Page 42 of 117 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 116 117
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Janet Yellen slams the Russian foreign minister at the G-20 meeting in Indonesia accusing Russia of war crimes to be accounted for.

WAPO
What is that wench going to do about it? What did she have to say about our war crimes? Remember we've done a good bit of invading the last few decades? Usually followed by outvading after awhile. And leaving our equipment for enemy troops to appropriate for their own use.

She will do nothing but pray to Satan to save the NWO and lie to us about not seeing any significant inflation arising due to the great Bidets actions.

Liars like her and Zero and Bidet and Killery and Houston flock together.

They will soon flock together down at GITMO except for the small squirt called Houston.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Janet Yellen looks like someones retarded great aunt that lives in a group home.
Everytime I see her my urge to punch her in the face increases ten fold.

Last edited by Raferman; 07/14/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Janet Yellen slams the Russian foreign minister at the G-20 meeting in Indonesia accusing Russia of war crimes to be accounted for.
WAPO
What is that wench going to do about it? What did she have to say about our war crimes? Remember we've done a good bit of invading the last few decades? Usually followed by outvading after awhile. And leaving our equipment for enemy troops to appropriate for their own use.
You might could lend your international Financial expertise to the G-20.
America, Hastings, for all of her warts and misdeeds,,,nothing is holding you here. But we’ve discussed that earlier as to why you can’t move to Russia like you’ve considered doing.
I believe a monkey could do as well as Janet Yellen and Biden.
As to Russia I have enough trouble with English and the dollar has fallen so badly against the Ruble and is now worth less than half of what it recently was.
I am considering a trip on the trans-Siberian rail line if they provide English speaking guides.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Ukraine strike kills nearly every Russian Deputy Commander in a Division.

Newsweek

Why newsweek went bankrupt.

Newzweak.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Raferman
Janet Yellen looks like someones retarded great aunt that lives in a group home.
Everytime I see her my urge to punch her in the face increases ten fold.

If Houston wasnt either dumber than retarded dog schiett hed know she is a sold out traitorus commie POS,
unless hes also a sold out traitorus commie POS and i wouldnt put it past him.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Houston, Windbritches, EdM and others, should be able to connect the dots enough to know that when everything a president does is bad bad for the country its not just by pure bad luck or chance. shocked

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Are you too stupid, like Jell0 and Suckermore and Gayghost, to be able to figure that out, Houston?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Come on JB and Houston, tell us Zelensky just needs a few billion more to put Putin on the run.

Come on, JB, show us how dumb, or sold out, you really are.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
These two Bidernistas love their draft dodging biden. Too dumb to see the real picture. Dumb "fake knee jerk" patriotism. Im guessing Burns scammed some military contracts on this after his business failed.

Ukraine needlessly losing 1000 or more a day due to casualties and these two idiots celebrate this! Young men dying for a corrupt Ukrainian govt and corrupt us officials making tens of millions of of this scam just like Iraq twice and Afghanistan the past 20 years.

Originally Posted by BLG
Burns, Toot,

Why is the US more "caring" about the needs of Ukraine than most other nations? What is this administration and neocons trying to hide? $56 BILLION dollars so far, and a senile president ready to send as much as needed. I would bet the amount of money combined from other nations doesn't even come close to that $56 BILLION. Here we are with a failing economy, inflation more than likely at an all time high, and we are sending pallets of money,and military hardware beyond belief, without a clue where either is going. And yet, you two continue to blather on about "doing the right thing"????

At some point in time, Putin will start really slamming Ukraine. Will he use nukes? Probably not, but escalation is going to happen.

The more sophisticated weaponry we send over there, the more likely it will be that American forces will have to be included to run it. Do you guys think there's a battalion of Uke soldiers with the where with all to competently use our weapon systems? If we send our personnel to use these weapons, wouldn't that be considered an act of war?

Putin is a "dosh", no doubt, but we can't be holding the bag when this is over.

Clyde

A$$holes like them will get smeared across the coming battlefield anyway.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
High-Ranking Ukrainian Officials Caught Splurging On Luxury Real Estate In Switzerland.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The German government is now suggesting that the West needs to be open to negotiating with Russia.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
EU Mulling Rationing Gas Across Bloc as Public Told to Expect Prices to Triple.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The United States said Friday it would resume flights to the International Space Station with Russia, despite its attempts to isolate Moscow over the invasion of Ukraine.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
The United States said Friday it would resume flights to the International Space Station with Russia, despite its attempts to isolate Moscow over the invasion of Ukraine.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
The German government is now suggesting that the West needs to be open to negotiating with Russia.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
High-Ranking Ukrainian Officials Caught Splurging On Luxury Real Estate In Switzerland.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Putin sends 3 missiles to Vinitsa's military club were western arms dealers and western advisers were meeting over 70 killed. US embassy in Kiev sends out urgent message all Americans out of Ukraine

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Continual Ukraine strikes on Russian Logistics Centers have significantly reduced Russia’s offensive potential with much KIA Russians.

30 Logistics Centers have been taken out by HIMARS.

Reuters

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Willto
To all these people hanging everything on the value of the Ruble as an indication of the sanctions working or not consider this.

Several of the reasons the ruble has remained stable so far is the Central Bank of Russia increased interest rates to 20%. Any Russian who might have been tempted to sell their rubles and buy dollars or euros now has a big incentive to not do it. But Russian borrowers can't keep paying interest rates of more than 20% forever. Also Russia has lost half its imports. When you have more exports than imports your currency appreciates, but that is not really a good gage of your economies health. And there are other emergency measures Russia has taken to prop up the ruble like requiring all Russian businesses earning revenue in foreign countries to convert at least 80% of it into rubles no matter the exchange rate. Bad for those businesses but helps keep the ruble artificially high.

Here is the bad for Russia.

The entire Russian economy is on a pace to shrink by 10% in 2022. That may not sound that bad but for a country the size of Russia that's a dire ass forecast.

Russia has defaulted on it's foreign debt. That's not just a short term problem either. That hurts you with investors for years to come.

1,000 major businesses have pulled out of the country.

Manufacturing facilities that depend on imported components are struggling or facing a complete shutdown.

Russian car plants were forced to stop operations. New car sales in April were almost five times less, and in May six times less, than a year earlier.

American and European producers are blocked from selling aircraft or parts or providing maintenance to Russian airlines. To maintain at least some of their aircraft, Russia’s airlines will have to strip other craft for parts. More than half of the Russian aircraft fleet could be dismantled for parts by 2024 to keep the remainder in the sky.

Russia’s shipbuilding industry is also greatly affected by the lack of domestic producers of engines and parts.

They can't get the microchips they need to manufacture the advanced weaponry they are using up in Ukraine.

I could go on and on. The situation isn't as simple as the ruble.

Boy Oh Boy I’ve Archived this One ..
The Euro Lesbians Global Homo’s will pay Poot’s price and it will be in Rubes ..
A little footnote Germans Dikes just shutdown 3 Nuclear Reactors in the face of what they know will be an Energy Breakdown..
The French Homo is shutting lights off at Night no Less ..
Gawd you can’t make this stuff Up .
Stalingrad Winter is looking the Psychopaths right in the eYe’s ..

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Ukrainian Born GOp rep attacked by corrupt Ukrainian officials because she wants accountability in weapons and money sent to the kleptocracy Ukraine

Page 42 of 117 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,504 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,187
Posts18,484,861
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.