Hop To
Page 29 of 68 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 67 68
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
And I got my resume' buddy. And it gets me paid, on ranges, and teaching students.

All you got is a hand full of Wyoming bullschit.
Well good thing you opened up another thread were you can train up the Campfire using Mike Gs video.
If you think I am laughing you would be correct. grin
Good ol Travis wants to be a tactical trainer.
Post up the resume, maybe I can get you some students. laugh
Told you this thread still had some legs.
Oh and I'll be booking some dates with some of the names you mentioned in FY23.

I'll be sure they know all about you and this thread.

So keep posting you lying POFS. You're a fraud and nothing more.

LOL.

I dropped 3 names of friends of mine and now you are dropping those same names? You seem to have a double standard.

You are going to train at least 2 of the 3?

Please expound as you now have my attention. shocked

Legs, this thread has them.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Flame me if you want, but the whole thread is disgraceful and in bad taste.

Agreed.

My work here is done.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Last edited by JohnBurns; 07/16/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Hmmmmm- - - - -that guy on "Mash" who was poozy whipped by Hot Lips Houlihan was "Frank Burns"- - - - -John's daddy, maybe?
lol

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
And I got my resume' buddy. And it gets me paid, on ranges, and teaching students.

Well good thing you opened up another thread were you can train up the Campfire using Mike Gs video.

LOL.

I dropped 3 names of friends of mine and now you are dropping those same names? You seem to have a double standard.

Agreed.

My work here is done.

I doubt anyone associated with the Uvalde response wants their name pimped out on the www.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M

LOL.

Agreed.

My work here is done.

If you can comprehend what you read I believe he said he is booking dates to take their training, not to train them.

Are these dudes actually your friends or do they just come along to get a free hunt from someone or maybe even get paid to come hunt? Id say the latter from the lack of "personal" pics you share of these guys, meaning not on some group "hunt" more like at their house for a party, etc etc. I mean really why the hell would these Alpha Tier One elite warfighters want to voluntarily hang out with some washed up old AR builder other than that you are the one giving them the free hunt, paying them to be there, or you just happened to be on the same group hunt as them?

Regardless, your using such an event to name drop and self promote is disgusting and shows how low you have gone. If you stayed in your lane and kept the sheit to long range hunting, which admittedly you seem to actually be good at, instead of trying to seem legit and "cool" acting like these real badazz warfighters are actually your peers, Im sure people wouldnt view you as such a douche!!!

Last edited by marktheshark; 07/16/22.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This thread is a disgrace.

A fact that seems to be lost on the OP.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole

Yet you always seem drawn like a moth to a flame. wink

John, do you mind sharing your load info with Retumbo in the .264? And H-1000 if you've tried it?

The reason I'm asking is, I got the data from Walt Berger, but I can't get anywhere near their max. loads with H-1000. I think their max. for H-1000, which shoots best in my rifle, is 67 grains and yesterday I got a popped primer, hard bolt lift, and 3,260 fps with 63 grains.

I'm going to try Retumbo next and I'll start really low but I'm just curious about the Berger data since they seem to be 5-6 grains above everyone else's max. load for 140 grain bullets.
I have shot 71grs of Retumbo in a lot of factory Rem 700.

That was a for real max load.

No data for H1000
Thanks John.
grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I am begining to think Travis' man crush on me is intensifying and as predictied he is going to maximum effort to get my attention. grin

Like a scorned woman when she craves attention.

Ya know John. I am not one who rides your ass like many here do. The noble thing to do here is admit that you were mistaken about the BORTAC dude and move on. This look of desperation is not very flattering.

Everyone was mistaken that the guy in the picture was not the BORTAC guy that went in the room. The picture I posted was from open source news sites but I was texted that picture prior.

A group text of 9 that included Mike Glover from the above posted video.

I will admit the picture was not the guy but Scott Steiert did train the guy BORTAC guy who took down the shooter.

It's encouraging to see you move from invoking one source of cred, to another.

I was disappointed to not see Kyle Lamb's name again.. So I made this post.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Scott trained the guy who went in the room and killed the shooter.

How many did he “train” that waited in the hall???

FWIW, (IMHO) you can’t TEACH what it takes to breach a door that has an active shooter behind it…

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Check out Mike Glovers ( youtube Tactical Fieldcraft video 07/16/2022. It covers who did what and the lack of on scene intel transfer. The three Border tac dudes who entered the class room were not told there were students in with the shooter. They only found out when they entered the classroom. The shooter was in a coat closet and came out to engage the Border Tac, guys. Still paints a terrible mess of an incident.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

FWIW, (IMHO) you can’t TEACH what it takes to breach a door that has an active shooter behind it…

Yep said the same thing in other posts.....until you are actually in a real life gunfight, you cant be sure how you will react, trained or not!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Check out Mike Glovers ( youtube Tactical Fieldcraft video 07/16/2022. It covers who did what and the lack of on scene intel transfer. The three Border tac dudes who entered the class room were not told there were students in with the shooter. They only found out when they entered the classroom. The shooter was in a coat closet and came out to engage the Border Tac, guys. Still paints a terrible mess of an incident.

That video has been post in this thread.

As you say Mike was told by a Border Patrol superviser that the guys who made the entry did not know there were any kids, dead or alive, in the classroom.

Hard to imagine what went through their heads as they entered the class room.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Yep said the same thing in other posts.....until you are actually in a real life gunfight, you cant be sure how you will react, trained or not!
I was trying to remember an old quote and I finally found it but I think I'm trying to remember. Pretty much sums up exactly what Mark is saying.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Yet you always seem drawn like a moth to a flame. wink

John, do you mind sharing your load info with Retumbo in the .264? And H-1000 if you've tried it?

The reason I'm asking is, I got the data from Walt Berger, but I can't get anywhere near their max. loads with H-1000. I think their max. for H-1000, which shoots best in my rifle, is 67 grains and yesterday I got a popped primer, hard bolt lift, and 3,260 fps with 63 grains.

I'm going to try Retumbo next and I'll start really low but I'm just curious about the Berger data since they seem to be 5-6 grains above everyone else's max. load for 140 grain bullets.
I have shot 71grs of Retumbo in a lot of factory Rem 700.

That was a for real max load.

No data for H1000
Thanks John.
grin

LOL, I'm surprised you didn't preface that 10 year old post with "I don't track much here but....... "

Just proves you can have good load data for the .264 and still be the kind of person who would stoop to the depths of using the Uvalde tragedy to try to name drop and promote yourself.

And the funny part is, your "inside information" was all bullshìt.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just proves you can have good load data for the .264 and still be the kind of person who would stoop to the depths of using the Uvalde tragedy to try to name drop and promote yourself.

Please explain to me how JohnBurns is promoting himself and trying to sell his product by posting that one of his friends trained the guy who smoked the shooter?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M

As you say Mike was told by a Border Patrol superviser that the guys who made the entry did not know there were any kids, dead or alive, in the classroom.

DOESNT PHUGGING MATTER.....the Nationwide police SOP involving school shooters is that first arriving officers make an immediate attempt to neutralize the shooter PERIOD. Not wait for Tac teams etc!! Following that policy if others have arrived before you and are NOT taking direct action against the shooter because they vapor locked etc...than it is your duty to initiate such action. The whole bullshiet with this situation is that it was continued long enough to even have assembled tactical teams be involved!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kinda like the F-35 thread where he repeatedly refused to divulge the basis for his "expertise," huh?

LOL

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
needs repeating. but the op has zero understanding of the subject matter. Just trying to shill something as usual

Originally Posted by marktheshark

DOESNT PHUGGING MATTER.....the Nationwide police SOP involving school shooters is that first arriving officers make an immediate attempt to neutralize the shooter PERIOD. Not wait for Tac teams etc!! Following that policy if others have arrived before you and are NOT taking direct action against the shooter because they vapor locked etc...than it is your duty to initiate such action. The whole bullshiet with this situation is that it was continued long enough to even have assembled tactical teams be involved!!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Please explain to me how JohnBurns is promoting himself and trying to sell his product by posting that one of his friends trained the guy who smoked the shooter?

If I have to explain that to you, you wouldn't understand the explanation.

Did you two fùck yet?

Today, I mean.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

And the funny part is, your "inside information" was all bullshìt.

Well I do have some good data, we can all agree on that.

Just so everyone knows, why don't you be specific and post exactly where I was wrong?

BorTac made the entry and killed the shooter. I was right.

Scott Steiert trained the guy who killed the shooter. I was right.

Scott Steiert is a very good friend of mine. I was right.

BorTac uses Kyle's VTAC sling. I was right.

Kyle lamb is very good friend of mine. I was right

I was most likely mistaken that the guy who got shot and in the picture was the guy who took down the shooter.

The video cleaning that up was done by a guy who got the exact same text I got and believed the same thing at that time.

Post where I promote anything other than being proud of my kewl friends.

I know you heard it in your head but try and find it written in a post of mine.

What's sort of ironic it this thread is exactly why most guys in the know don't come to sites and post on the net.

I like sharing info, like load data, and stuff I find interesting but it comes at a price. Gotta deal with a few haters in a pack whose lot in life depresses them. crazy

I am just skilled at dealing with a pack and it's some what legendary in the industry.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

If I have to explain that to you, you wouldn't understand the explanation.

Did you two fùck yet?

Today, I mean.

Maybe not shilling an actual product this time but at very least acting like he is a "peer" on the same level as the real warfighters he so often name drops as his "friends" to try to add "coolness" and validity to him and his "brand"

Page 29 of 68 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

738 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 72 invisible), 2,781 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,844
Posts18,478,277
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.