Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Hey Colorado guys, who won the Attorney Generals republican primary ? I understand an outsider won at the last minute with 20 points more than the favorite at the last minute. It seems a 3rd candidate jumped in and spit the vote with the Goerge Soros candidate winning at the last minute. I read the story on Drudge but now I can't find it. What's the scoop ?

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
There was only one Republican candidate. John Kellner.

https://results.enr.clarityelections.com/CO/113964/web.285569/#/summary

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Big numbers for the D side. Truly sad that CO has slipped so far into the abyss. Denver and Boulder ruining the whole

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Buffalo_Bill

I got it wrong. It was for Secretary of State. The favored winner was Tina Peters but a facebook/Soros candidate won (Pam Anderson) From what I read it appears Tina has subpoenaed a list of records including the drop box videos. I wish I could find the same article but a google search so far has turned up nothing. It appears Tina was up by 15 points just a few days before the Primary and after the vote count she lost to Anderson and Mike ODonnell got 28% of the vote and ODonnell had like 4 followers on Twitter.

I see the pattern. Throw in a 3rd candidate just before the election to split the vote. Also, Dominion was the vote counting machines.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
There are more liberals in Boulder, Denver, and now Colorado Springs than the remainder of he state has conservatives. Sad to say, but I doubt we will ever have a republican politician in any state office

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I supported Tina Peters but with the massive corruption it was a long shot. I witnessed the media attacks claiming she was a criminal. It was balls to the wall against her and Dominion still has their vote stealing scheme running full throttle. Big money and multiple candidates rule the day. It's a shame people don't wake up to the corruption.

kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I found it. The story was reported by the Gateway Pundit. This appears to be a re-occurring theme. This technique was used last month to get a Soros clone into the Polk County Attorney's race. This is the technique that the leftist anarchist democRATs will stay in power. DO NOT EXPECT A REPUBLICAN BLOW OUT THIS NOVEMBER. kwg
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ry-colorado-gop-secretary-state-primary/

Another Raffensperger Special! — Emerald Robinson on Mark Zuckerberg’s Political Operative’s Unbelievable Victory in the Colorado GOP Secretary of State Primary

On Tuesday a no-name political operative who sits on the Board of Directors for Mark Zuckerberg’s private election mafia the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL) won the Republican primary Secretary of State race in Colorado.

Popular conservative and MAGA candidate Tina Peters was leading in the polls and had a 15 point lead on her closest competitor Pam Anderson.

But Pam Anderson from Zuckerberg’s CTCL had the night of her life and defeated Peters by 20 points.

It was another Raffensperger Special!

Anderson came back from 15 points down to win by 20 points over Tina Peters.
It was a miracle!

On Thursday investigative reporter Emerald Robinson discussed this unbelievable race.

This is an excellent report by Emerald Robinson — one of the most fearless and accurate reporters in America today.

The story of the GOP primary race for Secretary of State in Colorado gets more interesting the more you investigate the results.

As I noted yesterday, the big news is that an Australian businessman named Mike O’Donnell somehow got 28% of the vote (173,000 citizens voted for him!) even though polling showed he had no support, he raised $4,700 for his campaign, and 139 people were following his campaign on Twitter. The most interaction he got on his 1,300 campaign tweets was 4 “likes” on his June 27th tweet; most of them had zero interaction. He went from being a non-factor in a three-person race to grabbing more than quarter of the total vote.

Mike O’Donnell seems like a very nice guy — but can anyone explain his sudden 28% share of the vote in the most important election integrity race in Colorado? Election officials in Colorado had no explanation. Most of the county clerks in the 17 counties that Mike O’Donnell won had never heard of him. Their reactions ranged from confusion to disbelief.

But, wait, there’s more.

The really big news is that Pam Anderson supposedly won the race with 43% of the vote (266,000 citizens voted for her!) which is an unbelievable result — to say the very least.

It’s truly unbelievable because two months before the primary, Pam Anderson was not just losing to Tina Peters in all the polling and fundraising metrics, but her campaign was broke. She had a $5,665 balance in her campaign coffers. According to liberal site Colorado Pols, “this surprisingly anemic fundraising is just more evidence that [Pam Anderson] is a candidate without a constituency…”

Two days after that assessment, Colorado Pols considered Anderson’s campaign dead-on-arrival and added that: “Peters’ strong performance further underscores Anderson’s weakness in this race, running on a message not just disagreed with but considered treasonous by a majority of Republican voters.”

Furthermore, Tina Peters was the obvious frontrunner in every way:

“In the Republican primary for Colorado Secretary of State, all the momentum now is with Tina Peters. By every available metric, Peters is the frontrunner. Peters dominated the vote at the state assembly, and now holds a commanding lead in fundraising. Peters is getting orders of magnitude more earned media attention. Coverage one might perceive as negative about Peters’ criminal case, at least until June 28th, is not a major liability with GOP primary voters. To the extent they’ve heard of Peters, a large percentage will see her as a hero.”

So where were Pam Anderson’s 266,000 voters hiding all this time before primary day?

They were not hiding on Twitter and Facebook — that’s for sure.
The day of the primary, the enthusiasm for Pam Anderson was, shall we say, underwhelming on social media.Does these tweets appear to show the kind of sudden political momentum that turns Pam Anderson from being twenty points behind Tina Peters to beating Tina Peters by 15 points?

You must remember that Tina Peters got 61% of the delegates at Colorado’s Republican Assembly in April. What about Pam Anderson — you ask?

Pam Anderson did not even attend the Republican assembly. She was so unpopular in the Colorado GOP that she was a write-in candidate who only qualified in April. She had to collect 1,000 valid signatures from registered Republicans in each of the state’s eight congressional districts just to get on the ballot. In the 5th Congressional District, Anderson managed only 1,282 valid signatures. Apparently, more than 5,000 of the 17,904 signatures submitted by Anderson were not valid.

In other words, Pam Anderson was not a wildly popular candidate among Republicans.

So how did Pam Anderson suddenly pull off a miraculous 35 point swing on Primary Day two months later with no money and no endorsements?

The only advantage that Pam Anderson had in this race: she’s on the Board of Directors for Mark Zuckerberg’s private election mafia, the “Center For Tech And Civic Life.”

Last edited by kwg020; 07/13/22.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
"It was a miracle!"

Yeah. Like Jewish lightning.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mail-in voting, dominion machines, and california democrats have destroyed the state of colorado. We went blue and the traitors will never give it up again.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 07/14/22.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The Dems. went all in on trying to sway this vote and several others in this state, and it back fired. The Dems. had mailers and non-stop TV adds running in an attempt to get the results THEY wanted.

And let's face it, Peters was NOT electable because of her recent criminal case. That's what sunk her. The Dems wanted Peters to win because they know she's unelectable with her current baggage.

Another factor that comes into play in this screwed up state is that those registered as "Independant" get to decide if they want to cast votes for a Dem. or a Republican. They get ballets for each but are supposed to ONLY use one of them. I'd hate to guess how many use both.

Local radio had multiple interviews with Anderson and from what I heard, she's not a bad pick and it's who my wife and I voted for.

Last edited by TRnCO; 07/14/22.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Tina Peters, what a bad joke, this is from someone in Mesa County where She still gets a paycheck. She got arrested again yesterday for violating the terms of her bond.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Buffalo_Bill

I got it wrong. It was for Secretary of State. The favored winner was Tina Peters but a facebook/Soros candidate won (Pam Anderson) From what I read it appears Tina has subpoenaed a list of records including the drop box videos. I wish I could find the same article but a google search so far has turned up nothing. It appears Tina was up by 15 points just a few days before the Primary and after the vote count she lost to Anderson and Mike ODonnell got 28% of the vote and ODonnell had like 4 followers on Twitter.

I see the pattern. Throw in a 3rd candidate just before the election to split the vote. Also, Dominion was the vote counting machines.

kwg
Tina Peters was not the favored winner in Colorado, not even close. Peters finished a very distant second.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Tina Peters, what a bad joke, this is from someone in Mesa County where She still gets a paycheck. She got arrested again yesterday for violating the terms of her bond.
I'm starting to think you should move to the east side of the divide so you can be closer to your peeps they wanted Anderson to.

If you are not America first you are america last. Be loud and proud America first.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
peters had her challenge to the election Notarized in Nevada if the story i was reading is correct she was at America first shindig with the pillow guy. and was not supposed to leave the state. That is why her bond was revoked. Fighting for America such a bad ass criminal. Give her life behind bars.

If you are not America first you are america last. Be loud and proud America first.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Elk 101, can you tell me why Tina Peters certified the election results in Mesa County from 2000 as true and fair? Then she stole the ID from a certified voting consultant and used it to give access to a unnamed Man while She had the camera system turned off? I’m 100% conservative but not stupid enough to believe in Tina Peters.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (10gaugeman, 22250rem, 06hunter59, 1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 54 invisible), 3,681 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,703
Posts18,534,741
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.