Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Big Stick
It was/is a series of mechanical compromises,that kept the cart in front of the horse. There was never a platform REALLY suited towards it and less same,things reliably falter. Had it been an '06 length case,it would have stolen The Show. Hint...............

i never thought about this thought of it being the case length of a 30-06 and your very right . i own 2 - 6mm-284`s they shoot great and are fast but if that case was the length of a 30-06 that would have made that 6mm bullet really fast and wild !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by pete53
It was/is a series of mechanical compromises,that kept the cart in front of the horse. There was never a platform REALLY suited towards it and less same,things reliably falter. Had it been an '06 length case,it would have stolen The Show. Hint...............

i never thought about this thought of it being the case length of a 30-06 and your very right . i own 2 - 6mm-284`s they shoot great and are fast but if that case was the length of a 30-06 that would have made that 6mm bullet really fast and wild !

I think WBY did it with their new 6.5 RPM. It's a stretched 284 Win sized case. I think they hamstrung it with the silly 3.4" MK5 6 lug though.

Semper Fi
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Had the 284 Win simply been 308 length,it would have taken off. Hint.

Weatherby's BEST efforts,have always only had (2) lugs. Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
dumbco,

There is ZERO need for you to quantify obliviously,that schit doesn't get ANY fhuqking funnier,than a Texan trying to "talk" rifles...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Belgian Browning 7-08 receiver BLR,3rd from bottom right and it's sipping .670 BC's at 2600fps from it's 20" spout. Supersonic to 1250yds+ and the reticle alone,will get it to the 1050yd line,in Today's atmosphere. 1000 ft lbs only to the 750yd line. Google as you MUST. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................
I resemble that

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't understand, what is with "Hint."?

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by grouseman

You are in a heap of trouble now!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I have the idiot blocked, You would be better off doing the same.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Clair,

Your Hurt Feelers Reporting is fhuqking AWESOME,you Estrogen fueled CLUELESS Kchunt. Hint.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Take the hint and learn something or don't.
Sometimes deciphering what stick says is tough, but in the end he's done way more shooting with much more equipment than I'll ever be able to. So, I sit quietly and listen when he's talking about something I'm interested in. There are nuggets of gold in there if you know how to pan it out.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by Teeder

Sometimes deciphering what stick says is tough, but in the end he's done way more shooting with much more equipment than I'll ever be able to. So, I sit quietly and listen when he's talking about something I'm interested in. There are nuggets of gold in there if you know how to pan it out.

Yep

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That may be, but all the swearing and constant personal attacks do make what might be a worthwhile post very off-putting.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Stick don’t mean nuthing, he tryin to get a rise out of you boys.

O
OGB Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O

Yep
I've brought this up in the past but someone needs to publish a "Stick to English" Dictionary. I'm getting better at following along but still don't know what "90gr smooches" are. I'm given to believe that they are 90gr .224 bullets that are loaded to kiss the lands but I wouldn't put my hand on a Bible over it.

Bore size is no substitute for shot placement and
Power is no substitute for bullet performance. 458WIN
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by OGB

Yep
I've brought this up in the past but someone needs to publish a "Stick to English" Dictionary. I'm getting better at following along but still don't know what "90gr smooches" are. I'm given to believe that they are 90gr .224 bullets that are loaded to kiss the lands but I wouldn't put my hand on a Bible over it.

I think you are correct

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Grosslady,

You could simply shut the fhuqk up,take notes,apply same and finally learn something in your "life"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Not that I don't enjoy your being too fhuqking STUPID,to even "do" that "much". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That may be, but all the swearing and constant personal attacks do make what might be a worthwhile post very off-putting.

Like I said.

"There are nuggets of gold in there if you know how to pan it out."

I don't care for the swearing and such, myself, but I gloss over that stuff and learn when it's applicable to what I'm interested in.
Some guys just have to butt heads with him and then get their shorts in a bind when he gets going.

""Stick to English" Dictionary"

If someone puts this together it should be a sticky at the top. laugh

Hint???

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Grosslady,

You could simply shut the fhuqk up,take notes,apply same and finally learn something in your "life"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Not that I don't enjoy your being too fhuqking STUPID,to even "do" that "much". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

... Or, you could do that! laugh grin

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
I have always found Big Sticks posts to be highly entertaining. He freely contributes a lot of solid knowledge and accurate information learned from experience. I expect he has forgotten more about firearms, DuPont and Galena, and shooting then most of us will ever know. Pay attention and you might just learn something.

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, Here am I. Send me!

Isaiah 6:8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mechanically,a more forgiving chambering. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint.................

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Tsavo
I have always found Big Sticks posts to be highly entertaining. He freely contributes a lot of solid knowledge and accurate information learned from experience. I expect he has forgotten more about firearms, DuPont and Galena, and shooting then most of us will ever know. Pay attention and you might just learn something.

very true , and if the cussing bothers you get some big girl panties on ! hint ????????

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 12 invisible), 1,526 guests, and 908 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.