Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
I've had Farmer's insurance for ~30 years but did some shopping around and it looks like Liberty Mutual is one of the better options price-wise. Anyone here use them and have to make a claim? Do you insure your firearms with them or go with a separate policy? Curious how they treat their customers......thanks!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They do an amazing job taking a lot of my money every year, without so much as a hiccup!

Outstanding efficiency. Highly recommend if you're trying to go broke buying ridiculous government mandated nothingness.

LOL
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well,the emu with sunglasses is a nice touch,, grin

Can't help with services question

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I've had Farmer's insurance for ~30 years but did some shopping around and it looks like Liberty Mutual is one of the better options price-wise. Anyone here use them and have to make a claim? Do you insure your firearms with them or go with a separate policy? Curious how they treat their customers......thanks!

I had them for years, no problems with one home claim and 2 vehicles, but that was 20+ years ago. I went with them again on a new home after years without owning a home. Price climbed $300 the following year, then they tried another $300 the next year. I dropped them.

My impression is they will be cheaper this year, but standby for the yearly price increases.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Who cares what their policies are? Their ads are so stupid, I wouldn’t even consider them.

That goes with Progressive, Geico and Modelo beer. When they want to promote gays, lizards and Mexicans, they can rely on someone else’s money…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by OlderGuy54

I had them for years, no problems with one home claim and 2 vehicles, but that was 20+ years ago. I went with them again on a new home after years without owning a home. Price climbed $300 the following year, then they tried another $300 the next year. I dropped them.

My impression is they will be cheaper this year, but standby for the yearly price increases.

Exactly, insurance companies will start you on a low premium price, but raise it every year. You really have to shop around ever year or two.

NRA Patron
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
There adds would prevent me from considering them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
There adds would prevent me from considering them.

LOL.

All I hear in their jingle is: "Liberal, Liberal, Liberal!"

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Check out American National Insurance Company.

Life is good live it while you can.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Who cares what their policies are? Their ads are so stupid, I wouldn’t even consider them.

That goes with Progressive, Geico and Modelo beer. When they want to promote gays, lizards and Mexicans, they can rely on someone else’s money…
You mean we don’t need to promote barrio thug barbers and tattoo artists? LMAO
I’m with you, Shrap!

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Agreed 100%
A companies commercial tells a lot about them.

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Originally Posted by OlderGuy54

+1

My experience, as well. Premium increased each year until I dropped them.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

I can't stand repetition.....and the rwdio ads are terribly repetitive.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
We have them, you’ll have to shop around every year to see if they are raising rate too much.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

+50

The cow is where you are, the bull is where you want to be.

No one gets something for nothing unless someone else got nothing for something.
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Check out American National Insurance Company.

I'll do that, thank you for the recommendation.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Farm Bureau has been decent to me

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Before moving here 20 years ago, we had American Family Insurance for about 15 years. Had ANPAC (American National) until 2020 and decided to go shopping again. Found Auto Owners Insurance and cut our combined auto and home coverage by almost half. No claims with them yet so we'll see. ALL homeowners insurance will go up in price almost EVERY year depending on what part of the country you live in and how many natural disasters occur all around the country. Auto insurance is more controlled by what you drive and how you drive.

No big complaints about AmFam or ANPAC handling of claims over the years. AO is new to us so we'll see. I will say, if Allstate was the only insurance available, I would be without . . . long story.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by papat
Farm Bureau has been decent to me

How did they handle your claim(s)? We swapped to them a few years ago and are pleased with their rates and our agent but we have not filed a claim.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Been with State Farm since 1992.
We've been with several different agencies because we've moved a couple of times, but their service, what little we've used them has been acceptable.
Three house claims. One claim was a bit shy of completing repairs. We went back with a metal roof instead of composite shingles. Actually reduced our "homeowners" premium.
The other two, we bought the materials and completed the work ourselves, allowing us a nice bank deposit.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

137 members (44mc, 10Glocks, 1100mag, 35, 10gaugemag, 18 invisible), 1,384 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,749
Posts18,495,266
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.