Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I spent a week within arms reach of a woman who had covid,....snottin' and hackin' all over the both of us.

I sat right there beside her,....smokin',...drinkin',..taking Hydroxyurea and low dose Aspirin to keep from throwin' another blood clot slap through my left eyeball like what happened here while back.

I didn't catch schitt.

A virus cain't live in a body as polluted as mine.

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
I just got a script for paxlovid. It's an antiviral made by phizer. I'm hesitant to start it based on my bad experience with the vaccine. Has anyone here used paxlovid? I feel safer taking the horse paste because it has been around for years. So hard to know what to believe anymore but I don't have a lot of faith phizer when it comes to covid.

I feel like maybe just letting the commie cold run its course and I'll hopefully be better in a week or so. However I've not done well with respiratory infections and breathing issues the last few years and had a few close calls so I'm wondering if I should give the paxlovid a go while it's still early. My Temps been up to 102 but not much higher and my o2 sats are slowly headed down from about 90 this morning to 87 tonight.

Bb

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
My wife is a PA but doesn't really treat covid where she works. She's totally against my trying ivermectin because she goes by the book. I don't trust those writing the book she goes by like the FDA etc so I'm really wanting to try ivermectin. Do you just get it at farm and ranch type stores? Can you actually get it from a pharmacy made for human consumption with a script?

Have any of you used ivermectin and did it seem to help?

Bb

Yes. Yes and Yes

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
D3 vitamin C Zinc Pepcid the multivitamin suggestion will not hurt you and of course Ivermectin.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by okie
My wife is a PA but doesn't really treat covid where she works. She's totally against my trying ivermectin because she goes by the book. I don't trust those writing the book she goes by like the FDA etc so I'm really wanting to try ivermectin. Do you just get it at farm and ranch type stores? Can you actually get it from a pharmacy made for human consumption with a script?

Bb

Yes. Yes and Yes

And more yes’

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Wife came down with Covid last week Dr prescribe hydroxycloroquine, an inhaler for the cough plus some other meds for another medical problem she had. We had 1% ivermectin and we both started taking one dose of that per day. After the second dose of ivermectin I was able to see a slight improvement in my wife. I never came down with the crap.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
ISAIAH 41:10
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I just got a script for paxlovid. It's an antiviral made by phizer. I'm hesitant to start it based on my bad experience with the vaccine. Has anyone here used paxlovid?

Bb

My wife's Doctor gave her some when she had Covid,...but he warned her that there was a possibility that the Covid could rebound because of it.

It didn't. She took it and started feeling better after a day or so.

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
I decided to give the paxlovid a try and just took the first dose. My brother's good friend is an internist and medical director at one of the bigger hospitals in the area and he said the paxlovid really helps when started within the first 5 days. He said it's really reduced the number of covid deaths and shortened hospital stays. Unfortunately not a thing you can wait a few extra days first to see if you start feeling better on your own.

Bb

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Tylenol and rest. LMAO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Bb

You are shìtting us?

Ivermectin? For covid?

Very first I have heard of that.
He’ll be room temp in 24 hours. Deadly stuff

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've been feeling pretty sick for a few days. Just took a covid test and it's positive. What are the recommended treatments these days like ivermectin and others and what are the recommended doses? My health has not been great lately so I'm hoping to get some treatments on board early.

Bb
Educating yourself seems to help

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm mainly just asking if any of you have used ivermectin or hydroxychloriquine and do you think it helped? I know that for most people covid isn't much to worry about but I've lost 2 family members to it in the last year my wife's uncle was 52 and my aunt was 63. I almost lost my brother to it too last Christmas, he spent weeks in the icu.

I've got severe ankylosing spondylitis and have wiped out my immune system with steroids and immunosuppressants.

Just looking for first hand experience with ivermectin and or hydroxychloriquine but with the fire being what it is these days I knew I was in for a lot more than that.

Hoping I've got a mild variant and will be fine in a few days but I really don't feel well tonight.

Bb

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Bb

Slap that Kool-Aid out of her hand. She might kill you one of these days with that bullschit.

I've only had commiecron once. A few months ago. But, I doubled up on my Ivermectin dose (Sun, then again Tues) and I was done in 36 hours.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Ivermectin took care of all my symptoms in less than12 hrs. TWICE IN 2021. Anybody says it don't work is full of sh*t. Like the other users follow flccc guidelines...mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Ivermectin took care of all my symptoms in less than12 hrs. TWICE IN 2021. Anybody says it don't work is full of sh*t. Like the other users follow flccc guidelines...mb
THIS!!!
Took Ivermectin, hydrocloriqan and z packs 24hrs later felt like superman. If you start early like first sign of symptoms really helps.

Last edited by sherm_61; 07/17/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
my wife got the 'rona last week. Ivermectin paste and a Z Pack knocked it right out. I keep that stuff on hand. She was hit pretty quick with the virus. High temp, nausea, headache, weakness and a lot of coughing. She has had all her shots and boosters.
I am a pure blood, and so far, I have not gotten the 'rona at all. I do take a big dose every day of Zinc, Vit. D, VIt C. Go figure.

Sam......

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Wife was feeling sore throat last Monday, Tuesday full on death warmed up Covid positive, Wednesday took her to a Doc..... Ivermectin, zpack and Hydrocxclorcline or however you spell it. Also D3,Zinc,Vit C.....Thursday 90% better.....Saturday was up cleaning the house...still tired. Also Doc put her on low dose aspirin twice a day for two weeks...said what gets most folks was the micro clots that fill the lungs.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
It seems the quicker you get on Ivermectin, the better. The wife, daughter, son in law, and myself have all had the crud at least once.....some of us 2 or 3 times.

At the first sign of it, we take Ivermectin, along with large doses of vitamin C. Our daily vitamin routine takes care of the rest (multi, zinc, magnesium, D).

Positive results within 12 hours, sometimes half that. The longest anyone has been "down and out" was 2 days, and that's because the daughter didn't say anything about being sick for several days.

None of us have been jabbed.....not even once.

Without a doubt Ivermectin works, and it works well.

Andy3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sam your wife had the same symptoms I had, 1 dose ivermectin as described by flccc and took less than12 hrs to eliminate 90% of the symptoms. Took a dose everyday for 3 days and 1 at 7 days. Started mother's day weekend 2021 and that fall got it again mid October. The covid comes on fast and if you respond quick with ivermectin it nails it quick. The doctor who checked me over the second time had difficulty believing I had it and had 2 samples tested. He asked me what I did and I told him, all he could come up with is that I had allready done for myself more than he could do for me. Yes you need to have a tube on hand. People have died in the last 2 years sucking up the AMA and gov't bullsh*t on covid. My trust in anyone making my medical decisions but me is gone..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
On the Paxlovid, I've seen research that says it doesn't do squat. I've also seen research calling it the miracle drug for COVID. Thing is, you really can't tell. They say it will alleviate symptoms if started in the first five days, however with the latest variants, symptoms tend to resolve on their own in five days. Clinically, I haven't seen a patient that report Paxlovid as a cure. On a positive note, I haven't personally seen any ill-effects from it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (300_savage, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 257Bob, 270wsmnutt, 55 invisible), 2,716 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,685
Posts18,534,444
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.