Page 27 of 68 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 67 68
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
[Linked Image from ar15.com]

Funny how the guy who stopped it was off duty and basically an armed civillian at the time.

Everybody loves my pictures so this one is also funny.

Kyle made the sling he used and Scott personally trained him on the room clearing tactics he used to win.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Let the triggering begin.

Yep. This is Burns' post in its entirety.

John Burns and Wyoming Arms are nothing but fugking frauds.

He scrambles to the internet right after a bunch of little kids get slaughtered. And for what? Because he needs to sell some rifles?

What a worthless piece of fugking schit. Rick should run this worthless cock sucker off. He's just another safariman as far as I'm concerned.

Bump for them that have Clarke on ignore.

I concur.

Johnny boy was told early on to drop it and move on. Guess she shoulda listened.

MAGA
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Funny how the guy who stopped it was off duty and basically an armed civillian at the time.

Kyle made the sling he used and Scott personally trained him on the room clearing tactics he used to win.

He scrambles to the internet right after a bunch of little kids get slaughtered. And for what? Because he needs to sell some rifles?

What a worthless piece of fugking schit. Rick should run this worthless cock sucker off. He's just another safariman as far as I'm concerned.

I concur.

Johnny boy was told early on to drop it and move on. Guess she shoulda listened.

Bump for those that have BGG on ignore.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Bump. Start at 5:20.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I concur.

Bump for those that have BGG on ignore.

Bump for the Paul haters.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kingston
If you need a proper sling for that kind of thing VTAC has a very good answer.

The sling is key.

I’d like to know what brand of socks he was wearing. That would have to be extremely important.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
So, here's what I don't get, maybe you can explain it, bear with me here. Let's say hypothetically that the dude in the flannel shirt did go in and take out the shooter single-handed.

What is Burns' claim to fame with respect to the guy in the flannel shirt? He hung out and got his picture taken with some guys who may have trained the guy in the flannel shirt, or supplied him with a sling?

What does that mean in practical terms? Does it mean Burns has access to insiders with first-hand knowledge on what goes down in these kinds of situations, and has access to information that's unavailable to us mere mortals? Like insider information on which guys actually went in and stopped the shooter??

Does that about sum it up?

Yes.

He wants everyone to believe that he's personal friends with people inside the circles of SOG, SWAT, Operators, etc. He desperately tries to affix himself to that community in hopes that people believe he's credible.

He's a fraud.
You left out “and a fat Fugk”

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by Higginez
Hard for a douche like Burns to understand what hunting is about for regular guys.

Everything will be alright

What's funny about Travis posting Mike's video, after I had already posted it, is that Mike was in the group text, with Kyle Lamb, Scott and me, that got the picture of the guy in the ball cap and identified him as the guy.

The reason Mike addresses it is beause he to believed that the guy in the photo was the guy.

So, here's what I don't get, maybe you can explain it, bear with me here. Let's say hypothetically that the dude in the flannel shirt did go in and take out the shooter single-handed.

What is Burns' claim to fame with respect to the guy in the flannel shirt? He hung out and got his picture taken with some guys who may have trained the guy in the flannel shirt, or supplied him with a sling?

What does that mean in practical terms? Does it mean Burns has access to insiders with first-hand knowledge on what goes down in these kinds of situations, and has access to information that's unavailable to us mere mortals? Like insider information on which guys actually went in and stopped the shooter??

Yes.

He wants everyone to believe that he's personal friends with people inside the circles of SOG, SWAT, Operators, etc. He desperately tries to affix himself to that community in hopes that people believe he's credible.

He's a fraud.

I am begining to think Travis' man crush on me is intensifying and as predictied he is going to maximum effort to get my attention. grin

Nice ram, John.

Like a scorned woman when she craves attention.

Would be happy to meet you, I should be there this year. You've killed a lot more schit than I have. And that's good enough for me.

GFY,
Travis

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Now I'll give you a valuable clue or two.

1. Follow Q

2. Never follow the crowd.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by Higginez
Hard for a douche like Burns to understand what hunting is about for regular guys.

Everything will be alright

What's funny about Travis posting Mike's video, after I had already posted it, is that Mike was in the group text, with Kyle Lamb, Scott and me, that got the picture of the guy in the ball cap and identified him as the guy.

The reason Mike addresses it is beause he to believed that the guy in the photo was the guy.

Yes.

He's a fraud.

I am begining to think Travis' man crush on me is intensifying and as predictied he is going to maximum effort to get my attention. grin

Nice ram, John.

Would be happy to meet you, I should be there this year. You've killed a lot more schit than I have. And that's good enough for me.

GFY,
Travis
I think your potato head has baked in the sun to long.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I think your potato head has baked in the sun to long.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Oh cool.

Post a screenshot of the conversation.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So, the guy in Burns' OP in the plaid shirt never entered the room where the shooter was barricaded?

And didn't really do what Burns latched onto?

"The BorTac dude who stopped the school shooter" did not actually stop the school shooter?

Start at 5:20.

Reposted for those that don't have Kingston and Clark and BGG and Paul on ignore.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Has anyone confirmed the maker of the sling?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ya know John. I am not one who rides your ass like many here do. The noble thing to do here is admit that you were mistaken about the BORTAC dude and move on. This look of desperation is not very flattering.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
So, the guy in Burns' OP in the plaid shirt never entered the room where the shooter was barricaded?

And didn't really do what Burns latched onto?

"The BorTac dude who stopped the school shooter" did not actually stop the school shooter?

Start at 5:20.

Reposted for those that don't have Kingston and Clark and BGG and Paul on ignore.

Even those who have me on ignore still peak.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Even those who have me on ignore still peak.

As A child of the 80's, I'd credit the power of spandex.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Oh cool.

He deleted it for reasons of OPSEC.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Oh cool.

Might.

But this thread still has some legs. Let's see where it goes as right now I appear to be on the ropes and your lil pack is circling. laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Like clubbing baby seals. WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP.

My ol Grand Mammy always told me "Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery".

Always wondered what Grand Mammy was talkin about.

Not so much these days.

Thanks. grin

For a guy who thinks declaring himself "a person of note" makes it so, it's not at all surprising that you can't tell the difference between imitation and mockery.

You're never not entertaining. Do you wear a big red rubber nose when you post? You shouldn't go to all the trouble...it's really not necessary.

Carry on. grin

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Oh cool.

Might.

But this thread still has some legs. Let's see where it goes as right now I appear to be on the ropes and your lil pack is circling. laugh

Better yet.

Ask your friends Mike Glover and Kyle Lamb to post on here.

So we can all see you're forthright and honest.

Page 27 of 68 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

432 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 260Remguy, 260madman, 1minute, 47 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,858
Posts18,478,546
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.