Home
And Just when ya thought it could get any worse.

Biden Takes Aim At America’s Largest Oil Field, Threatening To Stop Production, Sending Gas Prices Soaring

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...p-production-sending-gas-prices-soaring/

The SC better rule correctly today or we are really f*cked.
Hope he does.

Make people see what emotional votes and stolen elections get them.
Whatever you gotta do to start an “insurrection “!
Doing that will totally destroy the ruling elite.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Hope he does.

F'kn nailed it.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Whatever you gotta do to start an “insurrection “!

They are set to learn the actual definition of it.

It ain't what they think...
Hope he does.

You're a fuggin idiot. Lotta people that didn't vote Dem and believe/know the election was stolen would be hurt by it. High fuel prices hurt country folks more than city folks and everybody knows which way they tend to vote.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Hope he does.

You're a fuggin idiot. Lotta people that didn't vote Dem and believe/know the election was stolen would be hurt by it.

GD you're stupid.
Hope he does.

You're a fuggin idiot. Lotta people that didn't vote Dem and believe/know the election was stolen would be hurt by it.

GD you're stupid.
Your brain bounces around in your skull like a BB in a box car.
Easy there fellas LMAO
Hope he does.

You're a fuggin idiot. Lotta people that didn't vote Dem and believe/know the election was stolen would be hurt by it. High fuel prices hurt country folks more than city folks and everybody knows which way they tend to vote.

Freedom ain't free!

Sometimes the patriot has to suffer to get the point across to the dumbfuqks.

When fuel gets expensive enough for trucks to not deliver goods the city folks will start to die off, things will change.
"81 million" voters need to suffer greatly for their sin of voting for PedoBiden.
Hope he does.

GD you're stupid.

He stands in solidarity with the Karens apparently.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

When fuel gets expensive enough for trucks to not deliver goods the city folks will start to die off, things will change.

He'd rather give Biden a hummer while suffering slowly, than get to the root cause of things and fix them...
Those tweeter replies in that link are fugging crazy. We need a cleansing in a bad way!
Is he doing this because of the SCOTUS ruling?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hope he does.

GD you're stupid.

The steel-toe wearin, dog-kickin Karens
Originally Posted by Raeford
Hope he does.

GD you're stupid.

The steel-toe wearin, dog-kickin Karens

You have any idea how much oil it takes to build a good pair of dog kicking boots?

Well...its probably a lot.
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

People are already suffering more than enough with fuel prices and inflation..
Some people don’t understand that in a Republic Consensus is something that’s brought on by Pain from time to time..
Take Dumbware they are going to feel great pain for what they didn’t do decades ago..
Soon We’ll have Consensus but it could be at a Very High Level of Pain…
Depends on People’s Stubbornness..
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

No they're not. This is, at best, a pimple. Mildly annoying. People aren't suffering until the riots happen and I don't mean BLM.
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

He'd rather give Biden a hummer while suffering slowly, than get to the root cause of things and fix them...
All you mouthy "alphas" {LMAO} on here all the time spouting off about what really needs to be done yet nobody does a fuggin thing but run their mouths and lord knows you never will.
Right or wrong, just or not, THIS Country put Biden and Co. in place....

Countries generally deserve the government that they have....

Biden has been and is responsible for energy costs being where they are.....

He owns it, and maybe that is what it will take for people to see.....

I don't like it either, I will not cry much if it lasts till election day.............

It's just a shame it's not February in the northeast...............

IMHO
The ruling is out. EPA does not have authority to regulate greenhouse gasses. FJB!
Hope he does.

If that were only true. The Democrat voter base doesn't care about fuel prices, because most of them aren't working for a living anyway.
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

All you mouthy "alphas" {LMAO} on here all the time spouting off about what really needs to be done yet nobody does a fuggin thing but run their mouths and lord knows you never will.

You're the only dumbfuqk on here running their mouth. From what I understand New Yorkers are good at that.

And you are the frog in the pot they slowly increase the heat under.

You'd rather stay where it's comfortable for you. Too stupid to know they are turning the burner up, and by the time you decide things are getting too hot, it's too damn late to do anything about it.

But don't worry, someone will do it for you. Always have.

You'd rather stay where it's comfortable for you. Too stupid to know they are turning the burner up, and by the time you decide things are getting too hot, it's too damn late to do anything about it.

He is on a fixed income now. He would vote Democrat again if it would help him personally.
Hope he does.

Stop the squeal!

LOL
Originally Posted by Teal
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

No they're not. This is, at best, a pimple. Mildly annoying. People aren't suffering until the riots happen and I don't mean BLM.
You stupid fuuck. I'm already seeing things I've never seen before in my 60 years. Long lines at the food banks like I've never seen before. The church in town giving away free boxed lunches curb side to help people out and the line of cars stretch half way down main street. These folks didn't vote for this yet they pay a higher price than the city fuucks who did.
You stpid fuuck. I'm already seeing things I've never seen before in my 60 years. Long lines at the food banks like I've never seen before. The church in town giving away free boxed lunches curb side to help people out and the line of cars stretch half way down main street. These folks didn't vote for this yet they pay the higher price than the city fuucks who did.

LOL.

Yeah, they are slowly turning that heat up...

Keep sitting there and tell us all how the water is.... grin
SOOOOooooo!

Release oil from the SPR......... AND reduce Production.........

Could anything be MORE Moronic????
I saw a local food bank announce they were cancelling a day of food , but make up for it the next day with two meals. The delay was over a delivery date of food I believe.

Not ALL...

It is bad form to speak in emphatics and ultimates (i.e. "All or nothing").

There are many lurkers on this site rigging cattle gates and such at this very moment...

The quiet ones... are the ones that you should be paying attention to.

He is on a fixed income now. He would vote Democrat again if it would help him personally.
You are a lying sack of fat lazy shyt and a coward.
Plus Jag said the people would have to be shown how corrupt the PedoBiden administration is.
i think myself and others might be to old for the big fight that`s brewing and may happen . but i will do my share when and if it does happen , January of 2023 will tell the tale ? i believe ?? God bless if it does happen, Pete53

Are you having trouble buying polish for your dog kicking boots?

Long lines?
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Plus Jag said the people would have to be shown how corrupt the PedoBiden administration is.

You mean it didn't sink in on election night?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Who can even afford to kick a bramble these days?? Amiright?
You stpid fuuck. I'm already seeing things I've never seen before in my 60 years. Long lines at the food banks like I've never seen before. The church in town giving away free boxed lunches curb side to help people out and the line of cars stretch half way down main street. These folks didn't vote for this yet they pay the higher price than the city fuucks who did.

LOL.

Yeah, they are slowly turning that heat up...

Keep sitting there and tell us all how the water is.... grin
I'm hearing more rifle shots out in the hills than I ever have before too. The deer herd is taking a hit.
I saw a local food bank announce they were cancelling a day of food , but make up for it the next day with two meals. The delay was over a delivery date of food I believe.

Oh No .. The Hoser’s are Cum’n ..
Smok’m if ya Got Um…

Long lines?
You're too fat to raise a foot high enough to kick a chihuahua and too lazy to do it if you could.
Who can even afford to kick a bramble these days?? Amiright?

#amen.

#🙌🏻🙌🏻
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Hope he does.

F'kn nailed it.

Yep, but those stupid mother fu cker still won't get it. Why? Because they are stupid mother fu ckers...

Long lines?
You're too fat to raise a foot high enough to kick a chihuahua and too lazy to do it if you could.

How do these poachers even get to the deer you speculate are taking a hit??

Whats a good set of gaiters cost these days????

We need some relief!

Long lines?
Are you sure you’re not projecting?
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Hope he does.

F'kn nailed it.

Yep, but those stupid mother fu cker still won't get it. Why? Because they are stupid mother fu ckers...
It’s Putin’s fault we have record inflation.

Long lines?
John Burns is absolutely right about you.

Long lines?

We need some relief!
They live here dummy.
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

You stupid fuuck. I'm already seeing things I've never seen before in my 60 years. Long lines at the food banks like I've never seen before. The church in town giving away free boxed lunches curb side to help people out and the line of cars stretch half way down main street. These folks didn't vote for this yet they pay a higher price than the city fuucks who did.

Are you mad because you have to stand in line now?
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Hope he does.

If that were only true. The Democrat voter base doesn't care about fuel prices, because most of them aren't working for a living anyway.
But, how dey gonna 'ford gas to git to der drug dealin'?
Raise de price on fentanyl?

Long lines?
John Burns is absolutely right about you.
So is Old Toot
Guess they all steel-toe wearin dog kickers and we can add poacher now too!

BTW: Brambles ain't too bad if parboiled.
Even Biden and Co aren't that stupid. Political suicide.
Originally Posted by Muffin
SOOOOooooo!

Well:

Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

Nawww - that's not happening. You're "misremembering" things in your advanced boomer age.

People are more inconvenienced and things "aren't as easy" but they're not really suffering yet. You and your generation should NEVER confuse standing in line for a hand out and NEEDING it. You are the free shiit type. Need or not.

And I live in rural area, cows outnumber people 10-1 in my county - we don't even have a food bank or give aways at Church. It simply ain't that bad, on average, for everyone. None of us voted for this either but we're getting by - not suffering. Unless you consider "not as good as before" as the threshold for "suffering".

Long lines?

We need some relief!
They live here dummy.

Impossible. No one can get through those brambles.
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

We don't need it yet dipshyt but keep raising prices and we might.
Guess they all steel-toe wearin dog kickers and we can add poacher now too!

BTW: Brambles ain't too bad if parboiled.

I like to finish them with a little balsamic glaze.
It's working perfectly if your goal is to break America. Those people aren't stupid, they just have a different objective than you or I do.

What exactly have you done then?

Show us how you out Alpha the Alphas.

Maybe just the top 5 things. I’m sure there is much more than that…
The 40 percent that support the Dems do not care about gas prices. They are welfare rats who are housed and feed with no need for a car. Nothing hurts them except other lowlifes.
It’s the working more rural and suburban people who suffer.
And by the way screw JOE. Edk
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

Nawww - that's not happening. You're "misremembering" things in your advanced boomer age.

People are more inconvenienced and things "aren't as easy" but they're not really suffering yet. You and your generation should NEVER confuse standing in line for a hand out and NEEDING it. You are the free shiit type. Need or not.

And I live in rural area, cows outnumber people 10-1 in my county - we don't even have a food bank or give aways at Church. It simply ain't that bad, on average, for everyone. None of us voted for this either but we're getting by - not suffering. Unless you consider "not as good as before" as the threshold for "suffering".

That's exactly right. Nobody is "suffering." They're inconvenienced, but they're not suffering. Gas prices aren't going to go down. They're going to go up.
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

Listen dipshyt you don't know a thing about me. I lost my home and nearly everything I owned to a flood in 2006. I've actually been homeless as a result. I didn't live in a flood zone so had no flood insurance. Had to replace everything, including a nearly paid for home and rebuild my entire life. Believe me I know about suffering. After you've done similar you can school me up on it.
Originally Posted by efw

I'm not the one on here spouting off about it daily.
Originally Posted by ERK
The 40 percent that support the Dems do not care about gas prices. They are welfare rats who are housed and feed with no need for a car. Nothing hurts them except other lowlifes.
Exactly.
Originally Posted by efw

Ummmmm
Originally Posted by efw

Ummmmm

Right??
Originally Posted by Muffin
SOOOOooooo!

You can't make up the crap these Green idiots are proposing. Let me be clear that they are using "Green" to line their pockets. They are nothing more then murderous traitors to the principles this country was built on.
Originally Posted by ERK
Exactly.

They dont vote.

You guys need a demographics lesson. There is no Conservative Majority that is suffering.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It's working perfectly if your goal is to break America. Those people aren't stupid, they just have a different objective than you or I do.

Serious question...

Exactly what are your "Objectives"...

I am NOT being a smartazz in this...

Really... is your goal to:

"Make a million dollars?"

"Build a beautiful house for your wife?"

"Hunt/fish 365 days a year?"

--------------------------------------

This NOT a shot at your Roy... it is a question I have asked 100 people in the past 100 days.

What is your Objective? Your Dream?

95%+ cannot answer... Seriously.
Originally Posted by efw

This thread demonstrates differently.
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

Listen dipshyt you don't know a thing about me. I lost my home and nearly everything I owned to a flood in 2006. I've actually been homeless as a result. I didn't live in a flood zone so had no flood insurance. Had to replace everything, including a nearly paid for home and rebuild my entire life. Believe me I know about suffering. After you've done similar you can school me up on it.

So what did voting for Obummer/Hitlery/PedoBiden get you??
Originally Posted by ERK
Exactly.

They dont vote.

You guys need a demographics lesson. There is no Conservative Majority that is suffering.
Here as everywhere it's predominantly city fuggs who vote Democrat. Those city fuggs who do work don't have to drive far and many use public transportation. The powers that be know this and they know their policy will put the brunt of the hurt on rural folks who vote Republican.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

This thread demonstrates differently.
Not at all dummy. You don't see me participating in the constant "civil war is coming" threads and/or boasting about how I'm preparing for it.
Originally Posted by ERK
Exactly.

You are both right...

The Constitution that is HATED... is the very safety net that provides for them/you.

Drop the Constitution... and the Safety Net fails... and PURE ANARCHY occurs.

Most folks are not gonna like that much...
Oil prices are falling today.

Crude Oil
-4.19(-3.82%)
Originally Posted by ERK
Exactly.

They dont vote.

Here as everywhere it's predominantly city fuggs who vote Democrat. Those city fuggs who do work don't have to drive far and many use public transportation. The powers that be know this and they know their policy will put the brunt of the hurt on rural folks who vote Republican.

Is 'oil' heat still a big thing in the NE?
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

Lol. Again- they're inconvenienced at best. The long line has more to do with "hey, free stuff" vs "I need this". It is not, YET, that bad on average for people. Simply isn't. All there is too it. Today ain't 2006.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
[quote=rockinbbar]Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

So what did voting for Obummer/Hitlery/PedoBiden get you??

An electric powered “mountain scooter”

Originally Posted by ERK
Exactly.

They dont vote.

They tend more Republican but it's not overwhelming.
Originally Posted by ERK
Exactly.

They dont vote.

Yes it is. More so for rural folks as many cities have natural gas lines. I expect a lot of working rural folks who don't burn wood are going to have trouble keeping their homes heated this winter. My dad burns 1200 - 1400 gallons of fuel oil in an average winter.
That will be when the noise starts, when people are cold & hungry.
NG is going to be through the roof too.
Originally Posted by Whiptail

Crude Oil
-4.19(-3.82%)

Oil prices are. Gas prices are not.
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

The hell you say?! Theres enough deer, squirrel, rabbit, and possums roaming them thar mountains and enough bluegills in the pond to keep you fat an happy furever! What the hell does gas matter to a country boy like you? Everything you need is right outside that single wide door.

Gonna have to get a hell of a lot pricier before you worry anyhow - you got enough ching in savings to buy any brand new, used Jeep Cherokee you want.

...Money gets thin enough WORKING always helps, little tip from your Uncle hillestadj.
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Whiptail

Crude Oil
-4.19(-3.82%)

Oil prices are. Gas prices are not.

It take a while to show up at the pump but gas futures prices are also down.

RBOB Gasoline Continuous Contract
OPEN
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2022 at 11:40 a.m. EDT
Delayed quote
$3.543 -0.1803 -4.87%
Originally Posted by akrange
Some people don’t understand that in a Republic Consensus is something that’s brought on by Pain from time to time..
Take Dumbware they are going to feel great pain for what they didn’t do decades ago..
Soon We’ll have Consensus but it could be at a Very High Level of Pain…
Depends on People’s Stubbornness..

Or ability to fly above the pain, $$$.
Originally Posted by ERK
Exactly.

They dont vote.

Weak.
Originally Posted by hillestadj
The hell you say?! Theres enough deer, squirrel, rabbit, and possums roaming them thar mountains and enough bluegills in the pond to keep you fat an happy furever! What the hell does gas matter to a country boy like you? Everything you need is right outside that single wide door.

Gonna have to get a hell of a lot pricier before you worry anyhow - you got enough ching in savings to buy any brand new, used Jeep Cherokee you want.

...Money gets thin enough WORKING always helps, little tip from your Uncle hillestadj.

Well, he taint wasted any money on dental work.. So there's that.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Well, he taint wasted any money on dental work.. So there's that.
You are confused as usual. I'm not a toothless, cousin fuggin, inbred Southerner. And as for hilledork, yes my freezers are still full of game and fish.
Meanwhile, in Biden's Department of Energy, the new Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste has moved into his office.

If you think this photo was taken inside a mental hospital, think again.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Just fabulous!
That's just wrong.
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

Hell if it'll help you out I can loan you some money, Heck we could even take up a collection for ya if it's that bad.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Meanwhile, in Biden's Department of Energy, the new Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste has moved into his office.

If you think this photo was taken inside a mental hospital, think again.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Ummm, the Biden Administration is a mental hospital......
And here I always thought potatoes were one of the easiest things to grow. I used to grow enough potatoes, carrots and onions so that I had enough when combined with my venison to last me all winter. Hanged the potatoes in burlap sacks down in the cellar and they'd last for months. Carrots and onions were tied in bunches by their tops with baling twine and hung in the cellar too. Potatoes are best when fresh out of the ground so used to leave them in the ground as long as possible, dig one hill at a time and use those up before digging more. We don't grow them anymore as I try to avoid eating too many carbs.
Those in the food lines were getting stuff before gas got expensive….

Why? Because it’s free.

Not out of necessity or need.

Just afraid someone is gonna get something they can’t.

I live in a rural county. Middle class for the most part.

Of course, some wealthy, some dirt poor.

I haven’t seen any slowing down.

No one is parking the jacked up f250 diesels @ $5.50 / gal.

Wanna see how bad folks are suffering??

Check out the interstates this weekend….
Check out the local lakes….
Lol. Again- they're inconvenienced at best. The long line has more to do with "hey, free stuff" vs "I need this". It is not, YET, that bad on average for people. Simply isn't. All there is too it. Today ain't 2006.
The food bank has been there for as far back as I can remember so the free shyt has been there. The long lines haven't. I've never seen this before nor have I seen the church handing out free lunches curbside in the 60 years I've been here.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Why? Because it’s free.

Of course, some wealthy, some dirt poor.

This is pretty much spot on. I do think the increase in the cost of tires and fuel is slowing the jack ass driving that we tend to see by the diesel guys.
"81 million" voters need to suffer greatly for their sin of voting for PedoBiden.

81 million people DID NOT vote for this man.

Why? Because it’s free.

Of course, some wealthy, some dirt poor

Well this is a poor county. Median personal income of 36k for men and 45k per household. The average distance traveled for work is 24 miles and I know a bunch that go a lot farther than that. My dad for one always did, I have in the past myself and my wife still goes 90 miles round trip. The high gas prices sure can take a bite out of the budget.
These fuel prices disproportionately affect the working poor very deeply and more so than any other folks.

Food banks nationwide are at minimum levels of food to distribute IF the media can be believed.
The law of diminishing returns. When you give stuff away for free people will stand in line to do business with you whether or not they need what you are giving away. When you start to charge for your products your customer base diminishes as you increase your price until you reach the point nobody wants what you are selling.
When the homeless decide they want a home, they will get one!

Why? Because it’s free.

Well this is a poor county. Median personal income of 36k for men and 45k per household. The average distance traveled for work is 24 miles and I know a bunch that go a lot farther than that. My dad for one always did, I have in the past myself and my wife still goes 90 miles round trip. The high gas prices sure can take a bite out of the budget.
If men make 36k, what do you make? LOL

Why? Because it’s free.

I drive 90 miles round trip to work.

3 years ago i bought a car that gets 37 mpg.

I’ll believe folks are hurting when i go to Walmarks and see a buggy full of dry beans, ground beef and rice.

And cut off the $100 a month cell phones.
So obviouly the consensus of the campfire "Alphas" {LMAO} is to bring the pain to the poor, rural, Republican voters so that they will start the impending civil war and the campfire "Alphas" {LMAO} don't have to do anything but keep flapping their gums about it on the internet. I'm shocked, just shocked I tell ya ! LOL
We have the richest "poor" people in the world.
What is poor

What is wealth
Hope he does.

F'kn nailed it.
Originally Posted by ERK
Not all, there is a Yuge percentage of Democrats and Biden supporters that are convinced inflation, record gas prices and food shortages all all Putin’s fault with some Republicans fault thrown in for good measure
So obviouly the consensus of the campfire "Alphas" {LMAO} is to bring the pain to the poor, rural, Republican voters so that they will start the impending civil war and the campfire "Alphas" {LMAO} don't have to do anything but keep flapping their gums about it on the internet. I'm shocked, just shocked I tell ya ! LOL

Black Baby you need to get you eYe’s checked ..
I wasn’t to long ago we were a Net Energy Exporter.
What changed Blackie ..
Go play Pin the Tail somewhere else ..
Gawd these People Insanity keeps Expanding like the Big Bag Theory..
Speaking of That ..
Originally Posted by ERK
Exactly.

They dont vote.

Weak.

Hahaha!

You are proof that the "struggle" is real....
Is the SC bitch slapping the EPA already having a positive effect on gas/oil futures?

Seems to be related....or not.

Clyde
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

What is wrong with this picture.

How f*cked up do you have to be to pay $5/gal of gas, drive your vehicle to get a free happy meal, then wait in line forever with the engine running, then drive all the way back home.

Them folks is a stupid as it gets.

This....

Got a friend who owns trucking/warehousing business. Has done really well for himself. Gives a lot back to the community. He donates truckloads of hams, turkeys, veggies...you name it during holidays or hurricanes.
You should see the vehicles lined up to get this free stuff. They drive better vehicles than most of the people I know. Sure as hell ain't "poor". Give stuff away for free, and people driving luxury cars will line up to receive it. Doesn't even matter if they will burn more gas sitting in line than the stuff is worth.

Clyde
Well, another thread shot in the ass.

12 pages and hardly a single mention pertaining to the Biden Administration plan to cut oil production.
Maybe it's your technique.

Are there other sources besides TGP?

Like Q
https://dailycaller.com/2022/06/29/...-oil-field-crosshairs-texas-greg-abbott/

https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/gov...-oil-and-gas-production-in-permian-basin

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...mian-basin-faces-new-air-pollution-curbs

How many more do you want, I have dozens

You would know
Originally Posted by steve4102

12 pages and hardly a single mention pertaining to the Biden Administration plan to cut oil production.

Blackfart is a CIA phych-op!
Biden is just a dumb SOB and sucks as a parent and as a person. How the he'll do you approve more spending when the country is dead azz broke and $30 trillion in debt. The only way out of this mess is to get rid of the freeloaders and deadbeats.
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

How f*cked up do you have to be to pay $5/gal of gas, drive your vehicle to get a free happy meal, then wait in line forever with the engine running, then drive all the way back home.

I've watched them do it you stupid fugg. They pull up with the window down and somebody hands them a box. Takes but a few seconds and they're on their way. Don't think anybody's waiting in line for long.
How many places ahead of you were they in line?
Originally Posted by efw

You would know
All you big tough campfire alphas with your constant talk of civil war just impress the hell out of me with your bravery, patriotism and toughness while you sit on your asses banging your keyboards and wait for some poor sap to do your dirty work. I'm just shivering with fear and admiration. LOL
We live in the Natural gas payload here in Pennsylvania. There was a huge NG liquification project called New Fortress LNG that was supposed to liquify NG and send it by rail car to a terminal in New Jersey. Construction was started but the project is now stopped & scrapped thanks to Biden and these three companies working for Biden who do his lawsuit dirty work: PennFuture, the Clean Air Council, and the Sierra Club.
Originally Posted by efw

You would know
All you big tough campfire alphas with your constant talk of civil war just impress the hell out of me with your bravery, patriotism and toughness while you sit on your asses banging your keyboards and wait for some poor sap to do your dirty work. I'm just shivering with fear and admiration. LOL

The only thing that bothers you is today being the last day of your special month.
I was at the store across the street.
Hmm...

Don't think that "81 mil" actually exists, other than in the cyber world and out of a Xerox machine.

Trump's 74 mil is real, probably low counting the ones they negated or "lost".

And the MSM keeps saying, it's all "the big lie".

DF

Like Q
Please God, noooo.
Originally Posted by efw

You would know

The only thing that bothers you is today being the last day of your special month.
What's special about it ?

You're wealthy then?
At least in the eye of those across the street?
Originally Posted by efw

Blackfart is a CIA phych-op!
Geesus get a grip. You're going to knock jag out of his top conspiracy nut position.

You're wealthy then?
Not wealthy but I don't need food.
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

I've watched them do it you stupid fugg. They pull up with the window down and somebody hands them a box. Takes but a few seconds and they're on their way. Don't think anybody's waiting in line for long.
Well you said the line was 1/2 mile long, at stop and go @2MPH TOPS, they are indeed sitting “for long” and burning more gas than the price of the Happy Meal
Originally Posted by efw

You would know

Your little rainbow flags and such. All those companies change their logo so you feel "loved".

You're wealthy then?
Not wealthy but I don't need food.

It's all relative, no?
I never said anything about a half mile Bozo. The whole main street business district isn't that long.
Originally Posted by efw

You would know

Your little rainbow flags and such. All those companies change their logo so you feel "loved".
I don't know what you're talking about and neither do you. You just keep waiting for those poor rural folks to get desperate enough to do the heavy lifting for you and everything'll be fine.
Originally Posted by efw

You would know

I don't know what you're talking about and then neither do you.

It's ok, this is a safe place for your PRIDE to come out.
To many, 'wealth' is merely a warm, dry bed and provided for loving family.

Maybe we've lost our way.

WTF, am I channeling Gus?
Originally Posted by efw

You would know

I don't know what you're talking about and then neither do you.

It's ok, this is a safe place for your PRIDE to come out.
Aren't you supposed to be working now skippy ?
Nope
I never said anything about a half mile Bozo. The whole main street business district isn't that long.

You did say 'long line'.
Originally Posted by ERK
Exactly.

They dont vote.

Over $5/gal.

I'd guess the average is 3-500 gallons/year.
Maybe higher. 300 might be a bottom number on a small home.
Only used it a couple years in a 12x60 tin can. 300/yr in that.
You're nothing but a bunch of pussies just hoping and praying things will get painful enough for somebody else so they'll do what you're too cowardly and lazy to do. You'll never do a damn thing but bitch like a bunch of old women and everybody knows it including you. "Alphas" my ass.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by ERK
Exactly.

They dont vote.

Over $5/gal.

Your winters ain't exactly rough in southern pa. Too soft, fat and lazy to cut firewood ?

You did say 'long line'.
There was never a line at all until recently. Now it stretches a block. Last month catholic charities did a food giveaway in a neighboring town. They never did that around here before in my lifetime. My buddy who lives there said the town was swamped and there must've been 200-300 cars waiting in line.

I knew that Sumbïtch didn't always wear Dog Killin" Steel Toes!
You're nothing but a bunch of pussies just hoping and praying things will get painful enough for somebody else so they'll do what you're too cowardly and lazy to do. You'll never do a damn thing but bitch like a bunch of old women and everybody knows it including you. "Alphas" my ass.

Lol. Right. You're advocating for open warfare while sitting in your gimp suit complaining about how the free soup run out before you got to the front of the line. Your pride rights were violated.

You don't do what needs being done until it's time. It's not time yet because, honestly, there isn't enough real suffering going on. There's hardly some inconvenience. Bout it.

You're the guy that wants someone else to shoot someone because they called you a bad name basically. Minor transgression, unable to handle things yourself and complain that others, who are worried about larger things "on the horizon" but not here today won't fight for you.

The layers of irony and occasions of self incrimination are too numerous to tell.

You’re amazing.

Keep it up!!

Lol. Right. You're advocating for open warfare while sitting in your gimp suit complaining about how the free soup run out before you got to the front of the line. Your pride rights were violated.

You don't do what needs being done until it's time. It's not time yet because, honestly, there isn't enough real suffering going on. There's hardly some inconvenience. Bout it.

You're the guy that wants someone else to shoot someone because they called you a bad name basically. Minor transgression, unable to handle things yourself and complain that others, who are worried about larger things "on the horizon" but not here today won't fight for you.
Like I said before clown boy, it ain't me on here advocating/talking about it all the time.

Like I said before clown boy, it ain't me on here advocating/talking about it all the time.

Right - but like all parasites you'll gladly take the benefits of it happening. Or, more likely, you'll hide while everyone else does the heavy lifting - when its time. Of course, so long as it don't interfere with your bitching and "stories on the TV".
Originally Posted by efw

The layers of irony and occasions of self incrimination are too numerous to tell.

You’re amazing.

Keep it up!!
I realized years ago that the lot of you are full of nothing but hot air. There's no point wasting bandwidth on something you know damn well you'd never do so you should quit deluding yourselves. Instead your hopes rest on things getting bad enough for others so that they might someday do what you never will. Openly hoping for that is a disgusting display.

Right - but like all parasites you'll gladly take the benefits of it happening. Or, more likely, you'll hide while everyone else does the heavy lifting - when its time. Of course, so long as it don't interfere with your bitching and "stories on the TV".
I'd just as soon live out the rest of my days in peace.
To many, 'wealth' is merely a warm, dry bed and provided for loving family.

Maybe we've lost our way.

WTF, am I channeling Gus?

Sounds like it. haha
Originally Posted by efw

You’re amazing.

Keep it up!!
I realized years ago that the lot of you are full of nothing but hot air. There's no point wasting bandwidth on something you know damn well you'd never do so you should quit deluding yourselves. Instead your hopes rest on things getting bad enough for others so that they might someday do what you never will. Openly hoping for that is a disgusting display.

The utter lack of self awareness is just incredible.

Are you a bot?
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

You’re amazing.

Keep it up!!

Are you a bot?
I'm not the one hoping for the suffering of others.
Originally Posted by efw

You would know

Shivering with Fear and Admiration ..
Geez Hummingbird..
No Soup for You ..
Pedo Joe can go f uck himself, I don't see electric vehicles as the Presidential limo nor Airforce One being battery or solar powered. They all burn fossil fuel and plenty of it.
Just like that False God Kerry..
The Older he gets the self restraint on his Perceived God Status is very Odorous..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

JFC..... Suffering? It sucks ass but most people aren't "Suffering". If you aren't prepared for something this simple, you're fugked. I thought you never left home, lived off the land, country boy can survive etc..?
If all it takes to break rural conservative america is an extra $2/gal for fuel, we're truly fugked.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

You’re amazing.

Keep it up!!

Are you a bot?

Do you know what suffering is? We aren't even remotely close to suffering yet. How about "uncomfortable"? even that's pushing it if you're even remotely responsible.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

You’re amazing.

Keep it up!!

Are you a bot?

Do you know what suffering is? We aren't even remotely close to suffering yet. How about "uncomfortable"? even that's pushing it if you're even remotely responsible.
just because you're not suffering doesn't mean others of less means aren't. I never said I was at the point of suffering now but I sure know what it's like. Probably more so than you and many if not most here.
Originally Posted by BLG

This....

Got a friend who owns trucking/warehousing business. Has done really well for himself. Gives a lot back to the community. He donates truckloads of hams, turkeys, veggies...you name it during holidays or hurricanes.
You should see the vehicles lined up to get this free stuff. They drive better vehicles than most of the people I know. Sure as hell ain't "poor". Give stuff away for free, and people driving luxury cars will line up to receive it. Doesn't even matter if they will burn more gas sitting in line than the stuff is worth.

Clyde

Sounds like the local WIC office.

Pulling up in eskralades and chargers to get free formula and food.

Hard to make some one suffer that was already dead on election day.
Originally Posted by ERK
Exactly.

They dont vote.

Over $5/gal.

Your winters ain't exactly rough in southern pa. Too soft, fat and lazy to cut firewood ?

Everyone doesn't have access to cut firewood Lardass.
Pretty sure you are, since you won't back off Jim, and now you
make that assumption of me. Touchy subject?

Living in a trailer in a trailer park, newly married and driving truck long haul
for a living made for a difficult wood cutting project.

I do have access to wood, and have burned coal and wood for the last
22 years. Sorry, don't mine the coal myself.

If cutting firewood is the best you got......

Is that like your steel toes?
Compensation for shrunken nuts and a pecker not seen since Carter
was in office?
Tampon shortage must be getting personal.
Hope he does.

Yup. Make the worthless bastards feel the pain.
Originally Posted by Fishnnut1
Those tweeter replies in that link are fugging crazy. We need a cleansing in a bad way!
Is he doing this because of the SCOTUS ruling?

War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.
This will probably be buried by the angry rhetoric above, but I live in the Permian Basin. I make my living in the oil/gas business. Nowadays, I’m putting together conventional drilling prospects and buying and selling minerals, but for many years I owned and operated wells in Texas and NM. All in the Permian. I sold my operated assets in 2016.

Make no mistake about it. Biden caused this on day one. It’s not the operators fault, it’s not the “10,000” permits BS (and that’s total BS), it’s not anything you’re being told. What it is, is the infrastructure he killed on day 1. In NM especially, when I first started, we drilled conventional morrow wells in Eddy Co. NM that a winner would produce 5-10 million MCF a day (5,000-10,000). 4 of those in a section could be serviced by a 6” gathering line. Now, we drill “super pads”. An 8 Well pad, in cases, can produce 16,000 BO 80,000 mcf and 24,000 barrels of produced water, or more, a day at flush production (the production goes down hyperbolically from there). That takes A LOT of pipeline capacity. That volume of fluid cannot be economically trucked. Due to Biden’s initiatives, in order for us to lay a larger line in our existing Right of Way that was approved 15 years ago, I have to have a archeological study, ecological study, and environmental study to submit to the govt (who hates us). There are only a few companies that can do these studies, and they’re backed up for years. Even when you submit to the NMOCD, it takes years to get the applications through. As for produced water, we cannot get approval for salt water disposal wells in NM. We’ve had 2 permits in the que for 2 years. We paid former OCD employees consulting fees to make sure they were perfect. We were set for approval and/or supplemental hearing in February of 2021. Biden comes in, and we haven’t heard a word since. We cannot bring wells online without the infrastructure, and Biden’s administration knows that. I’m rambling. I could go on for hours about the real oilfield, but I digress.

Texas is different because most of the surface and minerals is “fee” (owned by individuals), but his over-reach can be found there too. That’s for another post.

TLDR: Biden’s day one initiatives killed the oil and gas infrastructure and transportation to market capabilities. That’s why we’re in the predicament we’re in.
Originally Posted by SRPI89
This will probably be buried by the angry rhetoric above, but I live in the Permian Basin. I make my living in the oil/gas business. Nowadays, I’m putting together conventional drilling prospects and buying and selling minerals, but for many years I owned and operated wells in Texas and NM. All in the Permian. I sold my operated assets in 2016.

Make no mistake about it. Biden caused this on day one. It’s not the operators fault, it’s not the “10,000” permits BS (and that’s total BS), it’s not anything you’re being told. What it is, is the infrastructure he killed on day 1. In NM especially, when I first started, we drilled conventional morrow wells in Eddy Co. NM that a winner would produce 5-10 million MCF a day (5,000-10,000). 4 of those in a section could be serviced by a 6” gathering line. Now, we drill “super pads”. An 8 Well pad, in cases, can produce 16,000 BO 80,000 mcf and 24,000 barrels of produced water, or more, a day at flush production (the production goes down hyperbolically from there). That takes A LOT of pipeline capacity. That volume of fluid cannot be economically trucked. Due to Biden’s initiatives, in order for us to lay a larger line in our existing Right of Way that was approved 15 years ago, I have to have a archeological study, ecological study, and environmental study to submit to the govt (who hates us). There are only a few companies that can do these studies, and they’re backed up for years. Even when you submit to the NMOCD, it takes years to get the applications through. As for produced water, we cannot get approval for salt water disposal wells in NM. We’ve had 2 permits in the que for 2 years. We paid former OCD employees consulting fees to make sure they were perfect. We were set for approval and/or supplemental hearing in February of 2021. Biden comes in, and we haven’t heard a word since. We cannot bring wells online without the infrastructure, and Biden’s administration knows that. I’m rambling. I could go on for hours about the real oilfield, but I digress.

Texas is different because most of the surface and minerals is “fee” (owned by individuals), but his over-reach can be found there too. That’s for another post.

TLDR: Biden’s day one initiatives killed the oil and gas infrastructure and transportation to market capabilities. That’s why we’re in the predicament we’re in.

Excellent post.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

You’re amazing.

Keep it up!!

Are you a bot?

just because you're not suffering doesn't mean others of less means aren't. I never said I was at the point of suffering now but I sure know what it's like. Probably more so than you and many if not most here.

Odorous .. Virtue Signaling .. Still got your Black Lives Matter Sign in the Yard Blackie ..
Originally Posted by ERK
Exactly.

They dont vote.

Over $5/gal.

Everyone doesn't have access to cut firewood Lardass.
Pretty sure you are, since you won't back off Jim, and now you
make that assumption of me. Touchy subject?

Living in a trailer in a trailer park, newly married and driving truck long haul
for a living made for a difficult wood cutting project.

I do have access to wood, and have burned coal and wood for the last
22 years. Sorry, don't mine the coal myself.

If cutting firewood is the best you got......

Is that like your steel toes?
Compensation for shrunken nuts and a pecker not seen since Carter
was in office?
You admitted you were a fat little bastard right here on these forums you yappy little lying pos. It ain't my fault you're fat and too stupid to remember what you post. LOL
I guess it’s to late to say “ Don’t Feed The Trolls” ey.
We live in the natural gas "honey hole" here in Pennsylvania. We had a huge natural gas liquification plant in the works going full bore in 2020. Since Biden was elected, the project got sued by the Biden backup squad of: PennFuture, the Clean Air Council, and the Sierra Club. The project is now scrapped!
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

You’re amazing.

Keep it up!!

Are you a bot?

Odorous .. Virtue Signaling .. Still got your Black Lives Matter Sign in the Yard Blackie ..
You should at least learn to speak English instead of that stupid Alaskan bush gibberish code whisperer shyt before you start raggin on people you don't know. Maybe start by taking speech lessons from somebody besides big stick. LOL........ Idiot
How long until the blood flows?
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Ask Q
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Excellent post.

Yes it was. Thanks SRPI.
Not many people genuinely mad yet; way to many sheeple on both sides of the fence just accepting of the "new", really dysfunctional & unsustainable, normal.

Not sure what it's going to take to get them mad..................

MM

At some point people are gonna say Fugk this, and do what they need to provide for themselves, legal or illegal. When John law comes to prevent you from doing what it takes to feed your family, blood is gonna flow.
You have any idea how much oil it takes to build a good pair of dog kicking boots?

Damn Clark!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Damn Clark!

Fat jim couldn't lift a foot high enough to kick a chihuahua in the ass with his crocs. Obviously has no self control when it comes to twinkies and booze.
Hahaha!

Blackie had it so tough....they only had chocolate milk one day a week at school.

He suffered so bad...sometimes the AC would be off at his inside job for half the day!!

Thank you for posting. Please keep it coming.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Damn Clark!

Fat jim couldn't lift a foot high enough to kick a chihuahua in the ass with his crocs. Obviously has no self control when it comes to twinkies and booze.

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]
Hahaha!

Blackie had it so tough....they only had chocolate milk one day a week at school.

He suffered so bad...sometimes the AC would be off at his inside job for half the day!!
I worked outdoors longer than you've worked at anything in your life BOY and it wasn't sitting on my ass in the cab of a tractor..
Like when your teacher took you to that farm for a field trip?

I hear it was humid that day!

There are kids born in the Calcutta ghetto that got it better than Blackie.
Blackie got it so tough that he has to vote Democrat to keep the bennies rolling in.

He suffers!
Like when I climbed utility poles all day installing system electronics for the cable company. Something you could never do carrying all that fat.
Yeah right.

You were the coffee bitch for the crew.
If you ever had a job that required much effort and expenditure of calories you wouldn't need to get your clothing from Eureka tent.
It seems to me that he has already effectively done it.

War IS coming if we continue down this path. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.
If you ever had a job that required much effort and expenditure of calories you wouldn't need to get your clothing from Eureka tent.

Couldn't hack it eh?

The baristas forget your biscotti?
Have you guys heard about the SCOTUS ruling today slapping down the EPA for this exact kind of regulation?

Pretty sure Ken Paxton in TX is going for a TRO the moment EPA tries this stuff.

5th Circuit is going to bitch slap the EPA with a vengance knowing SCOTUS has their back.

But keep arguing about boots. It's the Fire. grin

Couldn't hack it eh?

I realize it's hard for you to believe but there are things that some people won't eat.

Couldn't hack it eh?

I realize it's hard for you to believe but there are things that some people won't eat.

Yet still...you eat cock.

Its a strange world.

Couldn't hack it eh?

Yet still...you eat cock.

Its a strange world.
Obviously you eat anything and everything that ain't nailed down. I doubt cock would be excluded from your menu. Do you cook it first or prefer it raw ?
Make no mistake about it. Biden caused this on day one.
Now, we drill “super pads”. An 8 Well pad, in cases, can produce 16,000 BO 80,000 mcf and 24,000 barrels of produced water, or more, a day at flush production (the production goes down hyperbolically from there).
Due to Biden’s initiatives, in order for us to lay a larger line in our existing Right of Way that was approved 15 years ago, I have to have a archeological study, ecological study, and environmental study to submit to the govt (who hates us). There are only a few companies that can do these studies, and they’re backed up for years.

I won't argue one bit that Biden's first day initiatives were the precursor for today's oil issues, but our experience concerning the government's processes differs dramatically.

Those archeological and other environmental studies have been required since way before Biden was in office, and the govt land management agencies don't "hate" you, in a general sense. Just because they have a legal process (which again I don't approve of), doesn't mean they're against Oil and Gas. Maybe NMOCD, but I doubt that too. On Federally managed land, the Onshore Orders have been around for many years and they're being integrated into the CFRs, and necessitate by court decisions a lot of those restrictions that you (and I) despise. Don't shoot the messenger, kind of thing.

As an aside, is an 8 well pad considered huge in the Permian? I know of 60+ gas well pads in Wyoming but have a lot more experience with gas than oil.

ha. that's a keeper

Couldn't hack it eh?

Jim would squish like a small homosexual ant. ever heard of farmer retard strength?
Hahaha!

I worked outdoors longer than you've worked at anything in your life BOY and it wasn't sitting on my ass in the cab of a tractor..

still waiting for pics of those 1000's of custom guns you built. lol
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Have you guys heard about the SCOTUS ruling today slapping down the EPA for this exact kind of regulation?

Pretty sure Ken Paxton in TX is going for a TRO the moment EPA tries this stuff.

5th Circuit is going to bitch slap the EPA with a vengance knowing SCOTUS has their back.

But keep arguing about boots. It's the Fire. grin

one can only hope

Who is the AG in ND?
Originally Posted by ribka

Couldn't hack it eh?

Jim would squish like a small homosexual ant. ever heard of farmer retard strength?

Oh man...Blackie built all kinds of muscles sweeping floors in that gun shop.

Couldn't hack it eh?

I've done farm work. It ain't hard compared to some other things I've done. Particularly now when much of what was manual labor 40 years ago is accomplished with machinery. Big and fat doesn't equal strong.
Blackie used to mop the floors at the local peep show.

With his tongue.

Hard work.

Couldn't hack it eh?

Oh man...Blackie built all kinds of muscles sweeping floors in that gun shop.
I did sweep floors but mostly built and repaired guns. In other words I've done what you've done {farm work} and a whole lot more.
Built some guns?

We know that is bullshit.

Whats not bullshit is that I was working for a gunsmith when you were still licking those floors at the peep show.

With his tongue.

Hard work.
Your fat ass wouldn't last till noon of your first day on a tie gang boy. Another job I did that you didn't but then you never have done much but run your mouth and make up lies.

Oh and lets not forget get drunk and stuff your face. lol

With his tongue.

Hard work.
Your fat ass wouldn't last till noon of your first day on a tie gang boy. Another job I did that you didn't but then you never have done much but run your mouth and make up lies.

Too bad you were never worth a schit at anything you tried.

With his tongue.

Hard work.

Too bad you were never worth a schit at anything you tried.
Too bad you were always too fat, stupid, drunk and lazy to try anything but farm work.
Try again Blackie.

I can even post pictures of the things I have done....rather than just pretend like you.
I remember that Manager said no one but Blackie could get the floors that clean.

That Jackmountain aint got schit on you!
Try again Blackie.

I can even post pictures of the things I have done....rather than just pretend like you.
Let's hear all the great things you've done boy. It sure the fugg couldn't be much given your sad state of physical and mental disabilities.
I remember that Manager said no one but Blackie could get the floors that clean.

That Jackmountain aint got schit on you!
Lies are obviously a natural talent for you. Perhaps you should run for some elected office ?
Try again Blackie.

Let's hear all the great things you've done boy. It sure the fugg couldn't be much given your sad state of physical and mental disabilities.

Would you suffer too much to post a picture?

Or would that fugg with your make believe?

Struggling against irrelevance must be a bitch.

With his tongue.

Hard work.

Christ sakes how many jobs were you fired from?? Big Jim has one gig that’s ranching. Let me guess your retirement check is a social security check..
Try again Blackie.

Little kids need pictures to comprehend. Given your obvious state of arrested development I can certainly understand your consternation but alas, I have no sympathy to give.
Take it easy on olde 60 year old Blackshart.

He so tuff he's finally got the balls to take his 76 year old Dad's Olde Frothingslosh can collection out of the basement, tap them, and post like the savant we all know and love.

60 years of bone and sinew, like they all are in New York state....where 3/4 of em fully support Biden, cause he grew up just like 'em.
Blackshart ALMOST had as many talks around the dinner table.
Try again Blackie.

Little kids neeed pictures to understand. Given your obvious state of arrested development I can certainly understand your consternation but alas, I have no sympathy to give.

And you called me a coward!

What you got now? Wife no. 3? See if she can post a picture for your bitch ass.
Originally Posted by HawkI

He so tuff he's finally got the balls to take his 76 year old Dad's Olde Frothingslosh can collection out of the basement, tap them, and post like the savant we all know and love.

60 years of bone and sinew, like they all are in New York state....where 3/4 of em fully support Biden, cause he grew up just like 'em.
So now we get to hear from another ignorant bitch who doesn't know a thing about upstate New York and it's politics but has enough butt hurt to chime in anyway. What a shocker.
Try again Blackie.

Little kids neeed pictures to understand. Given your obvious state of arrested development I can certainly understand your consternation but alas, I have no sympathy to give.

To satiate you ? LMFAO
You are not fooling anybody.

You are the most insecure, in need of validation, beta bitch here.

And that is saying something.
And the schits of it is....you are probably a pretty good dude.

But no one will ever know.
IO

Yep most here would be different in person.

The thing is I know it bugs you and don't want you to know. LOL

No, we get it. You are an insecure cghunt.

Every day.

So now we get to hear from another ignorant bitch who doesn't know a thing about upstate New York and it's politics but has enough butt hurt to chime in anyway. What a shocker.

Nah, the winters are tuff in upstate. It isn't like the parades they have in northern Montana. You can't be a fatass or a puzzy in upstate. Its the phugging hinterland....even worse if your in a union.

What a dull tool.

Nah, the winters are tuff in upstate. It isn't like the parades they have in northern Montana. You can't be a fatass or a puzzy in upstate. Its the phugging hinterland....even worse if your in a union.

What a dull tool.

Fugging Brambles man!

No, we get it. You are an insecure cghunt.

Every day.
Insecure ? LOL. Your punk ass could not put up with the attacks I endure here without ending up in the corner sucking your thumb. You come here for validation and escape from your sad bum fuuck Egypt life. If that weren't the case you wouldn't need to drink so much. I don't need it and come here only for entertainment.
Geebus....took you long enough to trot out the Victim Card.....

Sheesh. Predictable....but sheesh.
Try again Blackie.

To satiate you ? LMFAO

A picture is worth a thousand words. In your case its a thousand negative responses and you know it.

But you sure are a badass without 'em, aintcha, tough guy?
The bitter dudes just grow by the day here. Sad and I guess understandable. Just hoping they, their kids and wife's are well sorted for what the future might bring.

Deflection from your drinking problem and sad life doesn't cut it with me. What I said is the truth and you know it but alcoholics always have trouble with the truth.
Give us a break.

Just because Toot and Lynn aren't here to stick up for you doesn't mean you have to be such a victim.
Try again Blackie.

To satiate you ? LMFAO

A picture is worth a thousand words. In your case its a thousand negative responses and you know it.

But you sure are a badass without 'em, aintcha, tough guy?
You wouldn't know a badass if one walked up and kicked you in the dick. Tough guy.
Give us a break.

Just because Toot and Lynn aren't here to stick up for you doesn't mean you have to be such a victim.
You are your own victim. I had the fortitude to quit drinking years ago..
Give us a break.

Apparently the only thing you didn't quit or get fired from.....

Deflection from your drinking problem and sad life doesn't cut it with me. What I said is the truth and you know it but alcoholics always have trouble with the truth.

Speaking of truth, we all realize how embarrassing it would be for you to post a picture of the mountain of a man you are in your head that you don't see in the mirror.

It's okay. We all know you're a chick...

Speaking of truth, we all realize how embarrassing it would be for you to post a picture of the mountain of a man you are in your head that you don't see in the mirror.

I never claimed to be a mountain of a man and if you say I did you're a liar as well as an ignorant bitch.
Give us a break.

I quit smoking cigarettes too. Cold turkey 11 years ago. Another thing you wouldn't have the personal fortitude to do.
You smoked longer than I did Champ.
That cigarette you puffed on in the 4th grade doesn't count as smoking. So when you going to quit drinking ? That shyt will absolutely put you in an early grave.
That cigarette you puffed on in the 4th grade doesn't count as smoking. So when you going to quit drinking ?

Soon as you stop being a bitch.
That cigarette you puffed on in the 4th grade doesn't count as smoking. So when you going to quit drinking ?

Soon as you stop being a bitch.
It's your liver. Do with it as you think best.

I never claimed to be a mountain of a man and if you say I did you're a liar as well as an ignorant bitch.

No.

I said we all know you're a chick....the rest of its in your head, obviously.
You Peacocks do know this thread is about the EPA and regulations, right?
Yep.

Figured as much.
Give us a break.

I quit smoking cigarettes too. Cold turkey 11 years ago. Another thing you wouldn't have the personal fortitude to do.

Is that what you need to post a picture, or is that another mental hurdle?

Maybe that mental hurdle could be overcome with that personal fortitude of yours.

Sorry, they overturned Roe and we have all this rage...
Give us a break.

Maybe that mental hurdle could be overcome with that personal fortitude of yours.
It's not that I couldn't it's that I don't want to.

Bitterness even.....

No.

I said we all know you're a chick....the rest of its in your head, obviously.
Well here we all know you prefer chicks with dicks and if there's anything in your head it's rattling around like a BB in a boxcar.
Give us a break.

Fine, it's not that we can't, but we don't want to hear your schit.

This thread is supposed to be about that commie Biden shutting down even more domestic oil production.

At this point I don't think its rocket science to say Ol Slo Joe doesn't work for 97.8% of the people who post here and we are being targeted and threatened daily by him and his false administration.

The best thing we can do is be on the lookout for our neighbors.......
Give us a break.

Fine, it's not that we can't, but we don't want to hear your schit.

This thread is supposed to be about that commie Biden shutting down even more domestic oil production.

At this point I don't think its rocket science to say Ol Slo Joe doesn't work for 97.8% of the people who post here and we are being targeted and threatened daily by him and his false administration.

The best thing we can do is be on the lookout for our neighbors.......
Well if you don't like it leave bitch. Nobody asked for your two cents or held a gun to your head did they ?

Bitterness even.....

Carry on.
Give us a break.

I quit smoking COCK too. Cold turkey 11 years ago.
Yeah right.

You were the coffee bitch for the crew.

#microphonedrop

#🎤🎤

For Blackheart - every 28 days or so. Might be ending soon with "the change" coming on.
Idiot
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Now, we drill “super pads”. An 8 Well pad, in cases, can produce 16,000 BO 80,000 mcf and 24,000 barrels of produced water, or more, a day at flush production (the production goes down hyperbolically from there).
Due to Biden’s initiatives, in order for us to lay a larger line in our existing Right of Way that was approved 15 years ago, I have to have a archeological study, ecological study, and environmental study to submit to the govt (who hates us). There are only a few companies that can do these studies, and they’re backed up for years.

I won't argue one bit that Biden's first day initiatives were the precursor for today's oil issues, but our experience concerning the government's processes differs dramatically.

Those archeological and other environmental studies have been required since way before Biden was in office, and the govt land management agencies don't "hate" you, in a general sense. Just because they have a legal process (which again I don't approve of), doesn't mean they're against Oil and Gas. Maybe NMOCD, but I doubt that too. On Federally managed land, the Onshore Orders have been around for many years and they're being integrated into the CFRs, and necessitate by court decisions a lot of those restrictions that you (and I) despise. Don't shoot the messenger, kind of thing.

As an aside, is an 8 well pad considered huge in the Permian? I know of 60+ gas well pads in Wyoming but have a lot more experience with gas than oil.

Forbes has a recent article on the EPA going after and getting themselves involved in the Texas, New Mexico Permian Basin over ozone issues.
The difference being that the Clean Air Act gives the EPA authority to regulate ozone levels.

This one is tough. Texas needs to threaten secession over this.

Forbes has a recent article on the EPA going after and getting themselves involved in the Texas, New Mexico Permian Basin over ozone issues.

TInman, while the environmental applications and related stuff have been in place, the regulation of them has fallen to a different administration.

Where common sense may have glimmered through in such applications before Biden, they are stonewalled now.

But that's just the logistics end of exploration, production and drilling, as well as transportation (pipelines).

A much broader stonewall has hit the oil and gas industry...

Taxes.

Trump had tax incentives in place to encourage oil and gas production. Investors put money in because even at lower oil prices, a workable and acceptable return on their money attracted investors.

Now, with the tax incentives not only cancelled, but tax burdens increased, investors can easily make higher returns in other market plays. Getting investors into oil and gas now, even with record high oil prices is like pulling hen's teeth.

Even in high production areas in Texas, where federal lands don't figure in, the EPA, interstate pipelines regulated by the DOT, and the Tax Man, exploration and production isn't seeing the growth you'd expect at all. Not even close.

Biden IS responsible. No doubt.

Yes, 8 wells to a pad is as large as I've seen, guessing it's about 5 acres or so. Never seen or heard of a 60 well pad....must be enormous. Got any pics?
I am glad you can't do that shīt in Montana.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Yes, 8 wells to a pad is as large as I've seen, guessing it's about 5 acres or so. Never seen or heard of a 60 well pad....must be enormous. Got any pics?

No pics but google the Jonah Field. Lots of 20-30 gas well pads and some up to about 60 wells. The multi well pads are roughly 20-25 acres after interim reclamation but the pads with lots of wells may be bigger. Most all are directional and horizontal well bores, obviously spiderwebbing the subsurface. If you’re referring only to vertical wells, 8 is the most I know of on a single pad.
Bitter clingers.... that's all wink

TInman, while the environmental applications and related stuff have been in place, the regulation of them has fallen to a different administration.

Where common sense may have glimmered through in such applications before Biden, they are stonewalled now.

But that's just the logistics end of exploration, production and drilling, as well as transportation (pipelines).

A much broader stonewall has hit the oil and gas industry...

Taxes.

Trump had tax incentives in place to encourage oil and gas production. Investors put money in because even at lower oil prices, a workable and acceptable return on their money attracted investors.

Now, with the tax incentives not only cancelled, but tax burdens increased, investors can easily make higher returns in other market plays. Getting investors into oil and gas now, even with record high oil prices is like pulling hen's teeth.

Even in high production areas in Texas, where federal lands don't figure in, the EPA, interstate pipelines regulated by the DOT, and the Tax Man, exploration and production isn't seeing the growth you'd expect at all. Not even close.

Biden IS responsible. No doubt.

I am not denying that. You won’t find anyone who despises the current administration more than myself.

I am just stating that the regs concerning pre development environmental reviews have been in place for decades. Archeological surveys, ESA consultations and the like are nothing new. They may be more scrutinized now, but they have been required for decades and the EPA doesn’t get involved until big time disasters occur. Air quality has been the one exception to that.

The government, at least local government workers for the feds and states who process APDs and ROW applications aren’t all “haters” of O&G. I have been in the industry for my entire career and my experience differs from SRPI89’s concerning that.
© 24hourcampfire