Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by efw
You're nothing but a bunch of pussies just hoping and praying things will get painful enough for somebody else so they'll do what you're too cowardly and lazy to do. You'll never do a damn thing but bitch like a bunch of old women and everybody knows it including you. "Alphas" my ass.

The layers of irony and occasions of self incrimination are too numerous to tell.

You’re amazing.

Keep it up!!
I realized years ago that the lot of you are full of nothing but hot air. There's no point wasting bandwidth on something you know damn well you'd never do so you should quit deluding yourselves. Instead your hopes rest on things getting bad enough for others so that they might someday do what you never will. Openly hoping for that is a disgusting display.

The utter lack of self awareness is just incredible.

Are you a bot?
I'm not the one hoping for the suffering of others.

GB1

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by efw
So obviouly the consensus of the campfire "Alphas" {LMAO} is to bring the pain to the poor, rural, Republican voters so that they will start the impending civil war and the campfire "Alphas" {LMAO} don't have to do anything but keep flapping their gums about it on the internet. I'm shocked, just shocked I tell ya ! LOL

You would know
All you big tough campfire alphas with your constant talk of civil war just impress the hell out of me with your bravery, patriotism and toughness while you sit on your asses banging your keyboards and wait for some poor sap to do your dirty work. I'm just shivering with fear and admiration. LOL

Shivering with Fear and Admiration ..
Geez Hummingbird..
No Soup for You ..

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Pedo Joe can go f uck himself, I don't see electric vehicles as the Presidential limo nor Airforce One being battery or solar powered. They all burn fossil fuel and plenty of it.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Just like that False God Kerry..
The Older he gets the self restraint on his Perceived God Status is very Odorous..

Roll Them or They Roll You

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Hope he does.

Make people see what emotional votes and stolen elections get them.
You're a fuggin idiot. Lotta people that didn't vote Dem and believe/know the election was stolen would be hurt by it. High fuel prices hurt country folks more than city folks and everybody knows which way they tend to vote.

Freedom ain't free!

Sometimes the patriot has to suffer to get the point across to the dumbfuqks.

When fuel gets expensive enough for trucks to not deliver goods the city folks will start to die off, things will change.
People are already suffering more than enough with fuel prices and inflation..

JFC..... Suffering? It sucks ass but most people aren't "Suffering". If you aren't prepared for something this simple, you're fugked. I thought you never left home, lived off the land, country boy can survive etc..?
If all it takes to break rural conservative america is an extra $2/gal for fuel, we're truly fugked.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw
You're nothing but a bunch of pussies just hoping and praying things will get painful enough for somebody else so they'll do what you're too cowardly and lazy to do. You'll never do a damn thing but bitch like a bunch of old women and everybody knows it including you. "Alphas" my ass.

The layers of irony and occasions of self incrimination are too numerous to tell.

You’re amazing.

Keep it up!!
I realized years ago that the lot of you are full of nothing but hot air. There's no point wasting bandwidth on something you know damn well you'd never do so you should quit deluding yourselves. Instead your hopes rest on things getting bad enough for others so that they might someday do what you never will. Openly hoping for that is a disgusting display.

Are you a bot?

Do you know what suffering is? We aren't even remotely close to suffering yet. How about "uncomfortable"? even that's pushing it if you're even remotely responsible.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

You’re amazing.

Keep it up!!

Are you a bot?

Do you know what suffering is? We aren't even remotely close to suffering yet. How about "uncomfortable"? even that's pushing it if you're even remotely responsible.
just because you're not suffering doesn't mean others of less means aren't. I never said I was at the point of suffering now but I sure know what it's like. Probably more so than you and many if not most here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BLG
Originally Posted by Teal
We have the richest "poor" people in the world.

This....

Got a friend who owns trucking/warehousing business. Has done really well for himself. Gives a lot back to the community. He donates truckloads of hams, turkeys, veggies...you name it during holidays or hurricanes.
You should see the vehicles lined up to get this free stuff. They drive better vehicles than most of the people I know. Sure as hell ain't "poor". Give stuff away for free, and people driving luxury cars will line up to receive it. Doesn't even matter if they will burn more gas sitting in line than the stuff is worth.

Clyde

Sounds like the local WIC office.

Pulling up in eskralades and chargers to get free formula and food.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
"81 million" voters need to suffer greatly for their sin of voting for PedoBiden.

Hard to make some one suffer that was already dead on election day.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by ERK
The 40 percent that support the Dems do not care about gas prices. They are welfare rats who are housed and feed with no need for a car. Nothing hurts them except other lowlifes.
It’s the working more rural and suburban people who suffer.
And by the way screw JOE. Edk
Exactly.

They dont vote.

You guys need a demographics lesson. There is no Conservative Majority that is suffering.
Here as everywhere it's predominantly city fuggs who vote Democrat. Those city fuggs who do work don't have to drive far and many use public transportation. The powers that be know this and they know their policy will put the brunt of the hurt on rural folks who vote Republican.

Is 'oil' heat still a big thing in the NE?

Over $5/gal.

I'd guess the average is 3-500 gallons/year.
Maybe higher. 300 might be a bottom number on a small home.
Only used it a couple years in a 12x60 tin can. 300/yr in that.
Your winters ain't exactly rough in southern pa. Too soft, fat and lazy to cut firewood ?

Everyone doesn't have access to cut firewood Lardass.
Pretty sure you are, since you won't back off Jim, and now you
make that assumption of me. Touchy subject?

Living in a trailer in a trailer park, newly married and driving truck long haul
for a living made for a difficult wood cutting project.

I do have access to wood, and have burned coal and wood for the last
22 years. Sorry, don't mine the coal myself.

If cutting firewood is the best you got......

Is that like your steel toes?
Compensation for shrunken nuts and a pecker not seen since Carter
was in office?

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 06/30/22.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Tampon shortage must be getting personal.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Hope he does.

Make people see what emotional votes and stolen elections get them.

Yup. Make the worthless bastards feel the pain.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fishnnut1
Those tweeter replies in that link are fugging crazy. We need a cleansing in a bad way!
Is he doing this because of the SCOTUS ruling?

War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
This will probably be buried by the angry rhetoric above, but I live in the Permian Basin. I make my living in the oil/gas business. Nowadays, I’m putting together conventional drilling prospects and buying and selling minerals, but for many years I owned and operated wells in Texas and NM. All in the Permian. I sold my operated assets in 2016.

Make no mistake about it. Biden caused this on day one. It’s not the operators fault, it’s not the “10,000” permits BS (and that’s total BS), it’s not anything you’re being told. What it is, is the infrastructure he killed on day 1. In NM especially, when I first started, we drilled conventional morrow wells in Eddy Co. NM that a winner would produce 5-10 million MCF a day (5,000-10,000). 4 of those in a section could be serviced by a 6” gathering line. Now, we drill “super pads”. An 8 Well pad, in cases, can produce 16,000 BO 80,000 mcf and 24,000 barrels of produced water, or more, a day at flush production (the production goes down hyperbolically from there). That takes A LOT of pipeline capacity. That volume of fluid cannot be economically trucked. Due to Biden’s initiatives, in order for us to lay a larger line in our existing Right of Way that was approved 15 years ago, I have to have a archeological study, ecological study, and environmental study to submit to the govt (who hates us). There are only a few companies that can do these studies, and they’re backed up for years. Even when you submit to the NMOCD, it takes years to get the applications through. As for produced water, we cannot get approval for salt water disposal wells in NM. We’ve had 2 permits in the que for 2 years. We paid former OCD employees consulting fees to make sure they were perfect. We were set for approval and/or supplemental hearing in February of 2021. Biden comes in, and we haven’t heard a word since. We cannot bring wells online without the infrastructure, and Biden’s administration knows that. I’m rambling. I could go on for hours about the real oilfield, but I digress.

Texas is different because most of the surface and minerals is “fee” (owned by individuals), but his over-reach can be found there too. That’s for another post.

TLDR: Biden’s day one initiatives killed the oil and gas infrastructure and transportation to market capabilities. That’s why we’re in the predicament we’re in.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by SRPI89
This will probably be buried by the angry rhetoric above, but I live in the Permian Basin. I make my living in the oil/gas business. Nowadays, I’m putting together conventional drilling prospects and buying and selling minerals, but for many years I owned and operated wells in Texas and NM. All in the Permian. I sold my operated assets in 2016.

Make no mistake about it. Biden caused this on day one. It’s not the operators fault, it’s not the “10,000” permits BS (and that’s total BS), it’s not anything you’re being told. What it is, is the infrastructure he killed on day 1. In NM especially, when I first started, we drilled conventional morrow wells in Eddy Co. NM that a winner would produce 5-10 million MCF a day (5,000-10,000). 4 of those in a section could be serviced by a 6” gathering line. Now, we drill “super pads”. An 8 Well pad, in cases, can produce 16,000 BO 80,000 mcf and 24,000 barrels of produced water, or more, a day at flush production (the production goes down hyperbolically from there). That takes A LOT of pipeline capacity. That volume of fluid cannot be economically trucked. Due to Biden’s initiatives, in order for us to lay a larger line in our existing Right of Way that was approved 15 years ago, I have to have a archeological study, ecological study, and environmental study to submit to the govt (who hates us). There are only a few companies that can do these studies, and they’re backed up for years. Even when you submit to the NMOCD, it takes years to get the applications through. As for produced water, we cannot get approval for salt water disposal wells in NM. We’ve had 2 permits in the que for 2 years. We paid former OCD employees consulting fees to make sure they were perfect. We were set for approval and/or supplemental hearing in February of 2021. Biden comes in, and we haven’t heard a word since. We cannot bring wells online without the infrastructure, and Biden’s administration knows that. I’m rambling. I could go on for hours about the real oilfield, but I digress.

Texas is different because most of the surface and minerals is “fee” (owned by individuals), but his over-reach can be found there too. That’s for another post.

TLDR: Biden’s day one initiatives killed the oil and gas infrastructure and transportation to market capabilities. That’s why we’re in the predicament we’re in.

Excellent post.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

You’re amazing.

Keep it up!!

Are you a bot?

just because you're not suffering doesn't mean others of less means aren't. I never said I was at the point of suffering now but I sure know what it's like. Probably more so than you and many if not most here.

Odorous .. Virtue Signaling .. Still got your Black Lives Matter Sign in the Yard Blackie ..

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by ERK
The 40 percent that support the Dems do not care about gas prices. They are welfare rats who are housed and feed with no need for a car. Nothing hurts them except other lowlifes.
It’s the working more rural and suburban people who suffer.
And by the way screw JOE. Edk
Exactly.

They dont vote.

You guys need a demographics lesson. There is no Conservative Majority that is suffering.
Here as everywhere it's predominantly city fuggs who vote Democrat. Those city fuggs who do work don't have to drive far and many use public transportation. The powers that be know this and they know their policy will put the brunt of the hurt on rural folks who vote Republican.

Is 'oil' heat still a big thing in the NE?

Over $5/gal.

I'd guess the average is 3-500 gallons/year.
Maybe higher. 300 might be a bottom number on a small home.
Only used it a couple years in a 12x60 tin can. 300/yr in that.
Your winters ain't exactly rough in southern pa. Too soft, fat and lazy to cut firewood ?

Everyone doesn't have access to cut firewood Lardass.
Pretty sure you are, since you won't back off Jim, and now you
make that assumption of me. Touchy subject?

Living in a trailer in a trailer park, newly married and driving truck long haul
for a living made for a difficult wood cutting project.

I do have access to wood, and have burned coal and wood for the last
22 years. Sorry, don't mine the coal myself.

If cutting firewood is the best you got......

Is that like your steel toes?
Compensation for shrunken nuts and a pecker not seen since Carter
was in office?
You admitted you were a fat little bastard right here on these forums you yappy little lying pos. It ain't my fault you're fat and too stupid to remember what you post. LOL

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I guess it’s to late to say “ Don’t Feed The Trolls” ey.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
We live in the natural gas "honey hole" here in Pennsylvania. We had a huge natural gas liquification plant in the works going full bore in 2020. Since Biden was elected, the project got sued by the Biden backup squad of: PennFuture, the Clean Air Council, and the Sierra Club. The project is now scrapped!

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

You’re amazing.

Keep it up!!

Are you a bot?

Odorous .. Virtue Signaling .. Still got your Black Lives Matter Sign in the Yard Blackie ..
You should at least learn to speak English instead of that stupid Alaskan bush gibberish code whisperer shyt before you start raggin on people you don't know. Maybe start by taking speech lessons from somebody besides big stick. LOL........ Idiot

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

295 members (300s, 2ndwind, 260Remguy, 12344mag, 338rcm, 300_savage, 40 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,620
Posts18,474,010
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.