Print Thread
Hop To
Page 35 of 68 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 67 68
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Sorry, I’m late to this discussion. Been on the road a few hours.

Question: Have we figured out what profession the guy in the checkered shirt with the body armor, kevlar head covering, and pistol does for a living?

🤷🏽‍♀️🦫
America’s frontline doctor

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Most of these really long threads go so far into the weeds that after a couple pages there is no point in reading them except for entertainment, and many of them are very entertaining, but they veer very far off topic. Not the case here, at least as yet.

As more and more of the facts come out on this tragedy, I'll suggest to anyone that has a kind word for, or doesn't know who John Burns is to read this thread from the beginning to the end.

If you are cognizant of the facts of the matter, and can read this from front to back and still have a favorable opinion of him, then you've a far different idea of what a respectable person is than I do.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Most of these really long threads go so far into the weeds that after a couple pages there is no point in reading them except for entertainment, and many of them are very entertaining, but they veer very far off topic. Not the case here, at least as yet.

As more and more of the facts come out on this tragedy, I'll suggest to anyone that has a kind word for, or doesn't know who John Burns is to read this thread from the beginning to the end.

If you are cognizant of the facts of the matter, and can read this from front to back and still have a favorable opinion of him, then you've a far different idea of what a respectable person is than I do.

But do you know who he knows?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

But do you know who he knows?
He's better than you and never wrong Paul just hush already.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

On a good note you will always have Tactical Travis to snuggle up with at your campfire. You 2 make a great couple.

I have been spot on in this thread barring the picture of the guy shot in the head as being the guy who killed the shooter.

This includes my assesment that the cops did not have enough info to PID a guy dressed in black coming out of the south and to second guess them was stupid. Hindsight shows their discression under stress saved the life of a school coach and maybe kids in the background.

Now prove me wrong, Lil NipperPack.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 07/18/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Neither the young guy nor the supervisor had enough info to take a shot and the call came out the shooter was running into the school not away from the school.

Yet schitt birds like you.....

This thread wouldn't exist if a shìtbird like you hadn't tried to capitalize on this tragedy by proclaiming "look at me, I know the guys who trained this BorTac dude who took down the shooter."

Which turned out to be bullshìt so why don't you STFU already.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
John, God bless you as your needs may be, but its over, though you can continue pontificating, just as its over with Ukraine, though you can continue pontificating.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Neither the young guy nor the supervisor had enough info to take a shot and the call came out the shooter was running into the school not away from the school.

This thread wouldn't exist if a shìtbird like you hadn't tried to capitalize on this tragedy by proclaiming "look at me, I know the guys who trained this BorTac dude who took down the shooter."

Probably because I know the guy who trained the BorTac dude who took down the shooter. He is a friend and I am proud he was able to impart the knowledge neccesssary to enter a room with a killer and win the gunfight.

Hows that knee? Still keeping you out of grizzly county? wink

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Oh no, let him keep going. He has gone on to take the moral inventory of those who haven't strapped on a duty belt. Yet he himself... LOLOLOL. He's gone full tilt tard and doubled down on a pair of deuces. For the love of God, let him continue.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

On a good note you will always have Tactical Travis to snuggle up with at your campfire. You 2 make a great couple.

I have been spot on in this thread barring the picture of the guy shot in the head as being the guy who killed the shooter.

This includes my assesment that the cops did not have enough info to PID a guy dressed in black coming out of the south and to second guess them was stupid. Hindsight shows their discression under stress saved the life of a school coach and maybe kids in the background.

Now prove me wrong, Lil NipperPack.

How many kids in the classroom did it save.
Are you still plugging your buddy’s “tacticool training” biz on the premise that he’s the one that trained the myriad of broke dick losers that bumped peters while kids died? Post his web address. Please!

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Oh no, let him keep going. He has gone on to take the moral inventory of those who haven't strapped on a duty belt. Yet he himself... LOLOLOL. He's gone full tilt tard and doubled down on a pair of deuces. For the love of God, let him continue.

⬆️Anonymous poster hiding behind keyboard.
Noted.

-burns

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
John, God bless you as your needs may be, but its over, though you can continue pontificating, just as its over with Ukraine, though you can continue pontificating.
Pontificating is what burns does.
His hubris prevents him from interaction with any persons other than yes men.
Burns situates himself to be of higher station than anyone he associates with.
He's never worked in law enforcement but knows better than those that have.
Burns is the expert on all things in all situations and detractors should just STFU.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Probably because I know the guy who trained the BorTac dude who took down the shooter. He is a friend and I am proud he was able to impart the knowledge neccesssary to enter a room with a killer and win the gunfight.

Hows that knee? Still keeping you out of grizzly county? wink

The funniest part is you’re touting all your knowledge (now) based on the timeline Flave posted. Your contacts and inside info turned out to be total scheit and you wound up looking like the groupy you are. Face down and ass up on the back of the tour bus just like always.

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/18/22.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raferman
Burns is the expert on all things in all situations and detractors should just STFU.

Not only that, but I bet those guys just love having him as a fawning roundmouth groupee. He's a damn good one.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
JFC… post a pic of Kyle already.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Question: Have we figured out what profession the guy in the checkered shirt with the body armor, kevlar head covering, and pistol does for a living?

🤷🏽‍♀️🦫

That was the guy "Scott" trained ta use hand sanitizer.

That technique is now open source, thanks ta the video.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Not only that, but I bet those guys just love having him as a fawning roundmouth groupee. He's a damn good one.

He didn’t get a mouth that round eating square meals.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
The funniest part is you’re touting all your knowledge (now) based on the timeline Flave posted. Your contacts and inside info turned out to be total scheit and you wound up looking like the groupy you are. Face down and ass up on the back of the tour bus just like always.
LOL.

I posted the video before Travis copied it, time stamps are a thing, and pretended he discovered Mike Gs video.

Can't make this copium bullschitt up.

My YES MEN.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Lil Nippin Pack is nippin.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 07/18/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

🤷🏽‍♀️🦫
America’s frontline doctor

Well, he did do a decent job of assaulting the hand sanitizer dispenser.

#NoFear

😬🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Hahaha. Tff.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 35 of 68 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (257robertsimp, 7mm_Loco, 14idaho, 10gaugemag, 15 invisible), 1,239 guests, and 764 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,684
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.