Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Well well. Look what happens in my absence. Cash talking schit again.

Leonard I work my ass off you're right, but I sure as hell don't do it for your or anyone else's recognition. I do it because my wife and I enjoy the results of that labor. What an arrogant condescending prick you are to think you know the first thing about my life and motivation. You don't know me in the least and you certainly don't know what drives me or what I'm made of.

I do post photos for everyone's interest, whether it's hunting (this is a hunting forum btw in case you've forgotten to post your own photos of same) or something else work or yard related. When was the last time you posted anything even remotely outdoor-oriented? Near as I can tell you're here to walk around with your chin up high to look down your crooked nose at the rest of us. Please, regale us with another tale of impending doom and how far ahead of the intellectual curve you are. LOL

I'm sure if the time comes you'll be the first to toot your own horn and remind us all how you warned us, and maybe then you'll figure out how to post a photo of your impressive barns, all filled to the brim with every manner of consumable good. Have at it hotshot, nobody cares. The rest of us here are genuinely just sharing our experiences and living our lives, each gleaning what we can from those around us, while hopefully having something to contribute that others may find useful.

In your case, a big dose of humility would go a long way toward you being more accepted around here.

When your son committed suicide I made the decision to treat you with kid gloves and give you all the grace I could, because I believe the pain of your loss must be nearly unbearable. So far I believe that is the right choice.

Don't make me regret it by continuing to be an ungrateful and intolerable dickweasel. You're not all that, just another posting member here no better no worse, but you do work hard at the latter. My hope is that you turn it around and start treating people with a lot more respect and recognize many here show you grace.

Thanks for letting me know the Kid Gloves are off...

+1

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by Diesel
While not a very religious person, I know the the difference between good and evil. Right now, evil is winning and in control. Evil owns all the positions of power in this country and will not be ousted without complete destruction. Good is just a concept that few recall.

This horse is beaten beyond recovery.

Evil is down right Counterproductive ..
It should be eliminated with Prejudice when it sprouts..
If Evil is allowed to Propagate the Prejudice Equation swing to Evils Favor..
Right now Evil thinks it’s time to Exert its commanding control and exercise it’s Extreme Prejudice…

Roll Them or They Roll You

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by Diesel
While not a very religious person, I know the the difference between good and evil. Right now, evil is winning and in control. Evil owns all the positions of power in this country and will not be ousted without complete destruction. Good is just a concept that few recall.

This horse is beaten beyond recovery.
Beaten so much since the past 20 years that i could hardly recognize the country.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

473 members (19rabbit52, 007FJ, 222Sako, 308xray, 29aholic, 12344mag, 32 invisible), 1,739 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,011
Posts18,520,664
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.