Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
They all clouded the steal that’s for sure .
But it was the agencies that totally strangled any opposition.
To many little deeds done by those who might have wanted to speak out , but were told look at these and STFU .
To greedy to think it might come a time things would get this bizarre and their greed was tying their hands .
Kenneth
Just remember those Agencies were under Republican control during the planning of The Steal.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by Borchardt
The sad truth is they can arrest whoever they want to, no one is going to do schit.

This ^^^^^^^

Yes, amazing at the number of people kidding themselves. ChipsNdips,, honey hand me another pepsi

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Waiting for them to articulate some compelling reason why the Dems would do that, or at least some evidence of the theory.

There’s no doubt in my mind, they want Trump in prison. But I don’t see how that helps the midterms.
You've got to be kidding!

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
You all need to take an hour and watch the Video that was offered. I watched it and it shows what very well may happen, and it not pretty in the least. In fact, it will change everything horribly. What may happen is that Trump and all those who support him will be killed and then Obama will take Bidens place. And then the anti-christ will have arrived.
I think it's obvious that Joe will not make 2 1/2 more years. Kamala is not up to the task of being the president. We are going to have a Constitutional crisis sometime between now and the election of 2024. Plan on it. I can only hope it is after the 2022 mid term and we have a republican in the Speaker of the House seat. I see a worst case scenario if it happens before the 2022 mid term. Nancy Pelosi as the VP and Kamal as the president. Wholly [bleep] knuckles !!

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
You all need to take an hour and watch the Video that was offered. I watched it and it shows what very well may happen, and it not pretty in the least. In fact, it will change everything horribly. What may happen is that Trump and all those who support him will be killed and then Obama will take Bidens place. And then the anti-christ will have arrived.
I think it's obvious that Joe will not make 2 1/2 more years. Kamala is not up to the task of being the president. We are going to have a Constitutional crisis sometime between now and the election of 2024. Plan on it. I can only hope it is after the 2022 mid term and we have a republican in the Speaker of the House seat. I see a worst case scenario if it happens before the 2022 mid term. Nancy Pelosi as the VP and Kamal as the president. Wholly [bleep] knuckles !!

kwg
Why do you think Pelosi will be VP

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg
Why do you think Pelosi will be VP

The dems owe her for all the good years she has given them. Just like Joe and hillary. The dems elevated them because they "earned" it. Bob Dole was another one the republicans elevated. Nancy is a shoe in for the next VP slot when Joe leaves. Joe would of been gone by now if the DNC had made a better choice for VP. Kamala cannot do the president's job. The democRATs need a strong personality to support Kamala and Nancy has earned that spot. It's a short walk from Speaker of the House to VP. We are going to see this all unfold about late September and early October. Otherwise, the dems are going to take a huge beating in November. It will be a last ditch effort by the democRATs to prove to Americans they can govern. Joe has failed at that and this is a "hail Mary" move to fix the upside down democRAt party.

If it doesn't happen before the election and the dems make the moves after the election you might as well consider it a coup. I find it hard to believe the dems are going to allow the people to make the choices via the ballot box and allow a duly elected republican to take the Speakers chair. I don't see it happening. China won't allow it either and I think China has their hands clear up Nancy's and Kamala's ass making them nothing more than sock puppets.

You don't know just how much I hope I am wrong and when it's all over you can laugh at me and my outrageous prediction.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Think Newsome

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
If the Presidential Election were held today, President Trump would win in the biggest Landslide in History.
That is, if there’s still such a thing as “fair elections” 🤪
Trump already won the biggest landslide presidential election in American history. Who believes Joe even got 50 million votes yet he is credited with something like 84 million..

I do have to grudgingly admit, I admire their audacity in pulling that off. If only Republicans could fight like that.
Don’t schit yourself, the Republicans were just as much a part of The Steal as the Democrats, think Kemp, Vos, Duecy, Ratshitburger, just to name a few.

I always wonder why those voting machines were call Dominion Machines..
Your Right all Those Republican Legislatures appropriating Money to Buy Them..
And no discussion would be complete without mentioning
SC Captain JOLLY Roger 🏴‍☠️
The Judge with no Sea Legs .. No Standing eYe Say ..

Roll Them or They Roll You

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
If the Presidential Election were held today, President Trump would win in the biggest Landslide in History.
That is, if there’s still such a thing as “fair elections” 🤪
Trump already won the biggest landslide presidential election in American history. Who believes Joe even got 50 million votes yet he is credited with something like 84 million..

I do have to grudgingly admit, I admire their audacity in pulling that off. If only Republicans could fight like that.

I learned in High School sports... you play by your opponent's rule book, or you loose...

I don't understand why so many on the right continually stand down against these radical democRats...

and these antifa and NLM people, they need to just start disappearing... it should get to the point that they are even afraid to use a public restroom.

there is a hell of a lot more of us, than there is of them....

these people are no different than drug using nomads...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Trump is the cleanest SOB in the country. Who else has been investigated and audited nonstop for the last 6 years with nothing to show for it?

That’s the truth.

They couldnt even find an overdue library book after all the millions of tax payer money spent.....
The lieberal demoncraps don't care. Satan is their god and they will kill and destroy all they please.

They didn't you....or me.

The left has been patient all these years and now, when they think they see the finish line they are in a hurry.

They are in a hurry because not everyone has drank the kool aide; many more are regretting their first sips.

There are a lot of people, fat, old and really comfortable; but don't confuse those things with people who are afraid of work, afraid of the dark or have ran away from every bad situation life has handed them. Quite the contrary.

The Covidiots were a trial run at the numbers for the sheep count.

IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (10Glocks, 160user, 21, 007FJ, 2500HD, 1234, 70 invisible), 2,579 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,092
Posts18,482,970
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.