Hop To
Page 34 of 117 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 116 117
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Biden and his neocon advisors are going to fund Ukraine until the last Ukranian falls.

The U.S.A. has Mexicans flowing across its borders. Poland and Belarus are catching the Ukrainians who don't want to participate in the neocon's "suicide of Ukraine".

Ain't nothing Bolsheviks like better than to stir up a killing war between Caucasians.

They'll get a lot of American Caucasians killed off if they can manage to convince them that Russia is a threat.

So far, it seems like leftist Caucasian Americans are the majority of the "let's go to war with Russia" crowd. Some dumbschitts on the right are calling for it too. But mostly, it's the leftists who can't decipher the Bolsheviks agenda.

If a bunch of leftist Biden buddies jump up and choose to follow the Bolsheviks into war against Russia, I'll feel as bad for them as I can. But mostly, I see it as Darwinism at work again.

Commies gonna Commie,..and if the American leftists allow the Bolsheviks to get them all Commied up,...well,..they're just too stupid to live, is the way I see it.

It disturbs me a bit to see people on the right buying into the Bolshevik bullshit. But it is what it is. You can dress 'em up, but you can't make 'em think.

Even as much or more disturbing are those Americans sucking up to a KGB Dictator named putin.

If Putin’s health should fail him there’ll be some wailing and knashing of teeth around The Campfire talking about “what could have been if he’d only lived longer “.

Like I said yesterday, you Bolsheviks ain't never got over Stalin treating you bad.

Stalin's been dead for a while,...but the Bolsheviks are still out there running wilder than ever.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Biden and his neocon advisors are going to fund Ukraine until the last Ukranian falls.

The U.S.A. has Mexicans flowing across its borders. Poland and Belarus are catching the Ukrainians who don't want to participate in the neocon's "suicide of Ukraine".

Ain't nothing Bolsheviks like better than to stir up a killing war between Caucasians.

They'll get a lot of American Caucasians killed off if they can manage to convince them that Russia is a threat.

So far, it seems like leftist Caucasian Americans are the majority of the "let's go to war with Russia" crowd. Some dumbschitts on the right are calling for it too. But mostly, it's the leftists who can't decipher the Bolsheviks agenda.

If a bunch of leftist Biden buddies jump up and choose to follow the Bolsheviks into war against Russia, I'll feel as bad for them as I can. But mostly, I see it as Darwinism at work again.

Commies gonna Commie,..and if the American leftists allow the Bolsheviks to get them all Commied up,...well,..they're just too stupid to live, is the way I see it.

It disturbs me a bit to see people on the right buying into the Bolshevik bullshit. But it is what it is. You can dress 'em up, but you can't make 'em think.

Even as much or more disturbing are those Americans sucking up to a KGB Dictator named putin.

If Putin’s health should fail him there’ll be some wailing and knashing of teeth around The Campfire talking about “what could have been if he’d only lived longer “.

Like I said yesterday, you Bolsheviks ain't never got over Stalin treating you bad.

Stalin's been dead for a while,...but the Bolsheviks are still out there running wilder than ever.

As are the Putinistas.

Amok.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I found this on line last night. I'm not sure what to think about it.

What do you think?

https://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/how-jewish-is-the-war-against-russia/

The comment section is interesting.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H

What do you think?

Keeps timing out and won’t open.

Another question might be how Jewish is any recent war?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

What do you think?

And another question is,...how Jewish are you?

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H

What do you think?

Backsliding Episcopal here.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
more Ukraine officials caught fleeing Ukraine with stolen US aid money

national post

Facebook
Twitter
Share on Linkedin
Open more share options
Breadcrumb Trail Links
World News
Wife of former Ukrainian politician caught with $28M in cash at Hungarian border: reports
A criminal case has now been opened by the State Bureau of Investigation accusing Kotvitska of not declaring the money

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

What do you think?

Some of you Jewish folks need to claim to be Pentecostal every now and then just for diversity's sake.

Post a pic of yourself rasslin' a copperhead,....

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H

What do you think?

Some of you Jewish folks need to claim to be Pentecostal every now and then just for diversity's sake.

Apologies for disappointing you.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Apologies for disappointing you.

OY! I'm Episcopalian!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Hillary says send Americans over to fight Russians and die for Ukraine

The Hildabeast is welcome to go or to send her daughter.

Sending HIMARS/M270s/Excaliber with the ISR to drive the strikes is more my style as Ukraine has shown themselves to be smart competent fighters and just having the weapons to fight they are fighting.

No American blood but American weapons sounds good.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 07/12/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
JustAnswers continues its “Sky Project “ work building a portable, all weather Iron Dome System for Ukraine.

JustAnswers of California has 250 employees presently in Ukraine working on the systems.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
More countries going off of the. US dollar

slava Ukraine

Reserve Bank of India has just walked away from the US Dollar saying that the RBI sets up system to settle trade in rupees. Have you seen it on study iq? indian rupee for international trade is a big deal! rupees in international market demand will explode.
Indian Central Bank RBI has introduced a rupee settlement system for international trade yesterday. The system could help India promote its export and facilitate trade with countries under sanction now under the new mechanism exporters and importers can use

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
JustAnswers continues its “Sky Project “ work building a portable, all weather Iron Dome System for Ukraine.

JustAnswers of California has 250 employees presently in Ukraine working on the systems.
Are U.S. personnel working for (or sort of for) the U.S. government actively engaged in war against Russia?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
another Ukraine military official caught fleeing Ukraine with stolen aid money

Former General of the Security Service of Ukraine Andriy Naumov, who headed the main department of internal security of the Service, was arrested in Serbia and fled Ukraine on the eve of the full-scale Russian invasion.

A German citizen, probably his driver, was detained along with him, OBOZREVATEL writes.

The fugitive general was detained on June 7th on the border between Serbia and northern Macedonia for attempting to smuggle large quantities of undeclared currency and gems.

Sources close to Serbia’s security forces say Naumov was detained along with a German national who is said to have been the general’s driver at the Presevo border checkpoint. He tried to smuggle a large amount of undeclared money and jewelry across the border. We are talking about at least 600 thousand euros, a large sum in dollars, emeralds and diamonds. The exact quantities and number of precious stones have not yet been disclosed due to the secrecy of the investigation.

According to preliminary data, both detainees are currently in pre-trial detention in the city of Nis. They are accused of “illegal trafficking in valuable tangible assets”. Under Serbian law, responsibility for such a crime ranges from 1 to 12 years in prison. The severity of the punishment depends on the circumstances of the crime and the amount of property.

Serbia has not yet provided Ukraine with official information on the detention of its citizen and the circumstances in which the detention took place. And Naumov has not applied to his country for consular support. Therefore, it is possible that the scandalous SBU general is trying to “buy” his freedom from representatives of the Serbian “competent authorities”.

At the same time, “bidding” can be more than just material. Naumov held a position in which he had access to information constituting a state secret. And he can leak that information in exchange for his freedom. There is also a risk that this information will leak further to the Russians, as Serbian Interior Minister Alexander Vulin is a pro-Russian politician with close ties to the Kremlin.

Andrey Naumov has been the head of the General Directorate of Internal Security since 2019. He came to work from the General Prosecutor’s Office, where he has worked for 12 years. In 2021, he emerged as a potential “victim” of an assassination attempt allegedly ordered by another high-ranking SBU official, Dmitry Neskoromni.

Following the full-scale invasion of Ukraine by the Russian Federation on February 24, it turned out that General Naumov, accompanied by several people, had left Ukraine a few hours before the first missile strikes.
On March 31, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky announced the deprivation of General Naumov’s title. And the DBR began investigating the case of his treason.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
war heroes and combat veterans Blumenthal and Biden say we need to go to war to save Ukraine

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Is Blumenthal an Episcopalian too?

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Sending HIMARS/M270s/Excaliber with the ISR to drive the strikes is more my style as Ukraine has shown themselves to be smart competent fighters and just having the weapons to fight they are fighting.

No American blood but American weapons sounds good.

American blood ALWAYS follows American armament.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings

Are U.S. personnel working for (or sort of for) the U.S. government actively engaged in war against Russia?

“War against Russia or people defending their homelands from invading Russians?

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Is Blumenthal an Episcopalian too?

Sounds Jewish don’t it?

Page 34 of 117 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,451 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,170
Posts18,484,590
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.