A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Bet you have a big stiffy thinking about it

As opposed ta what you're holdin in two fingers.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Putin's war is not good and Bidett should not have encourage that debacle.
That said demographics are a thing and geographical location is a thing and energy production is a thing and food production is a thing.
In the coming mess the USA is unique in our advantages to all the rest of the World.
No better place to weather the coming storm.
Russia has its own advantages. Huge territory, Stockpile of nuclear weapons, friendly relations with over half the population of the world, basically no debt, more oil than any other country, more food production than they need, no hostile minority populations in the heart of the country.

We do have a huge stockpile of weapons, and the ability to produce food, but that is about it. Our economy is a house of cards.

I would consider moving to Russia but I'm too old to learn another language. I have enough trouble with spoken English (shot rifles with no hearing protection in my young life).

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings
That said demographics are a thing and geographical location is a thing and energy production is a thing and food production is a thing.
In the coming mess the USA is unique in our advantages to all the rest of the World.
Russia has its own advantages. Huge territory, Stockpile of nuclear weapons, friendly relations with over half the population of the world, basically no debt, more oil than any other country, more food production than they need, no hostile minority populations in the heart of the country.

We do have a huge stockpile of weapons, and the ability to produce food, but that is about it. Our economy is a house of cards.

I would consider moving to Russia but I'm too old to learn another language. I have enough trouble with spoken English (shot rifles with no hearing protection in my young life).

You are aware of the brain drain migration FROM Russia since the invasion?

You are aware of over 16,000 people having been detained for speaking out against Russia’s invasion?

You are aware that any disparagement of the Russian military and its operations in Ukraine can get you a longer prison time sentence than murder there?

And you would consider moving to Russia but you’re too old?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

And that phuucking nails it.

Dream of living in Mother Russia but afraid of committing to your dream.

Schitt talk the USA to feed the dream.

Enjoy the freedoms for which your betters bled and died.

Sickining.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2

You are aware of over 16,000 people having been detained for speaking out against Russia’s invasion?
You are aware that any disparagement of the Russian military and its operations in Ukraine can get you a longer prison time sentence than murder there?
Sounds not a lot worse than the imprisonment of dissenters here. Russia has a better president. Russia is energy and food independent. I favor the Russian side in this fracas. But alas I cannot even get my bride to understand the wisdom of moving to the Black Hills in Eastern Wyoming and am not likely to leave her behind while I move to Russia. She and I have 5 head of grandchildren ages 10 to under 1 year that she ain't leaving.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The real enemies of the world.

Z
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Super Walmarks just got a shipment of PPEs including underwear liners, UkeTards be like

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Latvia now requiring mandatory military service because of Russian tensions and naked aggression. Increased military spending is ongoing.

The Guardian

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
US buying 16 f-35A aircraft from Turkey and selling Turkey modern F-16 aircraft and updating Turkey’s older F-16 aircraft.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H

Sounds not a lot worse than the imprisonment of dissenters here. Russia has a better president. Russia is energy and food independent. I favor the Russian side in this fracas. But alas I cannot even get my bride to understand the wisdom of moving to the Black Hills in Eastern Wyoming and am not likely to leave her behind while I move to Russia. She and I have 5 head of grandchildren ages 10 to under 1 year that she ain't leaving.

Be thankful for those balls and chains that are attached to you here in the USA.

Putin has enough other admirers here that can go in your steed.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

And WE have 'detained' folk without trial from J6 for how long now?
And OUR congress is using OUR FBI to illegally detain anyone they want.

There are some parallels shocked

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
US buying 16 f-35A aircraft from Turkey and selling Turkey modern F-16 aircraft and updating Turkey’s older F-16 aircraft.

Sweden and Finnland approve this post.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
And Sweden approved importing millions of middle eastern brown Antichristians too.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/06/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H

Sweden and Finnland approve this post.

Absolutely.

But Russia,,,not so much.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Putin angry with France revealing phone conversations with Macron of Putin’s bemoaning his predicaments.

The Hill

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Putin angry with France revealing phone conversations with Macron of Putin’s bemoaning his predicaments.

The Hill

Members of Congress angry with Trump supporters

FJB & FJT
Page 26 of 117 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1936M71, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,412 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,034
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.