Print Thread
Hop To
Page 34 of 68 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 67 68
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I am just skilled at dealing with a pack and it's some what legendary in the industry.

That explains the size 18 @sshole.

GB1

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
John, you really ought to be begging RickBin to bury this entire thread.

Deep.

Well I can see how you wanting to have killed a school coach might be something you would want buried.

Funny to watch the lil pack struggle.

Problem is you argued on the basis that the cop had the shooter, not a coach. You were arguing on incorrect information, as was everyone else... you weren't right because it was a coach instead.

Why anyone jumps to early conclusions in these instances I don't get, the facts never line up with the reality that later comes out, look at Chauvin and other mass killings.

According to Mike Gs video the shot was at 148 yds and the shooter was moving.

That's a tough call to have to make and not an easy shot with a school as your backstop.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
John, you really ought to be begging RickBin to bury this entire thread.

Deep.

Well I can see how you wanting to have killed a school coach might be something you would want buried.

Funny to watch the lil pack struggle.

Problem is you argued on the basis that the cop had the shooter, not a coach. You were arguing on incorrect information, as was everyone else... you weren't right because it was a coach instead.

Why anyone jumps to early conclusions in these instances I don't get, the facts never line up with the reality that later comes out, look at Chauvin and other mass killings.

According to Mike Gs video the shot was at 148 yds and the shooter was moving.

That's a tough call to have to make and not an easy shot with a school as your backstop.

I've reached the conclusion that trying to have a serious conversation with Mr. Burns is a complete waste of time. He's a fraud, and a lot of other things a guy should be ashamed to be named, yet he keeps running his mouth.

MAGA
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I wouldn't jump to any conclusion bout anything *said* bout what happened that day, unless it's verified by video.

"Guy was the coach" is a very convenient explanation.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[reserved for a pic of Burns]

LMAO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Fubarski
I wouldn't jump to any conclusion bout anything *said* bout what happened that day, unless it's verified by video.

True, the human language was created to deceive beyond yes and no, and even they can be a lie.

Kent

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I've reached the conclusion that trying to have a serious conversation with Mr. Burns is a complete waste of time. He's a fraud, and a lot of other things a guy should be ashamed to be named......

Key words "should be."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by krp

My understanding was a single cop had a very risky shot on a moving suspect that he could not PID at 148yds..

I mentioned not have a good PID multiple time.

You just can't read good.

Originally Posted by jackmountain
Did your buddy still train all those guys that stood around bumping peters while children died?
Honest question.

Why did you hallucinate Scott trained "all those guys".

Scott may have trained more than one there but he did train the one guy out of 400 officers there that shot the bad guy.

Only 3 guys made the entry according Mike's video.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Well that guy they didn't shoot, the coach, ran away from the school and was on the south end, so there's that. crazy

Shooter entered the west entrance.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I've reached the conclusion that trying to have a serious conversation with Mr. Burns is a complete waste of time. He's a fraud, and a lot of other things a guy should be ashamed to be named, yet he keeps running his mouth.

Yet like a love scorned teen age girl you just keep coming back begging for attention.

He didn't "make a decision". He radio'd for permission. As has been pointed out to you multiple times.

You are either an attention whoring bitch, or really fûcking stupid.

Or both?

Not shooting is a decision and was the right decision.

Really got the Lil Pack nippin. crazy

Last edited by JohnBurns; 07/18/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You want to quiet me just use the ignore button Rick has graciously provided. But you won't.

Put you on ignore? It's too much fun to tee you up and drive you 350 yards. Even more fun is watching you bounce back and say "I didn't" travel 350 yards, because hamburgers aren't made out of ham."

LOLOLOLOL

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Funny how the guy who stopped it was off duty and basically an armed civillian at the time.

Everybody loves my pictures so this one is also funny.

Kyle made the sling he used and Scott personally trained him on the room clearing tactics he used to win.

What was it that he won again?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Remember when I said “my work here is done?”

LOL

Flave nails another one.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
those you envy.
LOL," narcissistic".

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
You want to quiet me just use the ignore button Rick has graciously provided. But you won't.

Put you on ignore? It's too much fun to tee you up and drive you 350 yards. Even more fun is watching you bounce back and say "I didn't" travel 350 yards, because hamburgers aren't made out of ham."

LOLOLOLOL

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Yet like a love scorned teen age girl you just keep coming back begging for attention.

He didn't "make a decision". He radio'd for permission. As has been pointed out to you multiple times.

You are either an attention whoring bitch, or really fûcking stupid.

Or both?

Not shooting is a decision and was the right decision.

If you were an honest man, your posts here of late would read a lot differently.

But you are not. Honestly it's sad that you own it so proudly.

I hope all the folks you are so fast to glom onto and pimp as "friends" are of a higher quality. I suspect they are. If not, then I am really surprised and disappointed.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Well that guy they didn't shoot, the coach, ran away from the school and was on the south end, so there's that. crazy

If that is true, it points to another reason I have harped on this as being an issue. The supervisor was not seeing what the officer was shooting. No supervisor in their right mind is going to "yes, shoot." A smart supervisor will punt the decision back to the officer asking permission, or better yet, tell the bumblefuggk to go home for the day.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

If that is true, it points to another reason I have harped on this as being an issue. The supervisor was not seeing what the officer was shooting. No supervisor in their right mind is going to "yes, shoot." A smart supervisor will punt the decision back to the officer asking permission, or better yet, tell the bumblefuggk to go home for the day.

They were both there dummy.

Neither the young guy nor the supervisor had enough info to take a shot and the call came out the shooter was running into the school not away from the school.

Yet schitt birds like you want to second guess a decision that saved at least one life on a tragic day.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Love sick scorned teenager seeking attention
If you were an honest man, your posts here of late would read a lot differently.

But you are not. Honestly it's sad that you own it so proudly.

I hope all the folks you are so fast to glom onto and pimp as "friends" are of a higher quality. I suspect they are. If not, then I am really surprised and disappointed.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry, I’m late to this discussion. Been on the road a few hours.

Question: Have we figured out what profession the guy in the checkered shirt with the body armor, kevlar head covering, and pistol does for a living?

🤷🏽‍♀️🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 34 of 68 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (17CalFan, 160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 44 invisible), 2,521 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,835
Posts18,478,070
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.