Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 117 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 116 117
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Butthurt about your favorite homosexual losing his country?
Did you have a little "tourism" planned in the Ukraine?

ETA: I looked for your "predictions" and I came up empty. The only thing I can figure is that your predictions have been opposite mine, which is that Ukraine is going to get routed. What is your current prediction? Too cowardly to make one?

There seems to be a correlation between Putin Pufting and an obsession with homosexuality.

If you spend so much time thinking about something it might be a clue?

I have made lots of predictions but none that were wrong. That's why I am called a Wizard.

My prediction has always been that Ukraine is in for a rough time as a much larger country sent a horde of murdering Orc to rape and kill them.

Most have been amazed at how hard and well Ukraine has fought the Orcs.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
We’ll be going through a default stage very soon!!

Russia has already led the way forward on defaults.

They have more international bond debts due fairly soon with an estimated probability of 95% defaults.

You are ignoring the 800lb gorilla in the room.... they are defaulting because of frozen assets and trade embargoes... not because they are broke and produce nothing!
You liberals are a special kind of stupid.
Hard commodities versus fiat money... hmmm seems real goods has value... worthless fiat, not so much.
Your boy Biden is playing a dangerous game and we the people are just beginning to suffer from it

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar

They have more international bond debts due fairly soon with an estimated probability of 95% defaults.

You are ignoring the 800lb gorilla in the room.... they are defaulting because of frozen assets and trade embargoes... not because they are broke and produce nothing!
Hard commodities versus fiat money... hmmm seems real goods has value... worthless fiat, not so much.
Your boy Biden is playing a dangerous game and we the people are just beginning to suffer from it
irfubar: You are correctly assessing the situation. Russia is not broke, but we are.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings

Germany defaulted around 1929 and the 30s which was a big factor in the worldwide depression and resulted in WW2. Could happen again. Germany was broken by the bankers and now they're doing it to Russia. Except Russia doesn't have to depend on international trade to survive.

The major difference being that Gazprombank is open and is presently taking Euros and usd$ Converting to Rubles or playing international currencies trading and they can easily pay their sovereign bond debts to the holders. The clearing house that payments go to effect those payments is not under sanctions. Put another way, there are no restraints to paying bond holders. Period.

The simple fact is that putin refuses to pay his debts. It’s that simple and bears no relation to what happened with Germany pre ww2 whatsoever.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

irfubar: You are correctly assessing the situation. Russia is not broke, but we are.

Yup, and yup.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H

Let’s see.

We are broke but the rest of the currencies world are presently flocking to the usd$ as a haven of safety.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Let’s see.

We are broke but the rest of the currencies world are presently flocking to the usd$ as a haven of safety.
The whole western world and for that matter China and Japan are broke. It is all being propped up like a very shaky house of cards.We owe $30 TRILLION that will never be paid except by monetizing it. Which is default.

Russia is not broke and is heavily armed. And being led by a very determined man.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H

Let’s see.

The whole western world and for that matter China and Japan are broke. It is all being propped up like a very shaky house of cards.We owe $30 TRILLION that will never be paid except by monetizing it. Which is default.

Russia is not broke and is heavily armed. And being led by a very determined man.

No one nor no country would be broke if they kept their money and simply refused to pay their debts.

America is also heavily armed as are a lot of other countries.

Your boy, putin, is maniacal crook of the first order. That you and others here find favor with him doesn’t change what the KGB Dictator for life really is.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
There seems to be a correlation between Putin Pufting and an obsession with homosexuality.

I have made lots of predictions but none that were wrong. That's why I am called a Wizard.
Because there's a correlation between guys that use tanning booths with cucumber slices over their eyes and call themselves "wiz ards" and homosexuality.

Politics is War by Other Means
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
20 million tons of wheat and grains for exports are locked inside of Ukraine due to Russia’s naval blockade.

Reuters, Fox

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
20 million tons of wheat and grains for exports are locked inside of Ukraine due to Russia’s naval blockade.

Reuters, Fox

Quoting MSM news sources is a really stupid.....

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Reuters, Fox

Tootie never been too concerned with the truth you know.

Hey....how can we trade Tootie for Goalie?

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Reuters, Fox

Ukraine spreads thousands mines all over the Black Sea. Has no idea where they are now. Innocent civilians being killed by mines now.

Russia conducting mine sweeping operations so that commercial traffic can leave Black Sea

Ol tooty still an idiot spreading lies

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Because there's a correlation between guys that use tanning booths with cucumber slices over their eyes and call themselves "wiz ards" and homosexuality.

Most likely Burnsie and his friends have military contracts with Ukraine Neo NAZIS. arming and training them.

There is nothing more disgusting than war profiteers. Starting needless war and Making Money off the death of innocent women and children and young men. I guess when you fail repeatedly in life, anyway to make a buck is acceptable

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ribka

Most likely Burnsie and his friends have military contracts with Ukraine Neo NAZIS. arming and training them.

There is nothing more disgusting than war profiteers. Starting needless war and Making Money off the death of innocent women and children and young men. I guess when you fail repeatedly in life, anyway to make a buck is acceptable
At minimum, Burns is a real special type of stupid.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by ribka

At minimum, Burns is a real special type of stupid.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
5 Ignores of the Ignor-ants in a row!

The junior high, Howler Monkeys are on a roll!

Laughing!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Laughing!
You literally cannot use your old handle because you got owned by a ginger for being a clam.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Laughing!

Ignoring people who disagree with you is a chickenshit liberal move

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
How about it, Naysayers?

Y’all reckon all these other lockdowns are justified and that the folks executing them are still just Chicken Littles?

Page 24 of 117 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1OntarioJim, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,504 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,189
Posts18,484,912
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.