Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 40 of 117 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 116 117
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Four basic reasons

A buffer against NATO which is proven over and over to be evil. Ukraine given two opportunities to not violate Minsk agreement

Natural resources in E Ukraine

access and control of Black Sea and trading ports

Historical abuse of Russian nationals in E Ukraine

People forget Ukraine, at the direction of NATO, amased huge army on Donbas border beginning of this year after bombing the area for the past 8 years

This ridiculous fantasy of Soviet Russia invading all the way to Ireland is a joke

Ukraine ( NATO) wanted a war a purposefully goaded to Russia into one when the useful idiots distracted by covid and George Floyd

Doing the same with China now via Taiwan

Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Clyde,

My opinion is that Putin will continue this invasion of other countries until he is stopped.
Why would that make sense for him?

Don't you think that would start WWIII? Do you think he wants to start WWIII? What would he gain from that?

Not picking a side - always said my interest was in how unit v unit fighting was going. Purely tactical - nothing strategic but -

IF Putin is fighting the globohomo in Ukraine and doesn't want it on his doorstep to Russia - how does stopping at Ukraine prevent that? What about the globohomo next door to that? If it's just about bio labs - why wouldn't the NWO open labs in the next country over?

I'm not saying he's rolling into France in 6 months (short of nuclear, I don't think he has the capability. Poland would put up a much more stout fight these days) but I don't think the idea he's there to stop western cultural decay from infecting Russia is 100% right because even if he did wipe Ukraine back to 1700 - the decay wasn't specific and contained in Ukraine - it's in every country on his border. Not just there.

So while I can understand some regional, strategic points for Russia regarding culture - I think there's more there than JUST the culture war.

That's why I don't buy the "it's all about trannys and culture" line. There's other, more natural reasons - deep water ports, grain, buffers (sorta buy that one) etc.

Me

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
For Russia (notice I'm not saying Putin) it's about missile defense, about having some time to react to launches on Moscow or St Pete.

For them, it's not as much against Globohomo except that Globohomo happens to be the ones who would launch. So, it inevitably is against them. I don't think Russia would react any different if it was "Sub-Saharan Anti-Russian Coalition" threatening them.

Hey, we dont give a dayomned about those dayomned Ruskies. wink

Some are too stupid to see some do care and want Putin and Russia history, and they, and their Bidet are spending us into bankruptcy to for a reason. They are fighting like hell to keep the deep state Cabal NWO alive.

Of course, since some dont give a dayomned about Ruskies we should go along with Bidet bankrupting the country, too stupid to see the survival of our Country and Constitution depends on Putin's success. shocked

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/14/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
You and ol CSM Lamb better brush up on why Russia wants certain parts of Ukraine. Give you a hint deep sea port…

Well I think it goes a bit beyond the sea ports in the Black Sea but if we agree Putin invaded Ukraine over resources and not bio labs and Christian values I can ceede the point as it's a distinction with out a difference.

Putin wanted Ukraine for resources. I would add in proven energy reserves, pipe lines, staging troops, and food production to name a few more.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Putin and Lavrov have addressed Western culture degeneration and have concerns spreading to Russia

Again this special military op would not have started without NATO purposefully provoking Russia.

Many corrupt officials in Ukraine Europe and the US have become very wealthy from the billions in aid sent to the clown boy Zelenskiy Just like in Iraq and Afghanistan and thousands of innocent people die for nothing.

What an evil plugging shame

Amazing the useful idiots with their orc bs still buy into this grift or are paid to push this fraud

Four basic reasons

A buffer against NATO which is proven over and over to be evil. Ukraine given two opportunities to not violate Minsk agreement

Natural resources in E Ukraine

access and control of Black Sea and trading ports

Historical abuse of Russian nationals in E Ukraine

People forget Ukraine, at the direction of NATO, amased huge army on Donbas border beginning of this year after bombing the area for the past 8 years

This ridiculous fantasy of Soviet Russia invading all the way to Ireland is a joke

Ukraine ( NATO) wanted a war a purposefully goaded to Russia into one when the useful idiots distracted by covid and George Floyd

Doing the same with China now via Taiwan

Clyde,

My opinion is that Putin will continue this invasion of other countries until he is stopped.
Why would that make sense for him?

Don't you think that would start WWIII? Do you think he wants to start WWIII? What would he gain from that?

Not picking a side - always said my interest was in how unit v unit fighting was going. Purely tactical - nothing strategic but -

IF Putin is fighting the globohomo in Ukraine and doesn't want it on his doorstep to Russia - how does stopping at Ukraine prevent that? What about the globohomo next door to that? If it's just about bio labs - why wouldn't the NWO open labs in the next country over?

I'm not saying he's rolling into France in 6 months (short of nuclear, I don't think he has the capability. Poland would put up a much more stout fight these days) but I don't think the idea he's there to stop western cultural decay from infecting Russia is 100% right because even if he did wipe Ukraine back to 1700 - the decay wasn't specific and contained in Ukraine - it's in every country on his border. Not just there.

So while I can understand some regional, strategic points for Russia regarding culture - I think there's more there than JUST the culture war.

That's why I don't buy the "it's all about trannys and culture" line. There's other, more natural reasons - deep water ports, grain, buffers (sorta buy that one) etc.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Ukraine needlessly losing 1000 or more a day due to casualties and these two idiots celebrate this! Young men dying for a corrupt Ukrainian govt and corrupt us officials making tens of millions of of this scam just like Iraq twice and Afghanistan the past 20 years.

If the Ukraine is willing to fight for their country then good for them. That's how strong nations are born.

Afgahnis and Iraquies were not willing to fight on a scale large enough to save their country even with US boots on the ground. Ukraine is something much different which you obviously can't comprehend.

You would have been as usless as teats on a boar back around 1776 as you hurried to bend you knees.
Afghans and Iraqis certainly were willing to fight for their countries and they won ! We’re gone and they’re free from the evil empire. You would have been a Tory in 1776 John Burns.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 07/14/22.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 79S
You and ol CSM Lamb better brush up on why Russia wants certain parts of Ukraine. Give you a hint deep sea port…

Is there a straight through/near Istanbul?
Or any way out into the Aegean etc?

Edit: Just blew up a map and see it.
Wasn't visible on my 3X5 wall map

Last edited by Raeford; 07/14/22.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
For Russia (notice I'm not saying Putin) it's about missile defense, about having some time to react to launches on Moscow or St Pete.

For them, it's not as much against Globohomo except that Globohomo happens to be the ones who would launch. So, it inevitably is against them. I don't think Russia would react any different if it was "Sub-Saharan Anti-Russian Coalition" threatening them.

Well now Putin has Finnland and Sweden to worry about.

Well played Puty Boi.

Oooh another big arms sale for Wyoming arms to Finland and Sweden

Please capitalize "arms" in Wyoming Arms.

We are planning on supplying $5000 boutique ARs and suppressors to both armies but only the hot Viking women.

Going to make bank, baby.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Ukraine needlessly losing 1000 or more a day due to casualties and these two idiots celebrate this! Young men dying for a corrupt Ukrainian govt and corrupt us officials making tens of millions of of this scam just like Iraq twice and Afghanistan the past 20 years.

If the Ukraine is willing to fight for their country then good for them. That's how strong nations are born.

Afgahnis and Iraquies were not willing to fight on a scale large enough to save their country even with US boots on the ground. Ukraine is something much different which you obviously can't comprehend.

You would have been as usless as teats on a boar back around 1776 as you hurried to bend you knees.
Afghans and Iraqis certainly were willing to fight for their countries and they won ! We’re gone and they’re free from the evil empire. You would have been a Tory in 1776 John Burns.

Why am I not in the least suprised you are a Taliban Fan Boi and a hater of the USA?

Last edited by JohnBurns; 07/14/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
If the Russian goal was to watch the US crash it’s economy, deplete it’s store of arms, have Russia forge closer ties to China, and provide impetus for an expanded BRICS while taking very real steps to remove the dollar as the world reserve currency, they are absolutely kicking ass.

Last edited by JoeBob; 07/14/22.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by 79S

Look who just learned how to read a world map.

I feel so proud.

Now throw Montreux into a search engine.

It'll be fun.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
If the Russian goal was to watch the US crash it’s economy, deplete it’s store of arms, have Russia forge closer ties to China, and provide impetus for an expanded BRICS while taking very real steps to remove the dollar as the world reserve currency, they are absolutely kicking ass.

Guess who has not been looking at the US Dollar exchange rates world wide?

That would be JoeBob.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 79S

I feel so proud.

It'll be fun.

Hey dumbfuk, see my edit.
I surely would have seen it if it were printed on your forehead though.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If you knew anything about dictatorships, you'd understand that the dictator is a figurehead who, if he is in any control, does it in conjunction with a group. Crazy doesn't retain control in high-stakes situations like that.
Hitler, Stalin, Moa, and Pol Pot are laughing from the grave reading this post.

Xi is just laughing cause you know he is still alive.
This is the one of several types of posts you make that destroy your credibility. Your poor education shines loudly.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S

I feel so proud.

It'll be fun.
Hey dumbfuk, see my edit.
I surely would have seen it if it were printed on your forehead though.

Nobody has time for late term edits to fix azzhatery.

How about you pontificate about Montreux.

Again, it'll be fun.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 07/14/22. Reason: Triggering

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
How bout you suck start one of your POS rifles, that'd be a good starting point.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How bout you suck start one of your POS rifles, that'd be a good starting point.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Probably should have taken more notes and flapped less gums

Just Sayin.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Who??

Buckwheat Burns?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Asking a ? = "flapping gums"

It's clear exactly why you are held in such high regard here.
Jes sayin'

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Who??

Buckwheat Burns?

I know, I know, he'd most likely miss.

FJB & FJT
Page 40 of 117 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 1234, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 1,429 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,175
Posts18,484,632
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.