Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#17383420 06/30/22
Diesel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
The Chinese are getting a real bargain at the price they paid for Joey.

Shutting down oil production. Drawing down Strategic Petro Reserves. Stopping pipeline construction. Rescinding Trump's tariffs on China. Driving up fuel costs effecting the supply chain. Importing Chinese made solar components. Weakening our military and lessening recruitment via wokism and poor leadership. Facilitating open border threats. And on and on.

Seems evident to me the Chinese own Joey...and pretty cheap. He is the modern-day Benedict Arnold. He must hate this country beyond measure.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Diesel

Shutting down oil production. Drawing down Strategic Petro Reserves. Stopping pipeline construction. Rescinding Trump's tariffs on China. Driving up fuel costs effecting the supply chain. Importing Chinese made solar components. Weakening our military and lessening recruitment via wokism and poor leadership. Facilitating open border threats. And on and on.

Seems evident to me the Chinese own Joey...and pretty cheap. He is the modern-day Benedict Arnold. He must hate this country beyond measure.

I always thought he was pandering to the radical left but when it came down to it he’d be a do nothing pres. boy was I wrong.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Diesel

I always thought he was pandering to the radical left but when it came down to it he’d be a do nothing pres. boy was I wrong.

He is a disgusting tool who has sold out his country for pieces of eight for a very long time. In truth, should hang for high treason or spend the rest of his life in prison for the grifting and theft, and the suffering of the American people at his hand.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
obama should be gone. biden is not running crap.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 06/30/22.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
It’s no secret that this is a Controlled Burn ..
Everyone in Mordor on the Potomac is Involved..
That’s why we got the “ National Red Flag “ you see the anger is growing at the Dysfunctional Mordor Forkers they can see their Cloaking Device isn’t working anymore..
Of course we can’t count on the People of Dumbware they’ve been Institutionalized for to Long..

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
And dont mention what the military has morphed into....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by HawkI
And dont mention what the military has morphed into....

Funny, talked to a buddy today who just got out. Couldn’t take it til retirement. Said no one realizes how fugked the .mil is now.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (160user, 1badf350, 1minute, 1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 58 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,184
Posts18,503,295
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.