V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by 57springer
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Joey ain't going anywhere ...

Yep. He’s just a front anyway. Decision makers would just keep on deciding with another face on the throne.
Yes !

Exactly!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I do feel like Joe Biden stroking out and dying on live television would kinda make all this worth it.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Wonder if he has a “do not resuscitate” clause in his medical record?

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gavin Newsom’s 2024 Presidential Campaign Has Begun.

America ain't seen nothing yet...😓
Biden is a right wing conservative compared to this monster.
He is smart, articulate, handsome (women vote) and the most dangerous politician my entire lifetime.
I fear the worst is yet to come for this country.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gavin-...-business-environment-energy-11657118708

Proud NRA Life Member
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Where's a suicide bomber when you need one?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B2

Diesel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
As much as I hate what joe has done in a year and a half, what come next after joe will be worse if it is a dem. But the dems are ruthless and joey is not getting their agenda done. kammy would go farther than joe if given the chance in my opinion.

I see dr. jill as a radical that will throw joe under the bus given the right incentive. What LOVING wife would have let the left rule over her demented husband as they have done. She is heartless and radical herself. He is sleeping with the enemy and doesn't know it.

Joe will not make it till the end of his term. Today's date; 7/16/22

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Those thinking next in line is worse must also believe that Joe's doing this on his own. Don't know how you could.

Joe chokes on his pudding pop and KH takes over, all you have is same puppet masters, different puppet.

We would not be materially better or worse with either one in office.

Me

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Teal
Those thinking next in line is worse must also believe that Joe's doing this on his own. Don't know how you could.

Joe chokes on his pudding pop and KH takes over, all you have is same puppet masters, different puppet.

We would not be materially better or worse with either one in office.

Fact.

Joe is not in charge of anything.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by reivertom
They will prop him up and wheel him around like a mannequin as long as they can, because they know "Kacklin' Kamala" will damage them even worse. Everybody in the Democrat Party knew Joe was brain dead years ago, but they needed somebody they could tell what to do, and that had no political career in front of them to damage. That way Pedo Joe can take the brunt of the blame for their destruction.

That ded fugk needs to be wheeled off a dock.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Taco Belle will keep him upright and doing what he is supposed to be doing for a long time. I can not see the Democrat Party tossing him to the side. But they have to get him reelected to continue their charade.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think they had intended to get rid of him before now... but they seem to have underestimated just how much of a dipstick Cameluh is..... So they'll keep Pedo Peter in place as long as they can.

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter. The string pullers are the same. Makes little difference which puppets are on the stage.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
If you think Pedo Joe is bad at reading a teleprompter- - - - -wait until it's cackling Camel Toe's turn!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
In don't think Brandon will physically make it to the end of his term, having watched a few cases where people die of Alzheimers.

I've heard that they dope Brandon up before appearances, and that the medication dilates the pupils. That's why he had "lizard eyes" at the debates, dark tinted contact lenses. The studio lights were too bright for his dilated pupils. That also explains the constant aviator style sunglasses when he is outdoors.

People with this contidition eventually lose the ability to read, and then the ability to speak.

It's not long after that that one or more major bodily functions breaks down, and the patient dies.

My personal bet is that he is far enough down the slope that he won't make it to the end of his term, and/or he won't be able to read a teleprompter.

Right now, he is an excellent puppet, doing what he is told.

Last edited by denton; 07/16/22.

Be not weary in well doing.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My theory all along has been they will keep Joe in his current position long enough to where Commie Harris could take over and still be eligible for two more terms if the puppet masters want her to. It's been mentioned in this thread already that it makes no difference if Joe or Commie is president. Why would it? This is true because both of them are nothing but puppets. I bet that Joe will receive some type of medical diagnosis (not mental), that requires him to step down for "medical reasons" and the media will go wild celebrating his decades of glorious "public service" and the ascendency of America's first female president. And God help any racist, sexist, hate-filled bigot who disagrees with her.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Joey ain't going anywhere ...
They'll replace him in the primaries, along with Camel Toe Harris.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
Ultimately, it doesn't really matter. The string pullers are the same. Makes little difference which puppets are on the stage.
This.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Quail hunting with Di(ck) Cheney.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Wow, amazing find. Did this dip stick produce this himself? The guy is ill. It won't be on Y-tube long.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by reivertom
They will prop him up and wheel him around like a mannequin as long as they can, because they know "Kacklin' Kamala" will damage them even worse. Everybody in the Democrat Party knew Joe was brain dead years ago, but they needed somebody they could tell what to do, and that had no political career in front of them to damage. That way Pedo Joe can take the brunt of the blame for their destruction.

I don't know which is worse....the factual correctness of this post, or the fact that there are so damn many that know it's true and are doing absolutely nothing to change it. Why are we not b*tching to high heaven about this to our legislatwhores? Why are we not marching on DC in protest? We know it's wrong. We know it's tacitly illegal, and yet we sit back and do what? My legsilatwhores don't even respond to my diatribes anymore. Nor do the "journalists/pundits" that I regularly harangue on the internet.

What is the old saying....Soap box, Ballot box, ?

The Kaiser- "If it ain't broke, I can fix that!"
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 160user, 222Sako, 61 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,137
Posts18,484,018
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.