Hop To
Page 53 of 68 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 67 68
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
I’ve never met John and I don’t know him any better than you do. My judgement of his character is through interaction with him here as well

You wanna be my friend?

I promise, if I dig a hole as deep as John has, I’d only ask that you come along and fill the hole in on my head.

Lol

🦫
No shít!

P.S. - I gotcha covered.
😜🦫⛏

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by shootem
Hate to break up the fight, but it’s good to see there was at least one man there. He was fired on but didn’t retreat. He was wounded but didn’t withdraw and call for backup. He just killed the bastard.

I don’t give a damn whose feelings are getting hurt here, it’s irrelevant. This is about a man who answered the call no matter who brought attention to him. Thanks for posting. We need more heroes and fewer whiners.

Amen buddy. Thank god he went in when no one else there had the balls to. The other POS cops were handcuffing parents and doing other downright revolting schidt. Then you guys want to attack John Burns here on this thread. WTF? All I can say is I thought guys from Texas had some cajones. Obviously not..

Good to know the thread isn’t full of menopausal bitches who break out a calculator when the lunch check is dropped

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hate to break up the fight, but it’s good to see there was at least one man there. He was fired on but didn’t retreat. He was wounded but didn’t withdraw and call for backup. He just killed the bastard.

I don’t give a damn whose feelings are getting hurt here, it’s irrelevant. This is about a man who answered the call no matter who brought attention to him. Thanks for posting. We need more heroes and fewer whiners.

Amen buddy. Thank god he went in when no one else there had the balls to. The other POS cops were handcuffing parents and doing other downright revolting schidt. Then you guys want to attack John Burns here on this thread. WTF? All I can say is I thought guys from Texas had some cajones. Obviously not..

Good to know the thread isn’t full of menopausal bitches who break out a calculator when the lunch check is dropped

Except for when someone shoots a 5 shot group. That's when the calculator comes out.

I remember the first time Burns stroked your ego Camuglia. You been a fanboy since.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Recap: John Burns, Old Houst, and Rcamuglkghunt are cuck bitches

LMAO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I’ve never met John and I don’t know him any better than you do. My judgement of his character is through interaction with him here as well

You wanna be my friend?

I promise, if I dig a hole as deep as John has, I’d only ask that you come along and fill the hole in on my head.

Lol

🦫
No shít!

P.S. - I gotcha covered.
😜🦫⛏

Thanks, brother

😬🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Higginez

Except for when someone shoots a 5 shot group. That's when the calculator comes out.

I remember the first time Burns stroked your ego Camuglia. You been a fanboy since.

Please post your “flipping the bird” pic.

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Alwaysindoors
Recap: John Burns, Old Houst, and Rcamuglkghunt are cuck bitches

LMAO

Stay indoors. Mask up. Stay safe.

😂

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Robo voice animated clip w Johnny Burns aka Lord Calvert Canadian with nyquil depth charges.
Verbatim from what he posted on here about using his influence to get Bin to ban people who were busting his chops years ago on here.

Would be funny as fugg.

Someone linked it up on a thread a couple of months ago.
I dont remember who off hand .

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know a metric schit ton of members seen that besides just me.

🙋‍♂️

🥴🥴😄😄😄😄

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You might want to go read this entire thread and when you get to page 16-17 you will see where the wheels fell off for good ol Johnny Burns.. Let's see if my link works and takes you straight to the action.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-stopped-the-school-shooter#Post17437517

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50
Robo voice animated clip w Johnny Burns aka Lord Calvert Canadian with nyquil depth charges.
Verbatim from what he posted on here about using his influence to get Bin to ban people who were busting his chops years ago on here.

Would be funny as fugg.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

🙋‍♂️

🥴🥴😄😄😄😄

I think he said tequila.

A metric schitt ton of members would be about 3 if higgen-ez was one of them.

LMFAO

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Don't matter how many saw the post.

What's pathetic is that the post is the truth.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Alright a quick rehash, Johnny Burns or as Renegade calls him Lord Calvert Canadian claimed this guy [Linked Image from ar15.com] ran into the into school and killed the guy...

Well this video at the 5 minute 30 second mark, say otherwise from a very good source

Then Johnny goes into full retard mode afterwards.

Last edited by 79S; 07/20/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Burns was all "Camuglia is an AMAZING shooter!"

Camuglia be like...

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
A trip down Memory Lame...

I'll have Rick Bin BAN You!
Bump for Rene.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by renegade50

Would be funny as fugg.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

🙋‍♂️

🥴🥴😄😄😄😄

I think he said tequila.

A metric schitt ton of members would be about 3 if higgen-ez was one of them.

LMFAO

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by dassa

Bump for Rene.

LMAO.....

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by dassa

Bump for Rene.
🤣🤣🤣🤩🤩🤩🤩😄😄😄🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤘🤘🤘👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

Greybow???
Ain't that the one the state Wyoming took actions against for tax issues and he got taken to court about by 3 other guys related to it all or some schit???

Last edited by renegade50; 07/20/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
Alright a quick rehash, Johnny Burns or as Renegade calls him Lord Calvert Canadian claimed this guy [Linked Image from ar15.com] ran into the into school and killed the guy...

Well this video at the 5 minute 30 second mark, say otherwise from a very good source

Actually you are mistaken I believe

The bottom pic shows John’s friends, Kyle and Scott who did the training and made the sling. Top pic is not the same guy as in the bottom

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Actually you are mistaken I believe

The bottom pic shows John’s friends, Kyle and Scott who did the training and made the sling. Top pic is not the same guy as in the bottom

Wait.

You're not on the bottom?

Mind

Blown

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Page 53 of 68 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

700 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 160user, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 2,627 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,841
Posts18,478,128
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.