Hop To
Page 32 of 68 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 67 68
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
That Burns dud sure kills a lot of stuff... LOL
Some "southern gentleman" will come along and complain about the rifle&turkeys... It's all so fuucking predictable anymore.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tag

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
According to Mike Glover, youtube channel The Bor Tac guy with the graze to the head, never entered the class room! The head wound was from a shot that passed through the class room wall.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Apparently he kills plenty of brain cells.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

You's been coming up with some good ones lately MR Barnyard, you have a gift... LOL

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Every time I see bernie self promoting, I thinkof him playing this in his trans am...

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

You's been coming up with some good ones lately MR Barnyard, you have a gift... LOL

I am glad that you appreciate it. For some reason or another some folks get all indignant and $hit.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I am glad that you appreciate it. For some reason or another some folks get all indignant and $hit.

Might be because you're a stupid phhucker talking out your ass?

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
My understanding was a single cop had a very risky shot on a moving suspect that he could not PID at 148yds..
And he was too indecisive to make that call without asking his boss first. lolololol
You ability to to laugh out loud at this horrfic incidence is a bit strange, in a bad way.

Your reluctance to join a PD and pin on a badge and buckle up some armour is telling while you spout off behind you keyboard.

He made a call, he didn't have the shot and didn't take a risky shot.
Backing up to shoot/don't shoot. That decision was the officer's. It does not lie with the supervisor. I'll explain why. The supervisor wasn't there. Crazy tactical concept huh? For Burns and the rest of you not familiar with Law Enforcment 101. Every officer is trained and empowered to make shoot/don't shoot decisions on their own. It is one of the most fundamental principles of LE. As I wrote earlier, my criticism is not of the officer passing on the shot. It is of him seeking permission from his supervisor. Hint, there's a reason the experts highlighted this in their timeline.

Dumbshitts like you would have killed a school coach and maybe even a few kids in the background with your shoot first / PID later bullschitt. His supervisor was there and saw kids in the background and no PID on the guy in black.

One of those officers testified to the Committee that, based on the sound of echoes, he believed the shooter had fired in their direction.114 That officer saw children dressed in bright colors in the playground, all running away. Then, at a distance exceeding 100 yards, he saw person dressed in black, also running away. Thinking that the person dressed in black was the attacker, he raised his rifle and asked Sgt. Coronado for permission to shoot.115

Sgt. Coronado testified he heard the request, and he hesitated. He knew there were children present. He considered the risk of shooting a child, and he quickly recalled his training that officers are responsible for every round that goes downrange.116

According to the officer who made the request, there was no opportunity for Sgt. Coronado to respond before they heard on the radio that the attacker was running toward the school. The officers testified to the Committee that it turned out that the person they had seen dressed in black was not the attacker, but instead it was Robb Elementary Coach Abraham Gonzales.117

Coach Gonzales had been on his way to the parking lot to leave the school after his lunch duty when he heard a gunshot and then Coach Garcia’s report about the attacker over the radio. He told the children around him to run away.118

I was right once yet again. Seems to be a trend.

You and Travis should partner up in a bike riding/tactical training school.

Dumb and Dumber Training LLC.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 07/18/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Was the dude that you said "stopped the school shooter" actually the dude that stopped the school shooter?

He was obviously wrong on that but so were others until more info emerged, but where did JB ask for folks to buy his product like you say?

Show me where I said he asked folks to buy his product numb nuts.

Every time Burns posts on here, he's pimping himself. Everyone but you can see that.

That seems harsh. Maybe you should save up some pennies, scoop up a few extra soda pop cans, a buy a camera, and add to the content of a hunting website?

Rick Bin need some clicks and jerking triggers gets the clicks.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bunch of white supremacists and insurrectionists.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Guessing Burns couldn't back up that hard talk face to face.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Was the dude that you said "stopped the school shooter" actually the dude that stopped the school shooter?

He was obviously wrong on that but so were others until more info emerged, but where did JB ask for folks to buy his product like you say?

Show me where I said he asked folks to buy his product numb nuts.

Every time Burns posts on here, he's pimping himself. Everyone but you can see that.

That seems harsh. Maybe you should save up some pennies, scoop up a few extra soda pop cans, a buy a camera, and add to the content of a hunting website?

Rick Bin need some clicks and jerking triggers gets the clicks.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bunch of white supremacists and insurrectionists.
Except for Potato Head LOL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Might be because you're a stupid phhucker talking out your ass?

My understanding was a single cop had a very risky shot on a moving suspect that he could not PID at 148yds..
And he was too indecisive to make that call without asking his boss first. lolololol
You ability to to laugh out loud at this horrfic incidence is a bit strange, in a bad way.

Your reluctance to join a PD and pin on a badge and buckle up some armour is telling while you spout off behind you keyboard.

He made a call, he didn't have the shot and didn't take a risky shot.
Backing up to shoot/don't shoot. That decision was the officer's. It does not lie with the supervisor. I'll explain why. The supervisor wasn't there. Crazy tactical concept huh? For Burns and the rest of you not familiar with Law Enforcment 101. Every officer is trained and empowered to make shoot/don't shoot decisions on their own. It is one of the most fundamental principles of LE. As I wrote earlier, my criticism is not of the officer passing on the shot. It is of him seeking permission from his supervisor. Hint, there's a reason the experts highlighted this in their timeline.

Dumbshitts like you would have killed a school coach and maybe even a few kids in the background with your shoot first / PID later bullschitt. His supervisor was there and saw kids in the background and no PID on the guy in black.

LOL, don't be hysterical Dorothy. Paul didn't criticize the officer for not shooting. All he said was, the decision was the officer's, not his supervisor's.

You're so desperate to prove you were "right" that you're making shìt up. If you want yo see how "right" you were go back and read your OP where you mis-identifed the guy who took the shooter down.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
LOL, don't be hysterical Dorothy. Paul didn't criticize the officer for not shooting. All he said was, the decision was the officer's, not his supervisor's.

You're so desperate to prove you were "right" that you're making shìt up. If you want yo see how "right" you were go back and read your OP where you mis-identifed the guy who took the shooter down.

Not shooting is a decision and in hindsight it was unquestionably the right decision. It's was a decision that saved a school coaches life and maybe some kids in the background.

It's not shocking you don't understand how that scenerio played out.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 07/18/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Not shooting is a decision and in hindsight it was unquestionably the right decision. It's was a decision that save a school coaches life and maybe some kids in the background.

It's not shocking you don't undestand how that scenerio played out.
That part played out well by accident.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Not shooting is a decision and in hindsight it was unquestionably the right decision. It's was a decision that saved a school coaches life and maybe some kids in the background.

No shìt Sherlock. That's not the question, the question is why you think Paul was criticizing the officer for not taking the shot.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Not shooting is a decision and in hindsight it was unquestionably the right decision. It's was a decision that save a school coaches life and maybe some kids in the background.

It's not shocking you don't undestand how that scenerio played out.
That part played out well by accident.

Not shooting is not an accident.

That's the training, don't shoot without PID and pay attention to the background.

It's one thing that went right that day when so many things went wrong.

But the CF tactical timmys would have burned the coach down and maybe added a few more kids to the butchers bill on that day.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

No shìt Sherlock. That's not the question, the question is why you think Paul was criticizing the officer for not taking the shot.

Peddle Bike Boy whined the officer did not make a decision when in fact he made a decision Spandex Kidd didn't like.

But you know that, it's just you got all that sand in you vaj because of how this thread is going.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I use to give Burns the benefit of the doubt, but I’m changing my tune.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
A bad guy shooting kids at a school would be carrying a gun.

Shooting someone that you can’t ID as a bad guy and that is not seen carrying a gun is a bad idea. Asking permission from your supervisor to shoot that person that you can’t ID and whom you don’t see carrying a gun is only a slightly better idea than just shooting that person outright.

Assuming that the person (coach Abraham…every single time 😂) was the actual shooter and was witnessed chasing after the kids WITH a gun….asking permission is the wrong call. Assuming that person was the shooter and there were children around I still believe that engaging the bad guy is what I would have done. I’m aware of the potential for innocent victims if my shots are wild but I’m not using a SAW I’m using a semi automatic rifle capable of extremely accurate shots. I’d have no reason to believe that anyone except the shooter would die even on a confused and chaotic scene. I want the shooter focused on me and NOT the children. I want all his attention on me. I want him to focus his Call of Duty fantasy on me because every second that he’s focused on me is a second he isn’t killing children and that’s another second that the children can get to some semblance of safety.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Serious question…where are the women and/or kids???

Maybe times and customs changed??? Everybody I’ve ever hunted with let women or kids fill doe tags…

You're not going to gain favor with the Lil Pack asking me for more pictures.

Just sayin.
I wasn’t asking for more pictures… there’s plenty of disabled vets that might enjoy the hunt as well as the meat….

Think about it the next time you and your buds decide to cull some animals and jerk each other off with a group photo…

Page 32 of 68 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

714 members (16gage, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 71 invisible), 2,583 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,842
Posts18,478,152
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.