Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Remember, flannel shirt/hat guy gave an interview within about a week where he openly stated he never entered the room.

I think we need to step away from who entered when here.

There were shots fired at 12:21 and nobody entered the room until 12:50. The four shots fired at 12:21 were heard by everyone that eventually went in.

This is abysmal.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx
3 days before Trumps speech at NRA Houdton.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Would you please fugk off for a while?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
The cop standing on the right (south?) side of the hallway, looking at his phone was the husband of one of the teachers murdered in that room. The story goes that he was detained and is gun taken away trying to get to his wife. Seems to me like he let her die in there. Lack of training is one thing, but the cowardice on display here astounding. I feel like these children would have been better served by a handful of average Joe’s off the street.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Back in the day when I did active shooter training, (after the Colorado thing), the training was in its infancy. No shields, just a surplus M16 and a side arm, mine was Gen 2 Glock 23. But we had balls.

Chances were it wouldn’t have happened while we were suited up. We might of had time to shut the lawnmower of and grab the duty belt.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
The cop standing on the right (south?) side of the hallway, looking at his phone was the husband of one of the teachers murdered in that room. The story goes that he was detained and is gun taken away trying to get to his wife. Seems to me like he let her die in there. Lack of training is one thing, but the cowardice on display here astounding. I feel like these children would have been better served by a handful of average Joe’s off the street.

It was a total, dysfunctional clusterfugg of the highest order with no leadership, bravery, or personal initiative shown by the majority of cops on the scene.

There were great displays of cowardice, self preservation, and ignoring shots from the classroom, screams, and training though.

Clean House. Be more picky next time, with who you trust as a public servant... In any capacity.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Where was the No 14 placed this time?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
W
How many minutes did it take the mom to get in?

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

It was a total, dysfunctional clusterfugg of the highest order with no leadership, bravery, or personal initiative shown by the majority of cops on the scene.

There were great displays of cowardice, self preservation, and ignoring shots from the classroom, screams, and training though.

Clean House. Be more picky next time, with who you trust as a public servant... In any capacity.

Evidently Uvalde cops are more concerned with writing traffic tickets than helping kids.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
CLUE What did the shooters last tweet say? Why was it taken down?

Read it for yourself. THE BIGGEST OPP

Kids be scared

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It’s up to the Attorney General to file charges if needed and it appears to be the case. Federal law enforcement need to butt out. The problem is schools get federal funding so they think they own education. We need a total revamp of federal funding of public everything.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rainshot
It’s up to the Attorney General to file charges if needed and it appears to be the case. Federal law enforcement need to butt out. The problem is schools get federal funding so they think they own education. We need a total revamp of federal funding of public everything.

I agree.

I think the State needs to take the lead, because you sure can't count on the DA, or any local level of accountability.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
I cannot believe that many people stood around and waited that long and I'm not excluding any groups.

All I heard was Border Patrol, Border Patrol, Border Patrol for days on end.

Well, the fugking Border Patrol took way too fugking long to resolve that situation. And WTF was with them staging triage at the hallways intersection?

Somebody please explain just what in the fugk these people being taught? And by who?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Next question to be answered is the apparent disconnect between the information communicated in the 911 calls and the officers actually on the scene.

Who was receiving those 911 calls? An operator within the Uvalde Police Department? Gross incompetence could explain why that info was not apparent to the Border Patrol guys on the scene for 20+ minutes prior to entry.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Next question to be answered is the apparent disconnect between the information communicated in the 911 calls and the officers actually on the scene.

Who was receiving those 911 calls? An operator within the Uvalde Police Department? Gross incompetence could explain why that info was not apparent to the Border Patrol guys on the scene for 20+ minutes prior to entry.

Pre -Planned incompetence. Preplanned open door. Preplanned SRO gone..........

The Police Chief had to have both hands for his two guns and couldn't carry his phone even through he was command and control. And people are supposed to believe this schiett?

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/16/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

The Border Patrol has access to local comms and would be operating or scanning those channels. In a schit hole like Uvalde they would do it routinely, and assuredly when working on a situation together.

I think the claim of ignorance of the entire situation is suspect. At best.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave

The Border Patrol has access to local comms and would be operating or scanning those channels. In a schit hole like Uvalde they would do it routinely, and assuredly when working on a situation together.

Bingo

I Dindo Nuffin
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

The Police Chief had to have both hands for his two guns and couldn't carry his phone even through he was command and control. And people are supposed to believe this schiett?

You underestimate the level of incompetence because you've never had to deal with it.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

Bingo

If you can't STFU I'm going to ask Roger to drive to your house and kill you.

All expenses paid.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

You underestimate the level of incompetence because you've never had to deal with it.

Youre cluess on that point. There is no incompetence when cops stand in the hall on the phone with a bleeding out wife or kidd getting shot.

Im just wondering how surprised the perp was when the BP came in and instead of arresting him started shooting him.

The Leos had gone through training for this a few months before and the Chieff got top scoresvas hevdid two years before.

Real leos dont discount evidence given them. You do.

The perp tweeted "TheBiggestOpp"

Get a real LEO to explain what he was meaning.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Jag turning another thread into his BS diatribe. It gets old.

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

678 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 02bfishn, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,748 guests, and 1,413 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,726
Posts18,475,896
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.