Page 52 of 117 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 116 117
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Moscow and Kyiv sign Ukraine grain exports deal to ship grain from Ukraine BlacK Sea Ports .
Multiple sources
Putin’s new favorite song is said to be from Hank Williams’,
“I Saw The Light”.
I'm guessing Russia is going to get paid with hard money? I just hope for the best for Russia in this ordeal. I know Putin is a hard man to push around but I sort of like that about him.

That Zelensky dude kept pushing him and also allowed NATO and the USA to put him up to threatening Russia.

Now everyone is finding out Putin knows how to play hardball. This is not going to end well for Ukraine.

A few things for your consideration.

The grain is Ukraine grain not Russian grain, Hastings.

Your Idol, putin, “Saw The Light “ due to the newly being installed sophisticated western anti-ship systems that would destroy Putin’s Black Sea fleet.

No one here has ever said that a seasoned KGB Agent and “former communist “ was a pushover.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
"The current situation in Ukraine is the result of unrelenting U.S. government intervention in the country, conducted in tandem with George Soros, the U.S. State Department, the EU, the BBC and other war-seeking media outlets, and, apparently, a secret U.S. military operation that built and operated multiple – perhaps 8 — bio-weapons laboratories in Ukraine. These entities – with their NATO buddies – tore down an elected Ukrainian government in 2014 and replaced it with one that is controlled by Soros, past and current U.S. presidents and their families, senior diplomats and generals, EU politicians, former Secretary of State Clinton and her personal criminal gang, and various U.S. business, energy, and banking carpetbaggers....."

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Fubarski
"The current situation in Ukraine is the result of unrelenting U.S. government intervention in the country, conducted in tandem with George Soros, the U.S. State Department, the EU, the BBC and other war-seeking media outlets, and, apparently, a secret U.S. military operation that built and operated multiple – perhaps 8 — bio-weapons laboratories in Ukraine. These entities – with their NATO buddies – tore down an elected Ukrainian government in 2014 and replaced it with one that is controlled by Soros, past and current U.S. presidents and their families, senior diplomats and generals, EU politicians, former Secretary of State Clinton and her personal criminal gang, and various U.S. business, energy, and banking carpetbaggers....."

Yup. Make that bioweapons lab count more like 46. That and Ukraine being perhaps the most compromised country for money laundering, child trafficking, and a WEF, NWO centerpiece. Feel bad for the average Ukrainian people but not for their leadership, military, Nazis, etc.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Moscow and Kyiv sign Ukraine grain exports deal to ship grain from Ukraine BlacK Sea Ports .
Multiple sources
“I Saw The Light”.
I'm guessing Russia is going to get paid with hard money? I just hope for the best for Russia in this ordeal. I know Putin is a hard man to push around but I sort of like that about him.
That Zelensky dude kept pushing him and also allowed NATO and the USA to put him up to threatening Russia.
Now everyone is finding out Putin knows how to play hardball. This is not going to end well for Ukraine.
Your Idol, putin, “Saw The Light “ due to the newly being installed sophisticated western anti-ship systems that would destroy Putin’s Black Sea fleet.
No one here has ever said that a seasoned KGB Agent and “former communist “ was a pushover.
If the several news reports I read are true Russian shipments of their own grain and fertilizers will go forward as well as Ukraine's. I am betting Putin will demand payment with hard money upon delivery. It is a disaster when 20 to 25% of a vital commodity gets removed from world trade.

We can do business with a lot of nasty nations. Why not Russia? I hope we don't harm ourselves any more than we already have defending the non-existent honor of Ukraine.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NoDak
Yup. Make that bioweapons lab count more like 46. That and Ukraine being perhaps the most compromised country for money laundering, child trafficking, and a WEF, NWO centerpiece. Feel bad for the average Ukrainian people but not for their leadership, military, Nazis, etc.
I am sorry to say I believe you two men have it figured out.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Multiple sources
“I Saw The Light”.
If the several news reports I read are true Russian shipments of their own grain and fertilizers will go forward as well as Ukraine's. I am betting Putin will demand payment with hard money upon delivery. It is a disaster when 20 to 25% of a vital commodity gets removed from world trade.

We can do business with a lot of nasty nations. Why not Russia? I hope we don't harm ourselves any more than we already have defending the non-existent honor of Ukraine.

Simple enough, we view things from a big difference in perspective.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
The USA today has pledged more hi-tech weapons to Ukraine including Drones. HIMARS , anti-tank and anti-shipping special weaponry.

Western Europe is following suit with additional hi-tech weaponry supplies and tech support.

Reuters

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
This War is really a Cliffhanger..
Hahaha Hahaha
When is NATO going to Pop the Weasel..
We got Grain Deals ..
We got Gas Deals ..
We got Fertilizer Deals ..
Don’t forget Oil ..
What a War ..
It summer this thing should be Hammer Down ..
I smell a Deal and a Christmas Party ..

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
The USA today has pledged more hi-tech weapons to Ukraine including Drones. HIMARS , anti-tank and anti-shipping special weaponry.

Western Europe is following suit with additional hi-tech weaponry supplies and tech support.

Reuters

I bet that makes your Va Jay Jay squirm like cray cray.

Remind me again, who is the USA Today?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Reuters

I bet that makes your Va Jay Jay squirm like cray cray

Well hell yeah. Putin is going to lose and we will keep sending billions to Ukraine for ever and Biteme and Soros and the CYA and Klaus Schwab and Piglosi and the Clinton Foundation will keep getting kickbacks from Zelensky.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Multiple sources
“I Saw The Light”.

We cant do business with Russia because they hate the Nazis who have taken over the US and Ukraine.

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Russia is preparing for a massive offensive to end this war once and for all, they will do it in the next 30 days - military observer, retired US Army Colonel Douglas McGregor

Zelensky is actually the leader now. He has an army there - nationalists who are trying to control what is left. But the truth is that the Ukrainian troops have failed – they cannot regain what they have lost. The bulk of the Russian army has been withdrawn. They've been resting and recovering for the past few weeks. They are preparing for a massive offensive to end this war once and for all. I think it's time to end this all that the Russians will do - within 30 days.

Nobody in Europe wants war with the Russians. Most of the armed forces of these countries are purely symbolic. Scenery! They haven't fought in decades. And they are definitely not ready to take the blow of the Russians. The Russian army only seemed inept, but now we see that for 150 days there has been a continuous struggle with the Ukrainian troops and their literal destruction.

So no one wants to have anything to do with this war, the Europeans are not ready to fight. I think they were following Biden's injunction that Putin's resignation should be hastened and that would cause disaster in Russia. And they believed it. Now we've got a lesson. Russia has plenty of resources, perhaps the most resource-rich country, and is not going to back down. And Putin's popularity ratings are going through the roof. After all, he defended Russia.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
A fairly humiliating outcome today for the USA sorry Ukrainians as they’ve been told to stop disrupting shipping and to forget about militarizing the Black Sea. The Turks for reasons unknown appear to have taken on the responsibility of clearing the mines which is a very risky business IMO.

The Ukes have been embarrassed by this to the point they didn’t actually want to sign but were basically forced to.

Meanwhile Russia come out of this with a clear win as they’ve had their sanctions on agriculture removed.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Russia is preparing for a massive offensive to end this war once and for all, they will do it in the next 30 days - military observer, retired US Army Colonel Douglas McGregor

Zelensky is actually the leader now. He has an army there - nationalists who are trying to control what is left. But the truth is that the Ukrainian troops have failed – they cannot regain what they have lost. The bulk of the Russian army has been withdrawn. They've been resting and recovering for the past few weeks. They are preparing for a massive offensive to end this war once and for all. I think it's time to end this all that the Russians will do - within 30 days.

Nobody in Europe wants war with the Russians. Most of the armed forces of these countries are purely symbolic. Scenery! They haven't fought in decades. And they are definitely not ready to take the blow of the Russians. The Russian army only seemed inept, but now we see that for 150 days there has been a continuous struggle with the Ukrainian troops and their literal destruction.

So no one wants to have anything to do with this war, the Europeans are not ready to fight. I think they were following Biden's injunction that Putin's resignation should be hastened and that would cause disaster in Russia. And they believed it. Now we've got a lesson. Russia has plenty of resources, perhaps the most resource-rich country, and is not going to back down. And Putin's popularity ratings are going through the roof. After all, he defended Russia.

Great post and thanks. I would quibble only with one point. Putins army moved slowly to save the civilian population by trying to surgically strike only the Ukrainian military and Azov positions. They could easily have taken the US Military tact of severe destruction Iraq experienced.

Putin can stomp any real opposition in Ukraine in a week or so if that becomes necessary.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/22/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It looks to me like Russia is not suffering too badly economically. Someone wants their Rubles enough to more than double their value as compared to U.S. dollars in the last few months. Reckon the USA and NATO can convince the rest of the world to quit buying Russian oil, wheat, fertilizer, and GOLD? The two most populous nations on earth have no problem dealing with Russia. They would probably deal with Ukraine also if the price was right.

How stupid can we be to make war on the largest country on earth that has a huge arsenal of nuclear weapons? All to support the nastiest European country to exist at this time in history?

Don't forget that the Russians and their much maligned ally Assad of Syria were fighting the Syrian rebels tooth and nail to protect Syria's Christian communities. But you never heard that story on U.S. news.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yep, and with Putin's and Trumps help they defeated Zero's and tge CYAs ISIS.

Sorry, Houston, no Muxie Caliphate for Syria as in Lybia. Now why did Killery say when running against Trump she would shoot Putins jets from the Syrian skies? Oh yeah, that NWO 500,000 million population thing the cabal had listed on their Georgia Stones.
Btw Houston, what happened to your buds Georgia Guide Stones.

Same thing thats happening to your buds Ukraine it seems.

Poof the magic dragon....

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
It looks to me like Russia is not suffering too badly economically. Someone wants their Rubles enough to more than double their value as compared to U.S.

The artificial ways Russia is propping up the ruble has been explained a half a dozen times in this thread. At this point anyone continuing to view that one factor as the end all be all indicator of the Russian economy is just being WILLFULLY IGNORANT!

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Willto
The artificial ways Russia is propping up the ruble has been explained a half a dozen times in this thread. At this point anyone continuing to view that one factor as the end all be all indicator of the Russian economy is just being WILLFULLY IGNORANT!

Your Va Jay Jay squirmin like cray cray?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Willto
It looks to me like Russia is not suffering too badly economically. Someone wants their Rubles enough to more than double their value as compared to U.S.
I was thinking it would be hard to artificially prop up a currency when the NWO is working to keep you down. My idea is that Russia looks good to currency traders due to their very low national debt, their ownership of vital commodities in huge amounts, their favorable balance of trade, and of course their successful prosecution of the Ukraine conflict.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The U.S. is broke. Damn near insolvent. We shouldn't send a penny to ANY foreign country, especially not the mega corrupt Ukraine.

Page 52 of 117 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 54 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,840
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.