Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 51 of 68 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 67 68
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Just laughing at molehills turned into the Andes by a bunch of persnickity old ladies. Typical internet cesspool stuff

No, you want to know what internet cesspool stuff is, it's a guy trying to use a tragedy like Uvalde to promote himself. and say "look at me."

We get it, he's your friend and you're defending him. But you'd do well to stop short of trying to minimize what he did.

Because when a shameless self-promoting trash talker like Burns tries to capitalize on something like Uvalde, and not only gets his facts wrong but doubles down, he's going to hear about it.

He's earned it.

You tell’em, Mrs. Doubtfire.

😂😂😂

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Thanks for posting. I hadn't known anything about it. I've wondered what all the hullaballooo was about around here.
And that's just what it looks like; exaggerated, blown out of proportion, hullaballoo.

Just laughing at molehills turned into the Andes by a bunch of persnickity old ladies. Typical internet cesspool stuff

Personally I think JB is harmless, always campaigning for prom Queen or head cheerleader. Seeking maximum attention and drama.
Constant name/pic dropping, typical attention starved narcissist. Maybe just his way of promoting his custom rifle company.
BUT .......
As the owner of a custom rifle company that specializes in long range shooting, teaches same, while in an influenced state ( his admission), threatens a specific group of people that disagree with him. Posting it on an internet forum !!
Not to smart. Again, I don't put much stock in his posts, but I also wouldn't want to be endorsing him in a public forum.
Strange times, these.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No, you want to know what internet cesspool stuff is, it's a guy trying to use a tragedy like Uvalde to promote himself. and say "look at me."

We get it, he's your friend and you're defending him. But you'd do well to stop short of trying to minimize what he did.

Because when a shameless self-promoting trash talker like Burns tries to capitalize on something like Uvalde, and not only gets his facts wrong but doubles down, he's going to hear about it.

He's earned it.

😂😂😂

Says the queen of clambakes, LOL. Why don't you post up some more of that psychobabble bullsh*t, I just cut some cheese and I could uses some whine to go with it.

But seriously, if you can't see that using Uvalde to promote yourself is a chump move, you're as big a douche as Burns.

Congrats.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Burns says “there’s 6 people on here against him and everyone else loves him”.
Whomp, whomp, whomp.
It’s hard to not view the people he claims as friends in a new light. Truly have to wonder if they have any clue of the extent he’s throwing their names and pics all over the WWW in the name of shameless self promotion and business advertisement.
It’s not what I would appreciate from any of my friends.

Always surprises me when folks drag their business through the mud because their arrogance and pride won’t allow them to just stop and STFU.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Pretty much.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If anyone gets bored you can go to VTAC’s YouTube channel and drop links to this thread.

LOL

Glover’s too.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Points for consistency though.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

He's earned it.

😂😂😂

He said nothing wrong, rc.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
It’s hard to not view the people he claims as friends in a new light. .

If I understand him correctly, which is hard to do with all of his creative writing, he said he's been texting back and forth Mike Glover. Mike Glover pointed out the folly of the officer that asked whether or not he was allowed to shoot. I wonder if Mike knows that John thinks he's an idiot.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
nuthing like a double stack 9.......20+

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

If I understand him correctly, which is hard to do with all of his creative writing, he said he's been texting back and forth Mike Glover. Mike Glover pointed out the folly of the officer that asked whether or not he was allowed to shoot. I wonder if Mike knows that John thinks he's an idiot.

I’d say a lot of people would not be happy to know the extent that he’s published photos of them and attached their names and the names of their businesses to his opinions and actions.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But seriously, if you can't see that using Uvalde to promote yourself is a chump move, you're as big a douche as Burns.

Congrats.

I completely agree, but he didn’t use Uvalde to promote himself like you say.

Go ahead and quote him doing that.

But you can’t and won’t.

You’ll just deflect with a reply that sounds like this: “If you can’t see it, you’re a (insert insulting name here) and I can’t help you”

Starting a thread showing pride in a friend who provided training to law enforcement that ended a mass shooter isn’t “promoting” yourself or your business. It’s promoting the guy who did the training and the good it did to help end the ordeal.

That’s how I read it, but then again, I’m not crotchety old bag looking for any minuscule inference to blow out of proportion to manufacture a schittstorm to make me feel better about myself by gaslighting the board.

I’m sure I can find some psychobabble that diagnoses the behavior perfectly

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Mike Glover likely had the wrong information when he opined. It’s obvious he did, because the man the cop had lined up wasn’t the shooter as new info emerged

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Congrats.

But you can’t and won’t.

You’ll just deflect with a reply that sounds like this: “If you can’t see it, you’re a (insert insulting name here) and I can’t help you”

Starting a thread showing pride in a friend who provided training to law enforcement that ended a mass shooter isn’t “promoting” yourself or your business. It’s promoting the guy who did the training and the good it did to help end the ordeal.

That’s how I read it, but then again, I’m not crotchety old bag looking for any minuscule inference to blow out of proportion to manufacture a schittstorm to make me feel better about myself by gaslighting the board.

You think LEO succeeded in ending a mass shooting in Uvalde??? It would be like saying the crew of the Titanic successfully dealt with a sinking ship.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remsen

Congrats.

But you can’t and won’t.

You think LEO succeeded in ending a mass shooting in Uvalde??? It would be like saying the crew of the Titanic successfully dealt with a sinking ship.

Oh, did the janitor go in and shoot the the whack job?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Congrats.

But you can’t and won’t.

They tazed and cuffed the parents that wanted to go in.....
You are making a fool of yourself as is Burns... just stop

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Congrats.

But you can’t and won’t.

Read the OP of this thread. Maybe you don’t see it? The majority of people saw it as a “hey, this is the guy who did it, he was trained by my best friend “A” and was using my best friend “B”’s sling.
Look here’s a pic of me with them, they just happen to be holding my proprietary rifle offering.

You got to admit it’s a little odd at the very least to try to somehow associate yourself with the supposed hero, then it turns out it’s mostly bad info and he doubles down.
He’s your buddy, and that’s your choice, but see it through the lens of someone that doesn’t know him other than the persona he projects on here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar

Congrats.

But you can’t and won’t.

They tazed and cuffed the parents that wanted to go in.....
You are making a fool of yourself as is Burns... just stop

We all know it was a complete failure, but law enforcement killed him nonetheless

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Burns, after waking and reading his posts...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Anyone with half a brain that has read this thread can see Burns was promoting himself and his products. You have to be completely myopic or blatantly ignorant to say otherwise.

Page 51 of 68 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (14idaho, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 673, 18 invisible), 1,413 guests, and 971 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,865
Posts18,478,668
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.