Hop To
Page 39 of 117 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 116 117
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Burns, Toot,

Why is the US more "caring" about the needs of Ukraine than most other nations? What is this administration and neocons trying to hide? $56 BILLION dollars so far, and a senile president ready to send as much as needed. I would bet the amount of money combined from other nations doesn't even come close to that $56 BILLION. Here we are with a failing economy, inflation more than likely at an all time high, and we are sending pallets of money,and military hardware beyond belief, without a clue where either is going. And yet, you two continue to blather on about "doing the right thing"????

At some point in time, Putin will start really slamming Ukraine. Will he use nukes? Probably not, but escalation is going to happen.

The more sophisticated weaponry we send over there, the more likely it will be that American forces will have to be included to run it. Do you guys think there's a battalion of Uke soldiers with the where with all to competently use our weapon systems? If we send our personnel to use these weapons, wouldn't that be considered an act of war?

Putin is a "dosh", no doubt, but we can't be holding the bag when this is over.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
These two Bidernistas love their draft dodging biden. Too dumb to see the real picture. Dumb "fake knee jerk" patriotism. Im guessing Burns scammed some military contracts on this after his business failed.

Ukraine needlessly losing 1000 or more a day due to casualties and these two idiots celebrate this! Young men dying for a corrupt Ukrainian govt and corrupt us officials making tens of millions of of this scam just like Iraq twice and Afghanistan the past 20 years.

Originally Posted by BLG
Burns, Toot,

Why is the US more "caring" about the needs of Ukraine than most other nations? What is this administration and neocons trying to hide? $56 BILLION dollars so far, and a senile president ready to send as much as needed. I would bet the amount of money combined from other nations doesn't even come close to that $56 BILLION. Here we are with a failing economy, inflation more than likely at an all time high, and we are sending pallets of money,and military hardware beyond belief, without a clue where either is going. And yet, you two continue to blather on about "doing the right thing"????

At some point in time, Putin will start really slamming Ukraine. Will he use nukes? Probably not, but escalation is going to happen.

The more sophisticated weaponry we send over there, the more likely it will be that American forces will have to be included to run it. Do you guys think there's a battalion of Uke soldiers with the where with all to competently use our weapon systems? If we send our personnel to use these weapons, wouldn't that be considered an act of war?

Clyde

Last edited by ribka; 07/14/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
How many $'s has the Tootinista sent over from his personal stash?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BLG
Burns, Toot,

Clyde

Clyde,

My opinion is that Putin will continue this invasion of other countries until he is stopped. Other have dreams of him be a benevolent dictaor just cleaning up a few Nazis.

He would not quit at the Dnieper River and he would not quit at the Poland-Ukraine border.

Stopping his agression in Ukraine is the best place and has the highest degree of likelyhood of keeping USA troops out of battle.

You used quotes around "doing the right thing" but I have never said that was the reason. I am being purely a pragmatist for the course of action I prefer.

Give the Ukraine weapons to stop Putin. I do think Ukraine has the technical ability to skillfully employ higher tech western weapons and I think the past weeks have proven that beyond a doubt.

Ukraine can build and run Nuclear power plants. Ukraine made the largest jets in the world.

Putin can quit anytime he wants but hoping he quits is not anything but hope.

If he chooses to escalate because Ukraine is stopping him then there is no question he would have escalated later when at a time more in his favor.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Clyde,

My opinion is that Putin will continue this invasion of other countries until he is stopped.
Why would that make sense for him?

Don't you think that would start WWIII? Do you think he wants to start WWIII? What would he gain from that?

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Ukraine needlessly losing 1000 or more a day due to casualties and these two idiots celebrate this! Young men dying for a corrupt Ukrainian govt and corrupt us officials making tens of millions of of this scam just like Iraq twice and Afghanistan the past 20 years.

If the Ukraine is willing to fight for their country then good for them. That's how strong nations are born.

Afgahnis and Iraquies were not willing to fight on a scale large enough to save their country even with US boots on the ground. Ukraine is something much different which you obviously can't comprehend.

You would have been as usless as teats on a boar back around 1776 as you hurried to bend you knees.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Ukraine bent their knee to Globohomo without a fight. How useful is that?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Clyde,

My opinion is that Putin will continue this invasion of other countries until he is stopped.

Don't you think that would start WWIII? Do you think he wants to start WWIII? What would he gain from that?

I don't think Putin is rational. I think he wants to be Peter the Great v2.

He clearly thought invading Ukraine would be quick and easy.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Clyde,

That's the easy (and stupid) answer that isn't born out by facts.

If you knew anything about dictatorships, you'd understand that the dictator is a figurehead who, if he is in any control, does it in conjunction with a group. Crazy doesn't retain control in high-stakes situations like that.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Burnsie. How about those evil pooteen price hikes on innocent Americans?

Find Ukraine on a map yet?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Clyde,

Not picking a side - always said my interest was in how unit v unit fighting was going. Purely tactical - nothing strategic but -

IF Putin is fighting the globohomo in Ukraine and doesn't want it on his doorstep to Russia - how does stopping at Ukraine prevent that? What about the globohomo next door to that? If it's just about bio labs - why wouldn't the NWO open labs in the next country over?

I'm not saying he's rolling into France in 6 months (short of nuclear, I don't think he has the capability and Poland would put up a much more stout fight these days) but I don't think the idea he's there to stop western cultural decay from infecting Russia is 100% right because even if he did wipe Ukraine back to 1700 - the decay wasn't specific and contained in Ukraine - it's in every country on his border. Not just there.

So while I can understand some regional, strategic points for Russia regarding culture - I think there's more there than JUST the culture war.

Me

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
A little early to be opening the bottle to fuel your booze fueled orc fantasies? Still trying to monetize war deaths with your Chinese junk tacti cool gear? Lol

Clyde,

Originally Posted by ribka

If the Ukraine is willing to fight for their country then good for them. That's how strong nations are born.

Afgahnis and Iraquies were not willing to fight on a scale large enough to save their country even with US boots on the ground. Ukraine is something much different which you obviously can't comprehend.

You would have been as usless as teats on a boar back around 1776 as you hurried to bend you knees.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Show me the "facts" Putin made a rational decision to invade Ukraine which so far has been a complete schitt sandwich for his military, showcased for the world his weapons are subpar, and compelled 2 other countries on his border to join NATO?

Sweden and Finnland have much better millitaries than Ukraine and are a big time net asset to NATO in a confrontation with Russia.

Ukraine was at a minimum 20 years from being able to even match the requirements to join NATO so if keeping NATO off his border was Putin reasons for the invasion he failed spectacularly already.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
For Russia (notice I'm not saying Putin) it's about missile defense, about having some time to react to launches on Moscow or St Pete.

For them, it's not as much against Globohomo except that Globohomo happens to be the ones who would launch. So, it inevitably is against them. I don't think Russia would react any different if it was "Sub-Saharan Anti-Russian Coalition" threatening them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you knew anything about dictatorships, you'd understand that the dictator is a figurehead who, if he is in any control, does it in conjunction with a group. Crazy doesn't retain control in high-stakes situations like that.

Hitler, Stalin, Moa, and Pol Pot are laughing from the grave reading this post.

Xi is just laughing cause you know he is still alive.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Four basic reasons

A buffer against NATO which is proven over and over to be evil. Ukraine given two opportunities to not violate Minsk agreement

Natural resources in E Ukraine

access and control of Black Sea and trading ports

Historical abuse of Russian nationals in E Ukraine

People forget Ukraine, at the direction of NATO, amased huge army on Donbas border beginning of this year after bombing the area for the past 8 years

This ridiculous fantasy of Soviet Russia invading all the way to Ireland is a joke

Ukraine ( NATO) wanted a war a purposefully goaded to Russia into one when the useful idiots distracted by covid and George Floyd

Doing the same with China now via Taiwan

Originally Posted by Teal
Clyde,

Not picking a side - always said my interest was in how unit v unit fighting was going. Purely tactical - nothing strategic but -

IF Putin is fighting the globohomo in Ukraine and doesn't want it on his doorstep to Russia - how does stopping at Ukraine prevent that? What about the globohomo next door to that? If it's just about bio labs - why wouldn't the NWO open labs in the next country over?

I'm not saying he's rolling into France in 6 months (short of nuclear, I don't think he has the capability. Poland would put up a much more stout fight these days) but I don't think the idea he's there to stop western cultural decay from infecting Russia is 100% right because even if he did wipe Ukraine back to 1700 - the decay wasn't specific and contained in Ukraine - it's in every country on his border. Not just there.

So while I can understand some regional, strategic points for Russia regarding culture - I think there's more there than JUST the culture war.

Last edited by ribka; 07/14/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For Russia (notice I'm not saying Putin) it's about missile defense, about having some time to react to launches on Moscow or St Pete.

For them, it's not as much against Globohomo except that Globohomo happens to be the ones who would launch. So, it inevitably is against them. I don't think Russia would react any different if it was "Sub-Saharan Anti-Russian Coalition" threatening them.

Well now Putin has Finnland and Sweden to worry about.

Well played Puty Boi.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Show me the "facts" Putin made a rational decision to invade Ukraine which so far has been a complete schitt sandwich for his military, showcased for the world his weapons are subpar, and compelled 2 other countries on his border to join NATO?

Sweden and Finnland have much better millitaries than Ukraine and are a big time net asset to NATO in a confrontation with Russia.

Ukraine was at a minimum 20 years from being able to even match the requirements to join NATO so if keeping NATO off his border was Putin reasons for the invasion he failed spectacularly already.

You and ol CSM Lamb better brush up on why Russia wants certain parts of Ukraine. Give you a hint deep sea port…

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well now Putin has Finnland and Sweden to worry about.

Well played Puty Boi.

Oooh another big arms sale for Wyoming arms to Finland and Sweden

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You must consider the US is "doing the right thing" in order to support your argument. Once again, when will Putin declare our meddling an act of war? Do you think that is a valid concern? At what cost do we say enough? Our so called allies are in no way helping us fight the good fight to the extent we are. I feel sorry for the people of Ukraine, but Zelensky's actions prior to the war, do bare some fault. He claims he wants democracy, but his actions continue to say otherwise. He is acting as a dictator right now.

I will admit I am not versed as many here on this, but I consider myself an astute observer of the obvious, and obviously, we will not get any return on our investments there.

Nations have been conquering other nations since the dawn of time, including the US. Do we need to be the world police while our country rots from the inside out?

Ukraine is dirty. Russia is dirty. At some point, those two have to come together and solve this. The options on the table prior to the conflict may not have been optimal for Ukraine, but I would venture the options 4 months from now will be considerably worse.

Clyde

Last edited by BLG; 07/14/22.

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Page 39 of 117 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,187
Posts18,484,861
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.