Hop To
Page 30 of 68 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 67 68
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Just proves you can have good load data for the .264 and still be the kind of person who would stoop to the depths of using the Uvalde tragedy to try to name drop and promote yourself.

Please explain to me how JohnBurns is promoting himself and trying to sell his product by posting that one of his friends trained the guy who smoked the shooter?

If I have to explain that to you, you wouldn't understand the explanation.

Did you two fùck yet?

Today, I mean.

Explaining the voices you hear in your head is problematic.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 07/16/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Please explain to me how JohnBurns is promoting himself and trying to sell his product by posting that one of his friends trained the guy who smoked the shooter?
Did you two fùck yet?
Today, I mean.
Maybe not shilling an actual product this time but at very least acting like he is a "peer" on the same level as the real warfighters he so often name drops as his "friends" to try to add "coolness" and validity to him and his "brand"

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yeah, just explain it. I’d like to see what you come up with.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Just proves you can have good load data for the .264 and still be the kind of person who would stoop to the depths of using the Uvalde tragedy to try to name drop and promote yourself.

And the funny part is, your "inside information" was all bullshìt.

Well I do have some good data, we can all agree on that.

Just so everyone knows, why don't you be specific and post exactly where I was wrong?

BorTac made the entry and killed the shooter. I was right.

Scott Steiert trained the guy who killed the shooter. I was right.

Scott Steiert is a very good friend of mine. I was right.

BorTac uses Kyle's VTAC sling. I was right.

Kyle lamb is very good friend of mine. I was right

I was most likely mistaken that the guy who got shot and in the picture was the guy who took down the shooter.

The video cleaning that up was done by a guy who got the exact same text I got and believed the same thing at that time.

Post where I promote anything other than being proud of my kewl friends.

I know you heard it in your head but try and find it written in a post of mine.

What's sort of ironic it this thread is exactly why most guys in the know don't come to sites and post on the net.

I like sharing info, like load data, and stuff I find interesting but it comes at a price. Gotta deal with a few haters in a pack whose lot in life depresses them. crazy

I am just skilled at dealing with a pack and it's some what legendary in the industry.

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Did you two fùck yet?
Today, I mean.
Maybe not shilling an actual product this time but at very least acting like he is a "peer" on the same level as the real warfighters he so often name drops as his "friends" to try to add "coolness" and validity to him and his "brand"

Whatever you say. At least my "friends" dont have to be on a free or get paid for being there hunt to take pictures with me.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did you two fùck yet?
Today, I mean.

Whatever you say. At least my "friends" dont have to be on a free or get paid for being there hunt to take pictures with me.

Go ahead and post a couple

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I was unaware there were people who charged their friends to hunt with them.

That sounds horrible and you need to upgrade your friends.

While I have never paid to hunt with my good friends, as a thought experiment how much would I have paid to be on this hunt shooting doe WTs with those guys and Jerry M?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

While I have never paid to hunt with my good friends, as a thought experiment how much would I have paid to be on this hunt shooting doe WTs with those guys and Jerry M?

John everyone knows how the industry works, it might not be you paying for the hunt, but someone is letting these fellows hunt for free or even paying them to be there as a sales pitch, an "endorsement" for a product, ranch etc etc. You are also in the industry so you get included in some of these outings as well. A good friend of mine is high level sales for Vista outdoors and puts on hunts like these with people of the caliber you post pictures of on a regular basis. He would be included in any group photos of the hunts also but highly doubt he would try to cast the others as his personal "friends" on a public forum. If posted at all he would say here is myself and Kyle Lamb etc on a whitetail hunt sponsored by Federal Premium Ammo, etc.

Like myself and others have said ALL your "hero" shots are on group hunts, most likely sponsered by some corporation and free for the invitees. If you showed pics from a hunt that you and say Kyle Lamb privately booked to hunt together you might be more believable.

I mean I have paid to take classes by Pat Mcnamara, Vickers, etc and am surely in some photos with them from the classes, so by your logic they are my friends right?!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

John everyone knows how the industry works, it might not be you paying for the hunt, but someone is letting these fellows hunt for free or even paying them to be there as a sales pitch, an "endorsement" for a product, ranch etc etc. You are also in the industry so you get included in some of these outings as well. A good friend of mine is high level sales for Vista outdoors and puts on hunts like these with people of the caliber you post pictures of on a regular basis. He would be included in any group photos of the hunts also but highly doubt he would try to cast the others as his personal "friends" on a public forum. If posted at all he would say here is myself and Kyle Lamb etc on a whitetail hunt sponsored by Federal Premium Ammo, etc.

Like myself and others have said ALL your "hero" shots are on group hunts, most likely sponsered by some corporation and free for the invitees. If you showed pics from a hunt that you and say Kyle Lamb privately booked to hunt together you might be more believable.

I mean I have paid to take classes by Pat Mcnamara, Vickers, etc and am surely in some photos with them from the classes, so by your logic they are my friends right?!
You guys better quit fuggin with barns I heard Kyle Lamb taught him karate.
Lol

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

LOL.

You don't get how the industry works because nobody in the industry travels to Wyoming to shoot doe white tail deer that they litterally have in their back yard. They do it to hunt with good friends.

Let me be clear Kyle Lamb is close personal friend. He's a guy I called after my dad died just to work through some stuff.

Scott Steiert is a close personal friend. I have crashed at his house multiple times and put on shindigs using his house even when he was out of town.

We hunt together. Nobody is booking any hunts.

Kyle bought and paid for his Wyo Arms rifle but he got the close friend deal because that's what he is in addition to being a legit hero.

I have the record for most appearances on his podcast for hunting and gun stuff.

I get that many of you can't fathom having kewl close friends but some of us do and are proud of the things they accomplish.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 07/16/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
24hrCF sure getting that toxic Twitter feel....

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Has nothing to do with having the "cool" friends. Its just most adults dont ride the coat tails of said friends to help them or their business appear "cool" or legit, nor constantly boast about having said friends!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
C'mon, you don't think Lamb and others are name dropping Burns?....lol

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

And the funny part is, your "inside information" was all bullshìt.

Well I do have some good data, we can all agree on that.

Just so everyone knows, why don't you be specific and post exactly where I was wrong?

LOL, how about we start with the title of your thread. Was the dude that you said "stopped the school shooter" actually the dude that stopped the school shooter?

Or better yet, how about using this tragedy to pimp yourself? That's most obviously where you were "wrong."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Explaining the voices you hear in your head is problematic.

LOL, project much? I mean beyond the obvious, i.e. your ego.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
[quote=JohnBurns][quote=smokepole]

I was most likely mistaken that the guy who got shot and in the picture was the guy who took down the shooter.

[u][/u][size:23pt][/size]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Was the dude that you said "stopped the school shooter" actually the dude that stopped the school shooter?

He was obviously wrong on that but so were others until more info emerged, but where did JB ask for folks to buy his product like you say?

Damn, I didn’t know the Hunter’s Campfire forum was The Go-to avenue for marketing!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Was the dude that you said "stopped the school shooter" actually the dude that stopped the school shooter?

He was obviously wrong on that but so were others until more info emerged, but where did JB ask for folks to buy his product like you say?

Show me where I said he asked folks to buy his product numb nuts.

Every time Burns posts on here, he's pimping himself. Everyone but you can see that.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Everyone!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Show me where I said he asked folks to buy his product numb nuts.

Every time Burns posts on here, he's pimping himself. Everyone but you can see that.

Oh.

So Every one of JB’s posts are self-promotion and all others by members aren’t, just John’s

Fuggin moron

Page 30 of 68 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

204 members (14idaho, 16penny, 308xray, 450yukon, 2ndwind, 28 invisible), 1,811 guests, and 1,118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,626
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.