-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 33 of 117 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 116 117
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Pentagon has devolved into used car salesmen.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Russian hackers expose Ukranian military secrets about massive Ukranian military casualties (70K dead, 50%+ of best units lost.)

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Hastings
I heard an hour or two ago that Germany was in a stir because Russia shut down the pipeline. What's up with that?
LOL
I am wondering what's up. I thought NATO countries weren't doing business with Russia.

I've thought from the start that Russia is holding some pretty strong cards. Oil, gas, a huge army, a huge nuclear arsenal, and most importantly nuts and guts.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Hey Houston 2 Twats, and Booze Head Burns,

What’s our play when Russia tells the rest of Europe to find gas and oil somewhere else for 12 months?

What’s the plan from the two “strategists” when that happens?

LOL

Double boosted, stupid mother fugkers.
I know! The rest of the reserves will be released! For democracy!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know English isn't the Colonel's first language, but he means Luhansk "has been liberated" rather than "has fallen".

Z
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I heard an hour or two ago that Germany was in a stir because Russia shut down the pipeline. What's up with that?
LOL
I am wondering what's up. I thought NATO countries weren't doing business with Russia.

I've thought from the start that Russia is holding some pretty strong cards. Oil, gas, a huge army, a huge nuclear arsenal, and most importantly nuts and guts.

Let’s ask John Burns and Kyle Lamb!!!

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

No worries. India has the situation covered.

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...ia-back-door-into-europe-for-russian-oil

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LOL

Let’s ask John Burns and Kyle Lamb!!!

LOL

Hey now.....Say what you want about Jackass Burns, I won't argue with you. But Kyle Lamb is an honorable guy that doesn't deserve to be lumped into the same company.

Z
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Hey Houston 2 Twats, and Booze Head Burns,

What’s our play when Russia tells the rest of Europe to find gas and oil somewhere else for 12 months?

What’s the plan from the two “strategists” when that happens?

LOL

Double boosted, stupid mother fugkers.
I know! The rest of the reserves will be released! For democracy!

BFD. They belong to Chyna just as with the previous 1 million bbls. .Didnt they do a $1 billion deal with Hunter a few years ago? Doesnt hunters business do business with the CCP oil company? whistle

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like Uncle Vlad is the owner of a spankin' new US-built HIMARS MLRS deployed once and driven quickly off the battlefield and bought off a pUkrainian used mil-surp lot. Ten percent commission to the Big Guy in rubles 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxBeblsak5WvYpRChj2KR4P_pAhzbmsMPT

Z
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ukraine strikes Russian arms depot causing massive blasts. Other Russian facilities also struck.

Reuters

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Ukraine strikes Russian arms depot causing massive blasts. Other Russian facilities also struck.

Reuters

HIMARS got to eat.

Another Orc General converted into a good Orc along with his staff in Kherson.

HIMARS turning Orcs into Good Orcs.

Ukraine has blitzed a Russian ammunition depot using US-donated HIMARS missiles, sending the warehouse into a huge fireball in the latest hammer blow to Putin's war campaign.

At least seven people were killed in the deadly strikes, including Chief of Staff for the 22nd Army Corps of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, Major General Artem Nasbulin, another high-profile Kremlin casualty.

Dramatic footage shows a fireball eruption and mushroom cloud in Novaya Kakhovka in the occupied Kherson region after the rockets blasted into the depot where saltpeter is stored for fertiliser and explosives.

Russia has acknowledged the strikes, with Vladimir Leontyev, an appointee of the military-civilian administration of the occupying forces, saying it was carried out was by HIMARS missiles, with dozens injured.

The hits are on a region where Russia is handing out its passports to locals and seeks to incorporate the region under permanent Kremlin control, but which Ukraine is vowing to take back.

In footage released by Ukraine, the US-donated High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems - which can hit targets up to 50 miles away - can be seen striking near Nova Kakhovka power plant.

Before the light multiple rocket launcher arrived, the Russian-occupied southern city of Kherson was out of range for Ukrainian forces.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Only supposed to be 8 HIMARS running amok in Ukraine smashing Orcs because Biden slow walked the deployments.

What happens when there are 80?

Like killin baby seals, Whomp Whomp Whomp

Major General Artem Nasbulin was reportedly killed in an artillery strike near Kherson in southern Ukraine. The Ukrainians have been using long range precision artillery, namely the US-provided HIMARS, to strike command posts and ammo dumps far behind the Russian frontlines.

The news comes as Ukraine has been using the new artillery systems to devastating effect across the frontline. The systems can strike a target with an error margin of just a few metres from 50 miles away.

Reports on Russian Telegram channels show Russian military bloggers lamenting the fact that Russian anti-air defences, so far, do not seem to be able to stop the rockets.

Roman Saponkov, a Russian military blogger embedded with Russian forces, said the HIMARS can "land on a penny".

In a Telegram post, he said: “Yesterday I happened to witness a HIMARS strike on Chernobayevka in Kherson, practically in front of my eyes.

“I’ve been under fire many times, but I was struck by the fact that the whole packet, five or six rockets, landed practically on a penny."

“It is clear this is just the beginning. They are going to hammer Kherson and other border cities, Belgorod in particular. They will cover all the command posts and military installations they have gathered data on for the past four months.”

Russian military bloggers sometimes play the role of combat journalists in Russia, many are widely followed within the country.

Many military bloggers in Russia have been at odds with Russian leadership over their waging of the war, urging them to step up assaults in Ukraine. One prominent blogger said Russian artillery was going "shell hungry" due to strikes on ammunition storage dumps.

It is believed that at least 10 munitions have been hit over the past week or so, but that number could be as high as 25. Although it is unconfirmed that these strikes were all carried out by HIMARS, their distance from the front seems to suggest their use.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Only supposed to be 8 HIMARS running amok in Ukraine smashing Orcs because Biden slow walked the deployments.

What happens when there are 80?

Like killin baby seals, Whomp Whomp Whomp

Major General Artem Nasbulin was reportedly killed in an artillery strike near Kherson in southern Ukraine. The Ukrainians have been using long range precision artillery, namely the US-provided HIMARS, to strike command posts and ammo dumps far behind the Russian frontlines.

The news comes as Ukraine has been using the new artillery systems to devastating effect across the frontline. The systems can strike a target with an error margin of just a few metres from 50 miles away.

Reports on Russian Telegram channels show Russian military bloggers lamenting the fact that Russian anti-air defences, so far, do not seem to be able to stop the rockets.

Roman Saponkov, a Russian military blogger embedded with Russian forces, said the HIMARS can "land on a penny".

In a Telegram post, he said: “Yesterday I happened to witness a HIMARS strike on Chernobayevka in Kherson, practically in front of my eyes.

“I’ve been under fire many times, but I was struck by the fact that the whole packet, five or six rockets, landed practically on a penny."

“It is clear this is just the beginning. They are going to hammer Kherson and other border cities, Belgorod in particular. They will cover all the command posts and military installations they have gathered data on for the past four months.”

Russian military bloggers sometimes play the role of combat journalists in Russia, many are widely followed within the country.

Many military bloggers in Russia have been at odds with Russian leadership over their waging of the war, urging them to step up assaults in Ukraine. One prominent blogger said Russian artillery was going "shell hungry" due to strikes on ammunition storage dumps.

It is believed that at least 10 munitions have been hit over the past week or so, but that number could be as high as 25. Although it is unconfirmed that these strikes were all carried out by HIMARS, their distance from the front seems to suggest their use.

Ol' Gin Blossom really hittin' it hard these days.

LMFAO

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's getting worse for the Orcs

A major general and up to a dozen Russian senior officers have been killed in the latest wave of strikes by Western precision weapons that has crippled Russian logistics.

Major General Artyom Nasbulin, the chief of staff of the 22nd Army Corps, was killed in a Himars rocket strike on a command post near Kherson, Sergei Bratchuk, a spokesman for the Odesa region said.

If confirmed, he would be the twelfth Russian general killed in Ukraine since the war began.

Ukraine has been hammering Russian logistics and command posts daily since long-range, high-precision Western weapons including the US Himars systems arrived at the end of June.

The blasts have become such a regular occurrence that pro-Ukrainian commentators on Twitter have taken to referring to the attacks as “Himars o’clock.”

Now, analysts say the campaign is close to crippling the huge logistics chain supplying the Russian invasion force and could change the course of the war.

Russia’s logistics are especially vulnerable because they are disproportionately reliant on railways and manual labour.

Instead of being moved on pallets by forklift trucks, shells destined for the front are often loaded by hand onto wagons in Russia, unloaded by hand at railheads in Ukraine and stored in large ammo dumps.

This war is a long way from over but Ukraine has done much with very little.

With the long awaited arrival of PGMs they at least have a fighting chance to throw the Orc Hordes out of their country.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Biden and his neocon advisors are going to fund Ukraine until the last Ukranian falls.

The U.S.A. has Mexicans flowing across its borders. Poland and Belarus are catching the Ukrainians who don't want to participate in the neocon's "suicide of Ukraine".

Ain't nothing Bolsheviks like better than to stir up a killing war between Caucasians.

They'll get a lot of American Caucasians killed off if they can manage to convince them that Russia is a threat.

So far, it seems like leftist Caucasian Americans are the majority of the "let's go to war with Russia" crowd. Some dumbschitts on the right are calling for it too. But mostly, it's the leftists who can't decipher the Bolsheviks agenda.

If a bunch of leftist Biden buddies jump up and choose to follow the Bolsheviks into war against Russia, I'll feel as bad for them as I can. But mostly, I see it as Darwinism at work again.

Commies gonna Commie,..and if the American leftists allow the Bolsheviks to get them all Commied up,...well,..they're just too stupid to live, is the way I see it.

It disturbs me a bit to see people on the right buying into the Bolshevik bullshit. But it is what it is. You can dress 'em up, but you can't make 'em think.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Pentagon pleased with the use of and effectiveness of the HIMARS now pledges more and with longer ranges than present ones.

Should get more interesting.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Biden and his neocon advisors are going to fund Ukraine until the last Ukranian falls.

The U.S.A. has Mexicans flowing across its borders. Poland and Belarus are catching the Ukrainians who don't want to participate in the neocon's "suicide of Ukraine".

Ain't nothing Bolsheviks like better than to stir up a killing war between Caucasians.

They'll get a lot of American Caucasians killed off if they can manage to convince them that Russia is a threat.

So far, it seems like leftist Caucasian Americans are the majority of the "let's go to war with Russia" crowd. Some dumbschitts on the right are calling for it too. But mostly, it's the leftists who can't decipher the Bolsheviks agenda.

If a bunch of leftist Biden buddies jump up and choose to follow the Bolsheviks into war against Russia, I'll feel as bad for them as I can. But mostly, I see it as Darwinism at work again.

Commies gonna Commie,..and if the American leftists allow the Bolsheviks to get them all Commied up,...well,..they're just too stupid to live, is the way I see it.

It disturbs me a bit to see people on the right buying into the Bolshevik bullshit. But it is what it is. You can dress 'em up, but you can't make 'em think.

Even as much or more disturbing are those Americans sucking up to a KGB Dictator named putin.

If Putin’s health should fail him there’ll be some wailing and knashing of teeth around The Campfire talking about “what could have been if he’d only lived longer “.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Hillary says send Americans over to fight Russians and die for Ukraine

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
]
Originally Posted by Houston_2
[Linked Image from bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com]

If you’ll look at Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida plus other states you’ll see that duck911 and were right and the naysayers are wrong and have been all along but don’t let facts get in the way.

Then there’s the Variant.

Then there’s the overrun hospitals with the mostly unvaccinated.

There’s more and we were and are right about it all along.

Ain’t any ‘giving up’.

Page 33 of 117 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 58 invisible), 2,535 guests, and 1,506 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,192
Posts18,484,986
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.