I rode a '21 Panigale V2 a few months ago, fantastic ride and more powerful than I imagined for a small twin.

I do too much 2 up riding to give up my couch!

Me

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Cool pics and thanks for sharing that you ride.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I just like putting around on my old hog, but those are some seriously great pics!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Anytime I start getting into a turn going even somewhat fast, I feel like my bike will slide out from under me. Ducati Monster

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Great pictures. 👍

I worked OT on the medic unit at Seattle International Raceway back in the day. Track bikes, motorcross, various car races from top fuel to dragsters and everything else. The street bike races were where we earned our money. When cellphones were brand new and very big we had one of the first ones on our rig. Mostly so we could give a short report to the airlift crew and ER docs. We had airlifts more often than not, the destruction to the human bodies were incredible.

Motorcross was usually where we got practiced up dealing with drunken fathers yelling at their 12 year old son to get back on the bike, quit being a pussy and finish the race….usually while we were splinting fractured arms and legs.

After working at SIR I decided that racing really wasn’t something I wanted to do in my off time but since I did like being first on scene and since we were integral to the patients outcome I got my adrenaline rush through the improper application of the same by others.

Stay safe out there! 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have only done one track day in my life, and it was fun! I'd like to do it again.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Great pictures. 👍

I worked OT on the medic unit at Seattle International Raceway back in the day. Track bikes, motorcross, various car races from top fuel to dragsters and everything else. The street bike races were where we earned our money. When cellphones were brand new and very big we had one of the first ones on our rig. Mostly so we could give a short report to the airlift crew and ER docs. We had airlifts more often than not, the destruction to the human bodies were incredible.

Motorcross was usually where we got practiced up dealing with drunken fathers yelling at their 12 year old son to get back on the bike, quit being a pussy and finish the race….usually while we were splinting fractured arms and legs.

After working at SIR I decided that racing really wasn’t something I wanted to do in my off time but since I did like being first on scene and since we were integral to the patients outcome I got my adrenaline rush through the improper application of the same by others.

Stay safe out there! 👍

I was 16 carrying my 14 year old brother off the track one night. We were practicing and the only ones there. He landed and blew out his knee. Could hear his screams over the 2 stroke. Carried him off the track, threw him in the truck and drove to the hospital - 45 miles away. Called dad. Pre-cell phones.

We all were very lucky back in the day. I have zero desire to race a motorcycle on asphalt. If I could do it all over again - I'd skip motocross and the bike and just race GNCC quads instead. Better quad rider anyway.

Me

RDW Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
More from the event...

Headed back to MSRC in a few weeks and COTA in August, I am sure we will get one and possibly two more trackdays between September and November.

Dave

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Very cool

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Great pics and if you like it, go for it! But, I think you're crazy. grin

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looks like fun! But whats up with the covers for the tires? What do those do?

[quote=RDW][Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]/quote]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Tire warmers - keep the rubber warm. Warm rubber = sticky rubber which allows you to drag your knees and elbows around the corner. Tire stick to the road at extreme lean angles, stick on straights etc.

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I’m on TikTok couple hours a day. It’s very entertaining.

I mean, most of the stuff I follow is gardening people, veterinarians stuff, homesteaders and a few wise oldsters.

There certainly is a massive load of garbage liberals on there and dumb bitches doing make up and hair care tutorials.

Funny thing about is, there is no Due Process on that platform. People report me all the time and I get 3 day bans for calling someone with frosted hair tips a fàggot.
But it works both ways, I can report an abortion activist for Terrorism and get her shîtcanned for 3 days too.

Good times

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (007FJ, 11point, 10ring1, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,414
Posts18,470,481
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.