-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes. I had her tied up but she escaped anyway.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am glad they got away.... whew

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by frogman43
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
First one broke my heart, so I joined the Army and killed a bunch of little people.

That's the most patriotic thing I'm going to read today.

Thanks, Dan.

Indeed! Murica!

Frog----OUT!

No worries, I joined the Peace Corps after mine, so it all balances out, yin and yang and all that.
Ya but dans girl didn’t have a nut sack so there is that!
laugh

J/K dude

No worries,

Two Peace Corps horror stories, one guy missed his girl so bad he went home after six months, finds her living with some guy. “I didn’t tell you” she said “because you were going to Africa anyway.”

‘Nother one, his fiancé was in our group, in Ghana, a hot blonde, he waited for her in the States. The military coup goes down, all communication was cut off. This guy was so worried about her he flies into Togo, bribes the Border Guards to cross illegally into Ghana.

First time in Africa, right after the coup, he makes his way alone to his fiancé’s village. My buddy was sitting on her front porch smoking a cigarette when the guy comes walking up the street.

We all felt so bad for that guy. Anyhoo... she dumped my buddy in turn when we got back to the ‘States.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by vfrider
Wow, man. F. I dated a girl way out of my league. Solid 9.* depending on what she was wearing or how she had her hair. Guys would start staring from halfway down the block. As crazy as she was hot. Nobody ever treated her like I did, so I became the focal point of all that crazy. For a while it was #doesn'tmatterhad... , until she started striking me. That's when I was out. But me bailing kinda broke her and for a while she was begging me to come back. I'd parade every single terrible thing she'd ever done to me and she just accepted my anger. It was clear I'd gotten her to pull her head out of her rectum for the very first time. We got back together after a couple months and it was beautiful. Everything I'd ever dreamed of in a human relationship. We were full of laughter and joy. We were like elemental forces going from perfect opposition to harmony. Anywhere we went people would ask us how long we'd been married, or when we were going to have kids. We just had that vibe and the world picked up on it. Then, one day, on a trip together, as we were consumed in a lovers' embrace, it struck me. There I was getting everything I ever dreamed of and more with this girl, but it wasn't enough. It didn't make up for all of the bad BS she had put me through. I would never trust her. I would always be aware of the indignities she was capable of inflicting upon me. I dumped her the next day on the drive home and left her at her mother's house, a couple counties away. We've tried reconnecting a few times since and it just never works. She had a disastrous rebound but the very next guy she started seriously dating, got her happily-ever-after and my Jod, does he ever look like a happy summuma with her jn their social media pics. I'm married to a girl who's still way out of my league, and is waaaay less crazy. We've made a beautiful family that brings me more happiness and life satisfaction than I've ever known. We even get told by strangers, with kind of alarming frequency, that we should have more kids because ours are so cute i know they mean well but to us it always reads as "hey you two strangers! You should have more unprotected se-" . . . But there's a raw passion between souls that I had that I know I'll never find again. That girl and I message one another every few years or so. If I ask she'll still tell me that we're soul mates. I'll still tell her that she was the one true love of my life. We both know we'll never be again, and are on our diverging paths, happy. Neither one of us will ever stop wondering "what if?".

Bet your wife thinks that's really cool.

Fugkin moron.

Laughing, that dude? should write romance novels or Hallmark screenplays.

Better figure out what a paragraph is before he signs up for that job.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[quote=hanco]Had one in high school, Vicki dumped me for a guy already out of high school, broke my heart. She had baby at seventeen, her sister raised the baby, she got into drugs, dead at 40. Maybe I was lucky.[/quote]

Maybe?????? confused

Beav,

sign this guy up for understatement of the year award! grin

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Yes. I had her tied up but she escaped anyway.

Reminds me of the old Emo Phillips joke about him trying to get a girl to come home with him. She asked if he had cable, and he replied, “No, but I think the ropes will be strong enough”

What fresh Hell is this?
L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
She moved out of state. If I hadn't lost that one, I wouldn't have found the one. Married to the best woman I know for 43 years.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Wow, man. F. I dated a girl way out of my league. Solid 9.* depending on what she was wearing or how she had her hair. Guys would start staring from halfway down the block. As crazy as she was hot. Nobody ever treated her like I did, so I became the focal point of all that crazy. For a while it was #doesn'tmatterhad... , until she started striking me. That's when I was out. But me bailing kinda broke her and for a while she was begging me to come back. I'd parade every single terrible thing she'd ever done to me and she just accepted my anger. It was clear I'd gotten her to pull her head out of her rectum for the very first time. We got back together after a couple months and it was beautiful. Everything I'd ever dreamed of in a human relationship. We were full of laughter and joy. We were like elemental forces going from perfect opposition to harmony. Anywhere we went people would ask us how long we'd been married, or when we were going to have kids. We just had that vibe and the world picked up on it. Then, one day, on a trip together, as we were consumed in a lovers' embrace, it struck me. There I was getting everything I ever dreamed of and more with this girl, but it wasn't enough. It didn't make up for all of the bad BS she had put me through. I would never trust her. I would always be aware of the indignities she was capable of inflicting upon me. I dumped her the next day on the drive home and left her at her mother's house, a couple counties away. We've tried reconnecting a few times since and it just never works. She had a disastrous rebound but the very next guy she started seriously dating, got her happily-ever-after and my Jod, does he ever look like a happy summuma with her jn their social media pics. I'm married to a girl who's still way out of my league, and is waaaay less crazy. We've made a beautiful family that brings me more happiness and life satisfaction than I've ever known. We even get told by strangers, with kind of alarming frequency, that we should have more kids because ours are so cute i know they mean well but to us it always reads as "hey you two strangers! You should have more unprotected se-" . . . But there's a raw passion between souls that I had that I know I'll never find again. That girl and I message one another every few years or so. If I ask she'll still tell me that we're soul mates. I'll still tell her that she was the one true love of my life. We both know we'll never be again, and are on our diverging paths, happy. Neither one of us will ever stop wondering "what if?".

Wow that all sounds serious

I’m good with a nut and a bologna sammich.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord

as long as she brought it to me and it didn't have any damn "less than miraculous Whip" on it.

In it is contentment

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
She left 24 yrs too late.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord

I’m thinking vfrider is the latest Maser sock puppet.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The first one I ever wanted to stay never left. 62 years - and we went to the local Independence Day parade this morning - had a bunch of fun. Fireworks tonight.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (1minute, 22250rem, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 16penny, 204guy, 52 invisible), 2,359 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,912
Posts18,498,283
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.