Hop To
Page 33 of 68 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 67 68
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Serious question…where are the women and/or kids???

Maybe times and customs changed??? Everybody I’ve ever hunted with let women or kids fill doe tags…

You're not going to gain favor with the Lil Pack asking me for more pictures.

Just sayin.
I wasn’t asking for more pictures… there’s plenty of disabled vets that might enjoy the hunt as well as the meat….

Think about it the next time you and your buds decide to cull some animals and jerk each other off with a group photo…

2 100% disabled combat vets in the hanging pole picture.

But like a few others here you just want to bitch about something.

What's your next whine? No trans women swimmers?

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Not shooting is a decision and in hindsight it was unquestionably the right decision. It's was a decision that save a school coaches life and maybe some kids in the background.

It's not shocking you don't undestand how that scenerio played out.
That part played out well by accident.
Not shooting is not an accident.

That's the training, don't shoot without PID and pay attention to the background.
That's not what happened. The highly trained professional made an incorrect PID and asked for permission. His PID was gone before he received permission.

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Burns, did your buddy still train the POS’s that jerked their dicks while children died? That’s an awesome plug for you pard! Post a link to his website so we all know who to avoid in the future.

So in your estimation, It would’ve been worse to accidentally “burn down the coach” if it meant saving all those kids lives? You’re going to need a hell of a big tarp to cover your ass after all the bullshit you’ve posted the last week on multiple threads.

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/18/22.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Really???
You’re missing the point…
No surprise… you may be a great guy, but you come off as narcissistic blow hard because nobody here knows you and you’re being judged by what you post….

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Burns, did your buddy still train the POS’s that jerked their dicks while children died? That’s an awesome plug for you pard! Post a link to his website so we all know who to avoid in the future.

So in your estimation, It would’ve been worse to accidentally “burn down the coach” if it meant saving all those kids lives? You’re going to need a hell of a big tarp to cover your ass after all the bullshit you’ve posted the last week on multiple threads.

Already been address in both the video and my posts but you just want to whine and bitch like a menstruating teen age girl.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Really???
You’re missing the point…
No surprise… you may be a great guy, but you come off as narcissistic blow hard because nobody here knows you and you’re being judged by what you post….

Tons of people that frequent 24hr know me but they don't want the schitt show.

Look at you.

You bitch beause I didn't take kids and women hunting and then bitched when I posted pictures of taking kids and women hunting.

Then you bitched I didn't take disabled vets hunting and now bitch that I didn't describe taking vets hunting in a humble manner so as to not ignite your envy.

You represent a minority of posters here who offer nothing of value but see this as a place to lash out at those you envy.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
LOL, don't be hysterical Dorothy. Paul didn't criticize the officer for not shooting. All he said was, the decision was the officer's, not his supervisor's.

You're so desperate to prove you were "right" that you're making shìt up. If you want yo see how "right" you were go back and read your OP where you mis-identifed the guy who took the shooter down.

Not shooting is a decision and in hindsight it was unquestionably the right decision. It's was a decision that saved a school coaches life and maybe some kids in the background.

No shìt Sherlock. That's not the question, the question is why you think Paul was criticizing the officer for not taking the shot.

Peddle Bike Boy whined the officer did not make a decision when in fact he made a decision Spandex Kidd didn't like.

But you know that, it's just you got all that sand in you vaj because of how this thread is going.

LOL, I'm not the one with the red ass here Dorothy, but keep it up you're doing "great."

Q: "Is that Burns' red ass, or his red face?"

A: "How can you tell the difference?"

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
John, you really ought to be begging RickBin to bury this entire thread.

Deep.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Already been address in both the video and my posts but you just want to whine and bitch like a menstruating teen age girl.

It’s not that you’re wrong, it’s just that you’re right about so little. Anyone else would’ve been a man and admitted they were wrong and quietly quit posting. You doubled down on the stupid like Jag on a Q thread.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Deep.

Well I can see how you wanting to have killed a school coach might be something you would want buried.

Funny to watch the lil pack struggle.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Deep.
Burns has never been wrong.
We all know at least one.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Deep.

Well I can see how you wanting to have killed a school coach might be something you would want buried.

Funny to watch the lil pack struggle.

That ain't what happened.

Very early on it was reported that a cop engaged someone in the parking lot who turned out to be a coach.

Then, some dickwad leaked to the press that a cop had the shooter in his sights in the parking lot, and asked permission to shoot.

^^^^^^^ That was a lie leaked to and by the press. ^^^^^^^

The story that a cop had the shooter in his sights but didn't shoot was what got people all stirred up. But that's NOT what happened.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
John can you post a link to a video that shows the coach ? Cause the only video that I've seen was the shooter walking all the way across the lawn to the school. Maybe I missed another video somewhere?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

It’s not that you’re wrong, it’s just that you’re right about so little. Anyone else would’ve been a man and admitted they were wrong and quietly quit posting. You doubled down on the stupid like Jag on a Q thread.

The only thing I got wrong was the picture and that was a very minor part of the story and I have admitted that part. That guy was close enough to the action to get shot in the head.

Post up any qoutes of mine you think are wrong, but skip the things you heard in you head while dreaming.

It's noticeable that I can pull real quotes from the haters and rub their nose in their poo but nobody seems able to do the same?

You want to quiet me just use the ignore button Rick has graciously provided. But you won't.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
This is awesome John. You are a hero by proxy! Keep up the good work.

Best line in the whole thread, LOL!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
John can you post a link to a video that shows the coach ? Cause the only video that I've seen was the shooter walking all the way across the lawn to the school. Maybe I missed another video somewhere?

I have not seen any video and my understanding is it happened at the other end of the school with kids in the parking lot and running away.

The new info comes from the Texas HOR Committee Report release today.

Texas HOR Report on Uvalde

One of those officers testified to the Committee that, based on the sound of echoes, he believed the shooter had fired in their direction.114 That officer saw children dressed in bright colors in the playground, all running away. Then, at a distance exceeding 100 yards, he saw person dressed in black, also running away. Thinking that the person dressed in black was the attacker, he raised his rifle and asked Sgt. Coronado for permission to shoot.115

Sgt. Coronado testified he heard the request, and he hesitated. He knew there were children present. He considered the risk of shooting a child, and he quickly recalled his training that officers are responsible for every round that goes downrange.116

According to the officer who made the request, there was no opportunity for Sgt. Coronado to respond before they heard on the radio that the attacker was running toward the school. The officers testified to the Committee that it turned out that the person they had seen dressed in black was not the attacker, but instead it was Robb Elementary Coach Abraham Gonzales.117

Coach Gonzales had been on his way to the parking lot to leave the school after his lunch duty when he heard a gunshot and then Coach Garcia’s report about the attacker over the radio. He told the children around him to run away.118

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by crittrgittr

I have not seen any video and my understanding is it happened at the other end of the school with kids in the parking lot and running away.

The new info comes from the Texas HOR Committee Report release today.

Texas HOR Report on Uvalde

One of those officers testified to the Committee that, based on the sound of echoes, he believed the shooter had fired in their direction.114 That officer saw children dressed in bright colors in the playground, all running away. Then, at a distance exceeding 100 yards, he saw person dressed in black, also running away. Thinking that the person dressed in black was the attacker, he raised his rifle and asked Sgt. Coronado for permission to shoot.115

Sgt. Coronado testified he heard the request, and he hesitated. He knew there were children present. He considered the risk of shooting a child, and he quickly recalled his training that officers are responsible for every round that goes downrange.116

According to the officer who made the request, there was no opportunity for Sgt. Coronado to respond before they heard on the radio that the attacker was running toward the school. The officers testified to the Committee that it turned out that the person they had seen dressed in black was not the attacker, but instead it was Robb Elementary Coach Abraham Gonzales.117

Coach Gonzales had been on his way to the parking lot to leave the school after his lunch duty when he heard a gunshot and then Coach Garcia’s report about the attacker over the radio. He told the children around him to run away.118

Did your buddy still train all those guys that stood around bumping peters while children died?
Honest question.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
LOL, don't be hysterical Dorothy. Paul didn't criticize the officer for not shooting. All he said was, the decision was the officer's, not his supervisor's.

You're so desperate to prove you were "right" that you're making shìt up. If you want yo see how "right" you were go back and read your OP where you mis-identifed the guy who took the shooter down.

Not shooting is a decision and in hindsight it was unquestionably the right decision. It's was a decision that saved a school coaches life and maybe some kids in the background.

No shìt Sherlock. That's not the question, the question is why you think Paul was criticizing the officer for not taking the shot.

Peddle Bike Boy whined the officer did not make a decision when in fact he made a decision Spandex Kidd didn't like.

But you know that, it's just you got all that sand in you vaj because of how this thread is going.

He didn't "make a decision". He radio'd for permission. As has been pointed out to you multiple times.

You are either an attention whoring bitch, or really fûcking stupid.

Or both?

MAGA
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Did your buddy still train all those guys that stood around bumping peters while children died?
Honest question.

I’m sure he’s delighted to have his name associated with this thread.

John’s pretty good buddies with him; maybe John could invite him to join the thread and give us some insight?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Honest question.

I’m sure he’s delighted to have his name associated with this thread.

John’s pretty good buddies with him; maybe John could invite him to join the thread and give us some insight?

He called him when his Dad died. “Just to talk through some things”. That was a nice touch to try and quantify the level of their friendship. Fugkin groupy hoping the big boys run a train on him.

Page 33 of 68 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

699 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 68 invisible), 2,966 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,846
Posts18,478,321
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.