Every day.

Yup.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
There is a rural diner out this way , edge of the highway.

I grumble when I go by there really early if we are headed out on a trip.

I mean seriously….how-why-who the fouck needs eggs,bacon,waffles, grits,hashbrowns, gravy, biscuits, coffee and juice at 5:40 AM??

Gawd

Even when I was roofing for 15 years and doing big strong boy type contracting work. (Not sit on your ass on a Bobcat) type work.

Even then, no breffuss…fugg alla that BS, it was an all out bust ass to get on that roof and go like an animal till at least noon. THEN…we’d come down and go take a break.
THEN…you had to fuss with the masses all in line at the grub joint. Who…were prolly the chow sucking ass holes with 4 lbs of breakfast still in their crops. All hungry from their carbed-out pancreas kicking their ass.

It boggled my mind.

I eat first thing when I wake up. I'm starving. I'm an ill SOB before eating. I can't imagine no breakfast. I'd have multiple homicide charges on my rap sheet if I tried to live without breakfast.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Krp: I am a carnivore (sometimes an omnivore!) - I eat meat eva'day!
Therefore I am.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Every meal.

And I love vegetables.

this

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

I mean seriously….how-why-who the fouck needs eggs,bacon,waffles, grits,hashbrowns, gravy, biscuits, coffee and juice at 5:40 AM??

Gawd

Even when I was roofing for 15 years and doing big strong boy type contracting work. (Not sit on your ass on a Bobcat) type work.

Even then, no breffuss…fugg alla that BS, it was an all out bust ass to get on that roof and go like an animal till at least noon. THEN…we’d come down and go take a break.
THEN…you had to fuss with the masses all in line at the grub joint. Who…were prolly the chow sucking ass holes with 4 lbs of breakfast still in their crops. All hungry from their carbed-out pancreas kicking their ass.

It boggled my mind.

I eat first thing when I wake up. I'm starving. I'm an ill SOB before eating. I can't imagine no breakfast. I'd have multiple homicide charges on my rap sheet if I tried to live without breakfast.

I might be weird or metabolically retarded. Renegade50 quick to blame my meds but my apatite always been like this.

Worse now. I don’t even get hungry till about 2-3pm.

My dad has “fits” like a child if we go somewhere and he can’t get something. I should video him and show him how ridiculous he looks. He got all pissy and agitated. I guess I make him feel like chit for having to stop twice for him to eat something before I want anything.

I told him we gonna have start packing a diaper bag with a sippie cup, a few capri suns, cheese sticks, crackers, raisins. LOL. He didnt think that was humous. 😀

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Very rare for me not to include meat or fish in every meal except breakfast. I usually have a blueberry, spinach and almond milk smoothie for breakfast in warmer weather. Eggs and avocado and tomato in the cooler months.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
A big breakfast just slows you down.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And If I don’t eat at 2-3pm…by 4pm…I’m not more hungry.

I’m pukey and then won’t feel like eating to the next day.

Been a few times I’ve been 4-7 days nothing to eat.

Did 11 days Oct 2020

Did 20-21 days Nov 2016

I got a little *** they put in my medical records for that run. 😳 “change in mental status” LOL 🤣🤣🤣

I’d like to snatch up one of the hunger strike homos/activists and see what they’re really made of. Jump in my back pocket, we can hang out in the barn together. I’ll hold em to their protest 😁

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I might be weird or metabolically retarded. Renegade50 quick to blame my meds but my apatite always been like this.

Meds....yeah. There's this thing locally known as "Sand Mountain Slim Fast". Little something that's cooked up at home. Folks on seem to have a lot of success in weight loss and diet suppression....seem to have a lot of success in loosing teeth to. ...grin....

I just ate my 3rd meal of the day.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Gawd

It boggled my mind.

Bingo!

I can remember as a kid rushing to church without much breakfast or anything to eat. Would fidget, squirm, not follow along with Mass, the old man would have to whack me a coupla times. everything better after getting some food in me.

Later, got kicked out of English class in HS for eating cornnuts. Had to have a snack by 0900 and they didn't give us enough time between classes.

Have to keep jerky or granola bars in the car in case we're driving and I need to eat.

Docs say borderline hypoglycemic. Once, had a regular breakfast, then at 0900 a grapefruit. By 1130 I was feeling it and a coworker who had some glucose test strips said I could use one to test, I was down to 70 already.

You really don't want to be around me much if I haven't eaten in 4 hours.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Re: the OP question.

a few times a week at least.

Chicken more frequently, as that's what my wife prefers.

When we first got together she once asked "What do you want for dinner?"

I told her "something with meat in it"

She said "We just had chicken yesterday"

I told her "That's not meat. That's poultry, it's even in a different cooler at the store. Meat comes from an animal with hair, not feathers"

Once a week or so I'll dig beef out of the freezer. And there's bacon some mornings with the cackleberries from the Gulag.

Thanks for the reminder, time to get something out of the freezer in the garage. Maybe grill tomorrow or Wed.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
A big breakfast just slows you down.
I suppose it depends. At the height of my weightlifting, I'd eat 9 egg whites, and 3 whole eggs for breakfast. Though it was hard to eat, it didn't slow me down much. I sure would not have run a race afterwards. Not for an hour or so, anyway!

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Daily.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Every day Kent (protein anyway)

We love garden produce & vegetables too.

For us, it's about the proteins portion size.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I am a carnivore at heart.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
My favorite show on the Outdoor Channel i

MEAT EATER

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Gawd

It boggled my mind.

Bingo!

I can remember as a kid rushing to church without much breakfast or anything to eat. Would fidget, squirm, not follow along with Mass, the old man would have to whack me a coupla times. everything better after getting some food in me.

Later, got kicked out of English class in HS for eating cornnuts. Had to have a snack by 0900 and they didn't give us enough time between classes.

Have to keep jerky or granola bars in the car in case we're driving and I need to eat.

Docs say borderline hypoglycemic. Once, had a regular breakfast, then at 0900 a grapefruit. By 1130 I was feeling it and a coworker who had some glucose test strips said I could use one to test, I was down to 70 already.

You really don't want to be around me much if I haven't eaten in 4 hours.

I have a son who must eat every few hours. Regardless. At least 4 times daily, plus snacks. Took my eating habits a bit farther, in the other direction, maybe. We have similar builds, but different metabolisms it seems. I can get by on one good meal daily., a bit more if strenuously occupied.

We are both skinny mofos......

Last edited by las; 07/19/22.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Every single meal.
Carbs are the enemy.
My life took a huge change for the better when I killed the carbohydrates.
A1c went from 8.5 to 5.
Waist went from 38 to 34...33's fit.
Light on my feet, endurance is great.
Love life improved dramatically...everything radically improved.
Yeah, I preach it...because it works like nothing else.

All you need to know.

The Food Pyramid is a lie straight outta Hell and Washington, D.C., but I repeat myself……

What fresh Hell is this?
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Lunch and dinner, unless we are eating seafood.
Breakfast normally is biscuits or pancakes or waffles on the weekends. Breakfast during the week is a POP TART with coffee.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
i didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat rabbit food!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

471 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 2ndwind, 1badf350, 257 roberts, 49 invisible), 1,782 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,036
Posts18,520,993
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.