Print Thread
Hop To
M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Does someone write this drivel for her, or does she make it up???

Maybe they should start prosecuting weapons crimes, instead of letting people go!!!

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
"We've got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to take this seriously," Harris said to the press and Highland Park residents.

and she could at any time become our president. That's SCARY! I remember all the negative comments about R presidents not being 'presidential' and then they shove this garbage down our throats.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Someone probably wrote a coherent statement for her to read and she butchered it because she likely fancies herself as a the oratory equivalent of female Daniel Webster.

When hubris and low IQ meet you get word salad.

Last edited by RJY66; 07/06/22.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Stupid is as stupid does. -Gump

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Guess it is true, she really did have her brains screwed out to get where she is...

Last edited by pullit; 07/06/22.

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
It’s to out of Hand at this point in Time ..
We’d have to build a Prison the size of Dumbware to round them all up..
We’re stuck with what we’ve Created..
Building Institutes of Higher Criminal Learning is only going to make the Criminals better at their game and create an even Bigger Police State..
We’re out number by the Machines and the Psychopaths that keep Elections close enough to Cheat in more of Satans Children..
It’s not going to End Well ..

Roll Them or They Roll You

M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Here's a couple of her gems:

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic," Harris said in March. "So to that end, we are announcing today also that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue of public health but also the economy."

"Let's take this one step at a time, understanding that right now on the issue of energy, our allies have stood firm and unified in a way that many of the pundits didn’t predict would happen, to ensure that we are unified in our approach to this issue."

"Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine, so basically that’s wrong."

"A friend in need is a friend indeed" - well that one actually makes some sense!

From: https://www.foxnews.com/media/highland-park-shooting-kamala-harris-viral-seriously-word-salad

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
just another worthless word salad so called speech

what a fuggin joke she is

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
We're going to have to dedicate a very big cemetery to honor them.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
When Biden goes, Harris will be eligible to be 25th'd out immediately after being sworn in. The 25th says 'unable to discharge his duties' and Harris certainly comes under that.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
There holding out till Mr. Pudd’n passes his 2nd Year then Kummla can finish the Term and be Eligible to run for two full terms ..
You think I’m kidding..
She’s their type of leader .. Flexible..
Just axe Willy..
By 2024 they’ll have those Machines Invincible..

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Sycamore thinks she's smart.

What does that tell you about Sycamore?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

This.

OP. Kamala wrote that because no writer could make a living pushing such circular thinking.

That stuff makes perfect sense to the low IQ lieberal Jell0, Suckawhore crew.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akrange
There holding out till Mr. Pudd’n passes his 2nd Year then Kummla can finish the Term and be Eligible to run for two full terms ..
You think I’m kidding..
She’s their type of leader .. Flexible..
Just axe Willy..
By 2024 they’ll have those Machines Invincible..

By 2024 they wont be using electronic voting machines and we will have Voter ID.

Give 2000 Mules a little time. People dont like footing the bill and not having a real vote.

The truth is getting out and it's getting the folks really woke.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
At least slow Joe has demented age to blame. She is just a moron quota hire in way over her head.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Remember like, FIVE DAYS AGO, when someone asked her about 50 illegals dying in a tractor trailer, and she said we “shouldn’t politicize the issue”????

Remember how quickly ol’ Joe hustled down to Uvalde, after the shooting, to “politicize the issue”?? They just passed legislation less than 2-3 weeks ago. Two days after this shooting and they “politicize the issue”???

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When I read the drivel you guys spout off I just laugh out loud. I have to make sure I am not taking a sip of morning coffee when I read this because I don`t want to ruin another keyboard.

YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE! A REALLY PATHETIC JOKE.

As for rainshot statement "We're going to have to dedicate a very big cemetery to honor them." Are you really that stupid? Let me answer that for you.
YES !

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

That he has fallen victim to operation mind crime and will go along to get along?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Muffin
Here's a couple of her gems:

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic," Harris said in March. "So to that end, we are announcing today also that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue of public health but also the economy."

"Let's take this one step at a time, understanding that right now on the issue of energy, our allies have stood firm and unified in a way that many of the pundits didn’t predict would happen, to ensure that we are unified in our approach to this issue."

"Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine, so basically that’s wrong."

"A friend in need is a friend indeed" - well that one actually makes some sense!

From: https://www.foxnews.com/media/highland-park-shooting-kamala-harris-viral-seriously-word-salad

From the mouth of a retard!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (2500HD, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1minute, 70 invisible), 2,125 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,783
Posts18,495,955
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.