A
Archived ..

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
If given a choice between Desantis or Trump, no just because I think many would see her as inexperienced by not serving as Gov for large enough state. Ideally I see a Desantis/Noem ticket, backed by Trump. A Trump run is going to be nothing but an endless tirade of drummed up scandals and accusations to do anything to keep him from re-election. Trump needs to be a part of this, just not sure it's possible for re-election.
^^^^^^
+1

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If given a choice between Desantis or Trump, no just because I think many would see her as inexperienced by not serving as Gov for large enough state. Ideally I see a Desantis/Noem ticket, backed by Trump. A Trump run is going to be nothing but an endless tirade of drummed up scandals and accusations to do anything to keep him from re-election. Trump needs to be a part of this, just not sure it's possible for re-election.

Any republican administration is going to be caious, they got away with it once with no consequences.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Congress needs to audit 2020 in 23, then Trump/DeSantis - 24, DeSantis/ Noem 28 & 32.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Congress needs to audit 2020 in 23, then Trump/DeSantis - 24, DeSantis/ Noem 28 & 32.

I like this.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I’d love to see it, but will never come to pass.

Over the last 100 years, with the exception of the FDR/Truman run, voters get restless and switch the Party in the WH every 4-8 years.

Sure, Reagan-Bush had 12, but even Clinton and Obama only got 8.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Noem is pure RINO ! No way would I vote for her in a primary.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Women don't belong in politics, they are emotional disasters.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Again, for God only knows how many times it has been said here, ELECTORIAL VOTES FOR PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT IF FROM THE SAME STATE CANNOT HAVE THEIR ELECTORIAL VOTES COUNTED. While it is not illegal for a same home state ticket to run or be elected, it would be political suicide to throw away Florida's electorial votes. I am not saying that a Trump/DeSantis team would not be good, but again, it would be political suicide for them to do so. I do not make the rules, but that is the way it is. So, a Trump/DeSantis ticket ain't gonna happen.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Congress needs to audit 2020 in 23, then Trump/DeSantis - 24.
People need to give their heads a shake. These two will not be running together.

Book it.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

J
J4Me Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
Personally I like Desantis/Noem for Pres/VP. Trump was a very good Pres. but I'm afraid there are too many wackos out there who would vote AGAINST Trump regardless of who he was running against.

Just the humble opinion of a right wing hick from Indiana.

Last edited by J4Me; 07/18/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by J4Me
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kr...outh-carolina-new-northeast-trip-planned

Would you vote for her in the primaries? How about if she was running against Trump and Desantis?

We don't need a woman in authority.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Noem Thanks!

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You are naive. No matter who the R is he will get the same treatment Trump received.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
How can someone even consider pushing any woman for POTUS when its pretty evident 25% of conservative men wouldnt vote for her?

She would have lost the election before there was an election.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by J4Me
Personally I like Desantis/Noem for Pres/VP. Trump was a very good Pres. but I'm afraid there are too many wackos out there who would vote AGAINST Trump regardless of who he was running against.

Just the humble opinion of a right wing hick from Indiana.
I have to agree about Trump being finished. I really liked what he did but this country will never vote for him again. If he's on the ballot I'll vote for him but he'll lose. Too many conservatives will stay home.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Any republican administration is going to be caious, they got away with it once with no consequences.

Exactly. They constantly attacked both Bushs.

If you're going to avoid a R candidate because there will be an endless tirade and drummed up scandals you msy ss well give up.

Suckers went for McLame because they thought that by kissing the DNCs ass they would get past that. Duh, how did that work out? Just like the Ds wanted it to.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/18/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I would think Repubs would vote for freaking Mickey and Minnie Mouse as long as they're running against the libatards.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'm tired of hearing about DeSantis, Noem and anybody else they can dream up to go against Trump. Until Trump gets to serve his full second term i personally won't consider anyone else. The GOP wants to keep Trump out of office because he threatened their little establishment money laundering operation. The democrats want to destroy him if they can. Ain't going to happen.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by jorgeI
No bleeders, please. Now I would vote for her AGAINST any democrat though
Same.

Even the most conservative woman can have her emotions manipulated, and that's no way to govern.
That’s generally how I see it. Men and woman have different roles in we are best suited. Woman tend to naturally make better kindergarten teachers as one example but a woman as head of a country is not an ideal role for a woman.

Having said that. As far as what she actually believes I’d obviously take her over any democrat and 90% of republicans. I don’t see her as having the right personality to win a general election though. Personality shouldn’t have anything to do with who wins but it obviously does. She’d have my vote but wouldn’t be my ideal candidate mostly because I don’t think that she would win a general presidential election.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (7mm_Loco, AdventureBound, Akhutr, AKislander, 13 invisible), 1,769 guests, and 989 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,324
Posts18,526,446
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.