Hop To
Page 21 of 117 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 116 117
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2
How about it, Naysayers?

Y’all reckon all these other lockdowns are justified and that the folks executing them are still just Chicken Littles?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

LoLoLoL!!!! I can't stop laughing every time I see this!

and ol toots ( houston). puppet master soros

There's an evil sumbich that needs his brains scattered across wherever he happens to be.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
More than 1000 western companies have now exited Russia and closed their businesses there. More are expected to follow as exiting continues to grow in numbers.

Barrons

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
More than 1000 western companies have now exited Russia and closed their businesses there. More are expected to follow as exiting continues to grow in numbers.

Barrons
And they had to leave their assets there. Some great opportunities for Russian businessmen!

Wish I had been able to get in on the abandoned McDonald's assets. They are already up & running and making money!

Politics is War by Other Means
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H

Barrons

Should have mentioned:

Some of you business minded, good deal oriented, genius type Putinistas here should head on over to your Mother Russia and pick up on some of these good deals just laying around for the taking.

Vlad’s your go to guy. Just bring Rubles when you head that way.

Laughing!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Barrons

Should have mentioned:

Some of you business minded, good deal oriented, genius type Putinistas here should head on over to your Mother Russia and pick up on some of these good deals just laying around for the taking.

Laughing!
LOL! Don't tell me he didn't peek! laugh laugh laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Laughing here.

Russia says air strikes and missiles from Israel have to cease against their ally, Syria. This is unacceptable says the Russian Foreign Minister and we condemn these wrongful, damaging attacks.

Reuters, WAPO.

Mr. KGB Dictator Putin’s a good ole boy, ain’t he? Meanwhile and ongoing he’s steadily launching missiles against strictly civilian targets in Ukraine.

You Putinistas loves you some Russia and loves you some Vlad.

Did y’all Putinistas know that Syria, too, is fighting the NWO? Yeah, so cheer for Syria while y’all are sucking up on your boy, Vlad.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Toot...you are either retarded, or deliberately obtuse.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

Barrons

Should have mentioned:

Laughing!

Barrons

Should have mentioned:

Laughing!

No.2 you do know the Population Dynamics of the World .
The EU Lesbo’s ,Transitional US Government and The Gestapo Country of Canuck are only 40 % of the Trading World ..
Think Now.. Think .. Is it possible Russia can make Hay with the Rest of the World ..
Be Honest No. 2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Toot...you are either retarded, or deliberately obtuse.

He’s both…

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by akrange

Barrons

Should have mentioned:

Laughing!

Barrons

Should have mentioned:

Laughing!

No.2 you do know the Population Dynamics of the World .
The EU Lesbo’s ,Transitional US Government and The Gestapo Country of Canuck are only 40 % of the Trading World ..
Think Now.. Think .. Is it possible Russia can make Hay with the Rest of the World ..
Be Honest No. 2

Honestly I don’t concern myself with, delve myself into or dwell upon things that I don’t control.

You and others here keep a real peeled eye on these things. I trust that the world will be safe in y’all’s good hands and probably better for it.

Honestly so.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Heh!

The Ignores from the Ignor-ants and Howler Monkeys continues to build.

Y’all have a good 4th.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
What a chickenshit.

Hey....how bout them gas prices?

Still happy with your Biden support?

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Heh!

The Ignores from the Ignor-ants and Howler Monkeys continues to build.

Y’all have a good 4th.

How shocking from a clam like yourself.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Did y’all Putinistas know that Syria, too, is fighting the NWO? Yeah, so cheer for Syria while y’all are sucking up on your boy, Vlad.
Houston: Haven't been keeping up with the Syrian theater lately but I do remember when the Syrian rebels were attacking Christian villages Assad's forces backed by Russia were fighting tooth and nail protecting the Christians.

On another note, just curious, why do you support Ukraine over Russia?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings
Houston: Haven't been keeping up with the Syrian theater lately but I do remember when the Syrian rebels were attacking Christian villages Assad's forces backed by Russia were fighting tooth and nail protecting the Christians.

On another note, just curious, why do you support Ukraine over Russia?

Why would any sane person support a known KGB Dictator for life and murderer who is hell bent on continuing annexations of former sovereign nations?

It’s more of being against Putin more-so than for the other side. The exception being for the Ukraine citizenry who are being specifically targeted by putin.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I will admit Putin doesn't play nicely with others, but then he is beset on his western flank by NATO and the U.S. who have absolutely been pushing their criminal money laundering thief Zelensky to threaten Russia. NATO's only reason for being is to contain and threaten Russia and this has given rise to a leader like Putin. There is absolutely a push by the West and the central bankers to establish a NWO tyranny. Russia and his loose alliance with China and India are a threat to the NWO world domination that is in the works. I am afraid WW3 is underway. I believe Russia has been underestimated by the West.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday declared victory in the eastern Ukrainian region of Luhansk, one day after Ukrainian forces withdrew from their last remaining bulwark of resistance in the province.

In his nightly video address, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy acknowledged the withdrawal, but vowed that Ukrainian forces will fight their way back.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
I will admit Putin doesn't play nicely with others, but then he is beset on his western flank by NATO and the U.S. who have absolutely been pushing their criminal money laundering thief Zelensky to threaten Russia. NATO's only reason for being is to contain and threaten Russia and this has given rise to a leader like Putin. There is absolutely a push by the West and the central bankers to establish a NWO tyranny. Russia and his loose alliance with China and India are a threat to the NWO world domination that is in the works. I am afraid WW3 is underway. I believe Russia has been underestimated by the West.
^^^^^
It’s so clear a blind man can see it.
Hornets are bad actors to deal with too, but if I decide to take a stick to their nest I know what I can a expect and had better be prepared for what I am about to get.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski
In his nightly video address, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy acknowledged the withdrawal, but vowed that Ukrainian forces will fight their way back.

With US funded arms at a minimum. What a travesty.

MAGA
Page 21 of 117 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 69 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,153
Posts18,484,265
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.