Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭133:1‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
There are so many issues that seek to separate Your people Lord. Lead me in my sphere of influence, to be one who unites and not divide.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Mid-week Inspiration

For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 149

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“I the Lord do not change. So you, the descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed.”
‭‭Malachi‬ ‭3:6‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
God You are completely unchangeable and trustworthy! Help me overcome whatever barriers exist in my life that stops me from trusting You completely.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭4:22-24‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭18:20‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord I trust You, and I ask for greater awareness of Your presence today. In Jesus’ name, amen.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen!!!!!!!!

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“if we are faithless, he remains faithful, for he cannot disown himself.”
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭2:13‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS;
“As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭1:14‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Strengthen my resolve Lord, to develop the discipline it takes to live a holy life as You desire me to.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen Sir!!!!

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭4:10‬

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭10:5‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Show me Lord where my thinking does not align with You and Your will. Teach me then what I must do to conform my thinking and ways to Yours.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭27:13‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Now the one who has fashioned us for this very purpose is God, who has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5:5‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord You have left with me a deposit of Your Holy Spirit to help guide me in truth and righteousness while I wait to be with You forever in heaven. Teach me how to submit to His leading and guiding.

Midweek Inspiration:
“Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips!”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭141:3‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“The Lord lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be my God, the rock of my salvation,”
‭‭2 Samuel‬ ‭22:47‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
When I battle with life's challenges, Lord You are my rock and I will trust in You.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:27‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
““Yet even now,” declares the Lord, “return to me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning;”
‭‭Joel‬ ‭2:12‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Forgive us Father, for allowing ourselves to be lead away from serving You and You only.

Midweek Inspiration:
“The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:9‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭145:18‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord may my times of prayer and devotion increase in frequency and effectiveness.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Give us this day our daily bread,”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:11‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Mightier than the thunders of many waters, mightier than the waves of the sea, the Lord on high is mighty!”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭93:4‬ ‭ESV‬‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
I am in awe of Your majesty, splendor and power Lord! You reign supreme!

Page 24 of 35 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

146 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 21 invisible), 15,048 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,972
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.