Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Just saw this:

https://www.schmidtundbender.de/en/products/hunting/3-18x42.html

~24 oz, 30mm, 42mm objective. Could have been really good if they made if FFP with a basic mildot/mildot Gen II reticle....or some measured version of a hunting reticle. SFP and a non-measured reticle for windage hurts so bad.....

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I'm with you! They get so close and screw the pooch!

Semper Fi
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well, you two weren't gonna hunt roe bucks anyway.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Boy I hope they expand on this line! Give us a few more options on reticle and SFP vs FFP. The physicals on this baby are very attractive! What’s the price tag?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In reality,Schit & Blunder don't get very much right. Including erector travel,parallax and reticles. Not that Jim Cumrag could save for her "life",to arrange a down payment upon same. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
In reality,Schit & Blunder don't get very much right. Including erector travel,parallax and reticles. Not that Jim Cumrag could save for her "life",to arrange a down payment upon same. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

How was father's day this year?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cumrag,

Are you needing an uplift,not knowing in which ghetto to find your's...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Did you get some nice cards? Phone calls?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cumrag,

I'm unaware of how you gals "celebrate" in the ghetto,but we tend to hug it out(daily),with a GrandBaby stealing The Show...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps start a GoFundMe for your S&B desires?!?

Hint.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Isn't that sweet.

So nothing again this year?

Good thing you have Facebook and an active imagination.

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 07/21/22.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Just saw this:

~24 oz, 30mm, 42mm objective. Could have been really good if they made if FFP with a basic mildot/mildot Gen II reticle....or some measured version of a hunting reticle. SFP and a non-measured reticle for windage hurts so bad.....

It falls outside of the family grouping they use for everything else (Klassik, Exos, Summit, Polar, PMII, etc.), so maybe the plan is to make a new line and they'll expand the offerings?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cumrag,

Pardon my being unfamiliar with how your Jungle Pageantry "works" in The Ghetto,to "satiate" your angst...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to concoct those things you soooooooo desperately NEED and "justify" your Do Nothing Brokedicktitude. Hint.

Hint.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Just saw this:

+1 on your assessment.

The 3-12 Klassik has a great FFP reticle for big game hunting. Little limited on erector travel, but, depending on your distance needs and the specifics of the bullet you're sending, it can be enough.

I was recently admonished on another thread on this forum for suggesting to a retailer that a hunter centric, lower X scope should be offered in an FFP variant. Was a reminder that for many, FFP's are best suited to a realm that doesn't include big game hunting.

J
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Just saw this:

+1 on your assessment.

The 3-12 Klassik has a great FFP reticle for big game hunting. Little limited on erector travel, but, depending on your distance needs and the specifics of the bullet you're sending, it can be enough.

I was recently admonished on another thread on this forum for implying that a hunter centric, lower X scope should be offered in an FFP variant. Was a reminder that, for many, FFP's are best suited to a realm that doesn't include big game hunting

Yeah, I use a BDC on a 6x Klassic and it's workable. 6x PMII is a big improvement.

I've been using a 3-12 Klassik P3 a fair bit the last several months. Need to send it in for the BDC. 3.2 mils is not much...but running the numbers, even if using a fairly low BC bullet at medium speed with a 100 yard zero it will get to 500. 200 yard zero and better BC improves that. I'd certainly like more travel, but for hunting I can live with it.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Sorry guys.

I didn't know my comment would flush Captain Insecurity like it did.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cumrag,

You are doing "GREAT!"...you "lucky" Kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Hint.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Like I said...sorry guys.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cumrag,

At least you "get" to search The Ghetto and "find" your roots...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
It's a Euro thing, you wouldn't understand...

They don't make 'em like they used to

Don't tread on me

Nothing runs like a Deere
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cumrag has ZERO "Euro" roots,as she's from THE Dark Continent and dying to prove same. Hint.

Thus her Ghetto fixations. Hint.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

434 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 260Remguy, 260madman, 1minute, 50 invisible), 2,475 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,858
Posts18,478,546
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.