Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This is the type of Satanic Uke/Nazi/Azov Battalion murders they've been committing for 8 years.They have murdered approximately 14,000 ethnic Russians who have lived in the Donbas region for many generations.This is the same type of ethnic cleansing in which Adolph Hitler engaged.

These murders have been supported by Bolsheviks like Victoria Nuland,former state department official. She and her Azov Batallion perpetrated a coup,installed Poroshenko,created another coup then installed their ultimate Jew puppet,Zelensky.

Avoz Hanging Ethnic Russian/Ukrainian Man & Pregnant Wife.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I’m calling BS on the video. Not saying that ethic genocide hasn’t occurred in Eastern Ukraine but that video is staged imo.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
What a crock of [bleep]

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
you could pluck some headlines from the USA and make the same assertions about us.

I have had family living in UK and they never saw or heard about anything like this. it's definitely not 1930's Germany. Those people just want to be left alone to live their lives in a free and peaceful manner. They would have better off if both the Russians and the US would leave them alone, but that ship has sailed. Russia wanted another warm water port and thought they could steal it from someone else and got more feathers than they intended on plucking.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Truth will come out and the people will be led from dark to light.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
There’s Nobody telling the Truth about any of this..
You CIA running a False Flag trying to goat the Women and Tofu Males into screaming Bloody Murder ..
They want a War .. Don’t Suck’r for it.
There will be a Deal cuz the Euro Lesbian see that the Sh it they’ve been pushing on “Green” ain’t working..
They need Putin’s Nat Gas and Oil.
Their whole Lesbian Domamatrix Franchise is about to Collapse..
Better to Lick Today than not to Lick Tomorrow..
A Deal is Cum’n …

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Uh-huh.

Funny how all those damming videos are always such poor quality…

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Truth will come out and the people will be led from dark to light.
What the phug has the truth got to do with anything?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Absolutely Nothing.. This is Game of Thrones..

Hahaha Hahaha

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkmtb
you could pluck some headlines from the USA and make the same assertions about us.

I have had family living in UK and they never saw or heard about anything like this. it's definitely not 1930's Germany. Those people just want to be left alone to live their lives in a free and peaceful manner. They would have better off if both the Russians and the US would leave them alone, but that ship has sailed. Russia wanted another warm water port and thought they could steal it from someone else and got more feathers than they intended on plucking.
Simple minds only require simple explanations.

I have family that have lived all through the South for many generations and they've never witnessed a lynching.According to the federal goverment there were approximately 6k lynchings.

You really believe Putin would risk retribution from NATO,the ire of the world and possibly starting WWIII,over a "warm water port" ? lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B3

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
I’m calling BS on the video. Not saying that ethic genocide hasn’t occurred in Eastern Ukraine but that video is staged imo.
Agree

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte
ou really believe Putin would risk retribution from NATO,the ire of the world and possibly starting WWIII,over a "warm water port" ? lol

Yes, I do. Because the little sawed off SOB isn't not dealing with a full deck of cards. He had a grand scheme to bring Russia back to it's glory days, and it blew up in his face.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by rte
ou really believe Putin would risk retribution from NATO,the ire of the world and possibly starting WWIII,over a "warm water port" ? lol

Yes, I do. Because the little sawed off SOB isn't not dealing with a full deck of cards. He had a grand scheme to bring Russia back to it's glory days, and it blew up in his face.
Who told you that?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those people in that part of the world are a screwed up mess. Their are all sorts of different ethnic, religious, and political groups and they generally hate each other with a passion. They have been killing one another since the beginning of time. and will continue doing so right up until the end of time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by rte

Who told you that?

I don't rely on this place for my news. Just in case you don't know, this place is usually wrong.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
So, Don Lemmon?

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
That’s not even in UK. It happened in a pine thicket up in Wilkes County. Feller on the loop ratted out another moonshiner because he caught him stealing mash. Payback was tough. It’s the truth. I know a guy.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by rte

Who told you that?

I don't rely on this place for my news. Just in case you don't know, this place is usually wrong.
Seriously?! You trying to tell me theres not a pizza restaurant that cooks and serves little babies to high powered satanic politicians who rely on the blood of infants for their power?!
I thought Jag's info was reliable.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

659 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1badf350, 160user, 1936M71, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,775 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,224
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.