Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 37 of 68 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 67 68
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jerry Miculek told me Burns was a Dork.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Thanks, bro

What’s the text group’s take on these SHTF crocs?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Kyle catches schitt in camp for his Crocs, but they are just normal Crocs.

I suspect Crocs with molle would exponetially raise the taking schitt level, which would be fun for all involved. It's rough crowd in which you would not fit.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Jerry Miculek cooked me breakfast. laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Youre not fitting in the mild Fire crowd, John.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Dont think Johns good friend Kyle Lamb or any of the other real operators in the pics first choice would be a wyoarms should it be time to go do real life operator sheit!!

Kyle made the longest game shot of his life using the rifle he bought from me and wind call I gave him on that shot.

I like my odds. wink

I aint talking about hunting John and you know it. Wake me when the "teams" start using your weapons on real sheit!!

Real deal guys get to choose what they hunt with. You didn't spout off about "teams" so your moving the goal posts is duly noted and makes me smile grin

Teams get what the team chooses to provide, even at Tier 1.

Feel pretty safe in saying all the operators in the picture I have posted would gleefully go to war with a Wyo Arms AR setup I built.

How the phugg am I moving the goalposts??? I said when doing real life operator sheit....that dont mean hunting!!!

Once again the fact that they are all using your rifles in the hunting pics makes one believe that said hunt was put on by you as promotional event! Go to ANY hunting camp in the country and see if you see everyone there using the same brand gun!! Hence your constant posting of the pics.....like I said in a prior post...good business marketing to those in the tacticool community who see a pic of well known badazz warfighter X carrying brand Z rifle, using gear Q, so they must be badazz "operator" level sheit!!.

Pretty sure most alpha Tier 1 guys would gleefully go to war with a pointed stick as they live for doing badazz sheit. I said "first choice" as a combat arm....reading comprehension again jagoff!

Last edited by marktheshark; 07/18/22.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Thanks, bro

What’s the text group’s take on these SHTF crocs?

Kyle catches schitt in camp for his Crocs, but they are just normal Crocs.

I suspect Crocs with molle would exponetially raise the taking schitt level, which would be fun for all involved. It's rough crowd in which you would not fit.
Surely you are correct . Like always.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Dont think Johns good friend Kyle Lamb or any of the other real operators in the pics first choice would be a wyoarms should it be time to go do real life operator sheit!!

Kyle made the longest game shot of his life using the rifle he bought from me and wind call I gave him on that shot.

I like my odds. wink

I aint talking about hunting John and you know it. Wake me when the "teams" start using your weapons on real sheit!!

Real deal guys get to choose what they hunt with. You didn't spout off about "teams" so your moving the goal posts is duly noted and makes me smile grin

Feel pretty safe in saying all the operators in the picture I have posted would gleefully go to war with a Wyo Arms AR setup I built.

How the phugg am I moving the goalposts??? I said when doing real life operator sheit....that dont mean hunting!!!

Once again the fact that they are all using your rifles in the hunting pics makes one believe that said hunt was put on by you as promotional event! Hence your constant posting of the pics.....like I said in a prior post...good business marketing to those in the tacticool community who see a pic of well known badazz warfighter X carrying brand Z rifle, using gear Q, so they must be badazz "operator" level sheit!!.

Pretty sure most alpha Tier 1 guys would gleefully go to war
Potato, Patato

Cmon man

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Burns, if you can get Kyle Lamb to discuss those SHTF crocs online with video, you’ll be cool. It’ll be like a Q proof.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Pretty sure most alpha Tier 1 guys would gleefully go to war with a pointed stick as they live for doing badazz sheit. I said "first choice" as a combat arm....reading comprehension again jagoff!

And I told you I am pretty confident they would choose an AR I have built vs anything issued to Tier 1.

I am sorta really good at making ARs and super duper good at making suppressed ARs. Super Duper Good. wink

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I like my odds. wink

Once again the fact that they are all using your rifles in the hunting pics makes one believe that said hunt was put on by you as promotional event! Go to ANY hunting camp in the country and see if you see everyone there using the same brand gun!! Hence your constant posting of the pics.....like I said in a prior post...good business marketing to those in the tacticool community who see a pic of well known badazz warfighter X carrying brand Z rifle, using gear Q, so they must be badazz "operator" level sheit!!.

Just a bunch of buddies getting together for a hunt..... yet they all have the same rifle.... hunting in the state the rifle is produced... with the guy who builds/sells the rifle...
just a coincidence I am sure... happens all the time... oh and travelling out of state , buying non res tags to hunt whitetail does.... oh yeah... common... lmao

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by irfubar

I like my odds. wink

Just a bunch of buddies getting together for a hunt..... yet they all have the same rifle.... hunting in the state the rifle is produced... with the guy who builds/sells the rifle...
just a coincidence I am sure... happens all the time... oh and travelling out of state , buying non res tags to hunt whitetail does.... oh yeah... common... lmao

Lol actually does happen all the time....its called free hunts or getting paid to be there as a product "endorsement" lol

Last edited by marktheshark; 07/18/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

He also told me he spit in your breakfast after he rubbed his balls all over it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I get that you are not much of a gun guy but there is a pretty good mix of AR and suppressor brands in that picture.

Sure Kyle, me , Scott, and Jeff are running Wyoming Arms ARs/ suppressors but there are lots of other ARs and suppressors guy with a bit of gun knowledge can spot.

Just because all ARs and suppressor look the same to your untrained eyes don't assume everyone suffers from that affliction.

Pro Tip: The big bulky suppressors are not made in Cody Wyoming and the all black ARs are not made in Cody Wyoming. wink

Last edited by JohnBurns; 07/18/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
So John be honest now....how much did it cost to get all those badazz mofos on the hunt and to be able to post the pics of the hunt ad nauseam whenever you wish???

Trying to get those pics to pop up on a search engine if you or the business is searched so the uninformed think your product is warfighter approved or that you actually belong as a peer amongst that caliber of guys??? How about posting some pics of these guys putting your rifles through the paces at high level real deal tactical courses etc at least not some whitetail doe popping "hunt".

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

I get that you are not much of a gun guy but there is a pretty good mix of AR and suppressor brands in that picture.

Sure Kyle, me , Scott, and Jeff are running Wyoming Arms ARs/ suppressors but there are lots of other ARs and suppressors guy with a bit of gun knowledge can spot.

Just because all ARs and suppressor look the same to your untrained eyes don't assume everyone suffers from that affliction.

Pro Tip: The big bulky suppressors are not made in Cody Wyoming and the all black ARs are not made in Cody Wyoming. wink

So now we are to believe that these guys went to the personal expense for travel, licenses, etc not to mention the added BS hassle of traveling interstate with their personal NFA items, just to kill some scroungy whitetail does with you, just cause they like you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Kyle made the longest game shot of his life (730 yds) using the rifle he bought from me and wind call I gave him on that shot.

I like my odds. wink

😂

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SLM
I use to give Burns the benefit of the doubt, but I’m changing my tune.

I'm in the same boat.

It's getting embarrasing now. World class embarrassing....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So now we are to believe that these guys went to the personal expense for travel, licenses, etc not to mention the added BS hassle of traveling interstate with their personal NFA items, just to kill some scroungy whitetail does with you, just cause they like you.

That's pretty much it.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Page 37 of 68 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (14idaho, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, Aero, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 15 invisible), 1,353 guests, and 871 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,676
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.