Page 51 of 117 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 116 117
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Nord Stream1 pipeline gas continues flowing into Europe via Germany and flows will increase another 20% after reinstallation of the repaired compressor.

Putin vows that Gazprom will meet all European deliveries.

CNN , Reuters
In what coin will Europe pay the Russians for the fuel??

They will pay as they have been paying in the currency as stipulated in the Gas Sales Contract for each buyer.

Russia in turn will take those payments and convert them to Rubles or to other currencies as Gazprombank sees fit.

It’s that simple.

This has been explained to you ad nauesum and it’ll probably have to be explained to you again.

And again.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nord Stream1 pipeline gas continues flowing into Europe via Germany and flows will increase another 20% after reinstallation of the repaired compressor.
CNN , Reuters
They will pay as they have been paying in the currency as stipulated in the Gas Sales Contract for each buyer.
Russia in turn will take those payments and convert them to Rubles or to other currencies as Gazprombank sees fit.
It’s that simple.
This has been explained to you ad nauesum and it’ll probably have to be explained to you again.
And again.
Sorry, I am not well educated so please bear with me. Does this mean Russia will get good money for the gas despite sanctions? Money the Russians can use in the international markets?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Touston2 has little time or patience for us Simians.

Don't take it personally Hastings.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
ol toot still refuses to answer a simple question. Just like all of the challenges to his covid BS the past 2 years

Cut and paste fool. Never read a book in his life ,now thanks to google, he is an authority on all subjects

lol

CNN , Reuters
It’s that simple.
And again.
Sorry, I am not well educated so please bear with me. Does this mean Russia will get good money for the gas despite sanctions? Money the Russians can use in the international markets?

Last edited by ribka; 07/22/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
CNN , Reuters
It’s that simple.
And again.

Good money?

Most all of the G-20 Nations hedge on currencies as do ALL major “international companies” like Oil Companies, e.g.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
whew ol toot close one- your Biden beat the covid again

US President Joe Biden’s symptoms have improved on Friday, a day after he tested positive for the novel coronavirus during a routine screening, the president's physician Kevin O’Connor said.
“The President is tolerating treatment well. We will continue Paxlovid as planned,” O’Connor wrote in a memorandum to White House spokesperson and president aide Karine Jean-Pierre.
O'Connor noted that Biden had run a temperature of 99.4 degrees Fahrenheit (37.4 degrees Celsius) the previous evening, but was treated with Tylenol.

CNN , Reuters
It’s that simple.
And again.

Good money?

Most all of the G-20 Nations hedge on currencies as do ALL major “international companies” like Oil Companies, e.g.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
More American liberals praise NAZis in Ukraine. King the moron is still wearing a Ukraine cap

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
British Spy Chief , Moore of MI6, says Russia is running out of steam at this point in time and is now seeking help from anyone and everyone who might would lend it.
He further said that 15,000 estimated Russian deaths to date is a conservative number.Reuters
I read once that Hitler was berating his staff saying "Don't tell me about Russia, Russia will cease to exist in 3 weeks".

History has not been kind to those who have chosen and made it their mission to invade Russia.

History has not been kind to Russia’s attempts at invading other countries.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
CNN , Reuters
It’s that simple.
And again.
Good money?
Are they being paid COD in money they can use if they need to buy bootleg parts or supplies from India or China? Maybe even Latin American or Mid-East countries?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
British Spy Chief , Moore of MI6, says Russia is running out of steam at this point in time and is now seeking help from anyone and everyone who might would lend it.
He further said that 15,000 estimated Russian deaths to date is a conservative number.Reuters
I read once that Hitler was berating his staff saying "Don't tell me about Russia, Russia will cease to exist in 3 weeks".
History has not been kind to those who have chosen and made it their mission to invade Russia.
True but Russia did hang on to over half of Europe for near 50 years after WW2. And Ukraine is next door and populated by a sizable population of folks sympathetic to Russia.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
This is going so well with Ignore and the Ignor-ants, even better than catching a whole Sounder of feral hogs on your deer lease in just a single attempt.

The exception of course is obvious, that being that the hogs are much more intelligent than the junior high school Howler Monkeys on this and other threads.!

Laughing!!

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
True but Russia did hang on to over half of Europe for near 50 years after WW2. And Ukraine is next door and populated by a sizable population of folks sympathetic to Russia.

In the annals of History, 50 years ain’t much of a snapshot.

Jmo

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Is this more important than the daily Covid stats? Seems you were doing good work with that.
Asking for a friend.
( Heard from Goalie? )

Ahh,,
And yet another Ignor-Ant, Howler Monkey swept into the trash bin of irrelevance and obscurity.

Ignore is such a nice feature.

That was rude, I'm concerned for my health, need to made educated informed decisions.
You didn't answer any of my questions. Only hate filled insults.
Are you a Democrat, Liberal, it's their thing you know.
(nothing from Goalie?)

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
What country started two world wars, invaded a dozen countries and killed over 30 million Russians, over 20 million European civilians and over 400,000 Americans?

What countries rounded up millions of Jews for slaughter? ( Germany, Poland and Ukraine)

Are they popular in Europe now? How many billions of tax dollars does the US give these countries every year? lol.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
more bare food shelves in America thanks to Biden's Russia sanctions

Slava Ukraine

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Ask ol toot about covid stats

Is this more important than the daily Covid stats? Seems you were doing good work with that.
Asking for a friend.
( Heard from Goalie? )

Ahh,,
And yet another Ignor-Ant, Howler Monkey swept into the trash bin of irrelevance and obscurity.

Ignore is such a nice feature.

That was rude, I'm concerned for my health, need to made educated informed decisions.
You didn't answer any of my questions. Only hate filled insults.
Are you a Democrat, Liberal, it's their thing you know.
(nothing from Goalie?)

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
This aged well ol clammy lol

Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by viking
Go serve him paper's. That’ll learn him.

Heh!

Those papers you mentioned will be duly served when Vlad sees what his future costs of borrowing for more Russian bond offerings becomes from his defaults.

Let’s see, cut him off from converting gold or rubles to Euros or USD to force default. Investors are the losers and as far as borrowing costs later after he turns off the gas spigot completely the EU will be in massive sh*t as it’s already been reported that with full gas storage they have 3 mos (which it isn’t full) 60% of industry will have to shut down or no heat.
Gotta love it. They is now burning tons and tons of dirty coal.

And at the end of the day when Europe and the rest do like Poland did having the option of Russia’s gas or not who loses or do folks see a sudden change of heart by Vlad ?

All of the European gas pipelines infrastructure will remain in place. They will have the ability to back feed and split costs of gas from LNG throughout the system.

With coal fired generation Europe will be at their goal of 80% not needing Russia’s gas by year’s end (projected).

LNG is cranking up rapidly worldwide for supplying Europe and other Russian customers.

Wont happen overnight but Vlad did Europe and other Russian gas users a monumental favor by being the KGB Dictator that he is.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Johnny Vodka chimes in

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Russian Default Reuters

Moscow has scrambled in recent days to find ways of dealing with upcoming payments and avoid a default.

President Vladimir Putin signed a decree last Wednesday to launch temporary procedures and give the government 10 days to choose banks to handle payments under a new scheme, suggesting Russia will consider its debt obligations fulfilled when it pays bondholders in roubles.

"Russia saying it's complying with obligations under the terms of the bond is not the whole story," Zia Ullah, partner and head of corporate crime and investigations at law firm Eversheds Sutherland told Reuters.

"If you as an investor are not satisfied, for instance, if you know the money is stuck in an escrow account, which effectively would be the practical impact of what Russia is saying, the answer would be, until you discharge the obligation, you have not satisfied the conditions of the bond."

With the Rubble Ruble so stronk you would think the bond holders would jump at the chance to settle in Rubble Rubles instead of dollars.

Very strange?

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Moscow and Kyiv sign Ukraine grain exports deal to ship grain from Ukraine BlacK Sea Ports .

Multiple sources

Putin’s new favorite song is said to be from Hank Williams’,
“I Saw The Light”.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Moscow and Kyiv sign Ukraine grain exports deal to ship grain from Ukraine BlacK Sea Ports .
Multiple sources
Putin’s new favorite song is said to be from Hank Williams’,
“I Saw The Light”.
I'm guessing Russia is going to get paid with hard money? I just hope for the best for Russia in this ordeal. I know Putin is a hard man to push around but I sort of like that about him.

That Zelensky dude kept pushing him and also allowed NATO and the USA to put him up to threatening Russia.

Now everyone is finding out Putin knows how to play hardball. This is not going to end well for Ukraine.

Page 51 of 117 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1Longbow, 160user, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 57 invisible), 2,467 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,820
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.