Hop To
Page 53 of 117 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 116 117
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
The U.S. is broke. Damn near insolvent. We shouldn't send a penny to ANY foreign country, especially not the mega corrupt Ukraine.

Houston disagrees. How else are his puke buds supposed to bankrupt this country he and Jell0 loves so much.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
The U.S. is broke. Damn near insolvent. We shouldn't send a penny to ANY foreign country, especially not the mega corrupt Ukraine.
Especially Ukraine.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Willto
It looks to me like Russia is not suffering too badly economically. Someone wants their Rubles enough to more than double their value as compared to U.S.

The artificial ways Russia is propping up the ruble has been explained a half a dozen times in this thread. At this point anyone continuing to view that one factor as the end all be all indicator of the Russian economy is just being WILLFULLY IGNORANT!

Willfully Ignorant is an accurate description here.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Eu sanctions still failing miserably just like Biden's in the US. Four governments already collapsed

Russia-related sanctions have not shattered Moscow's resolve, while Europe has already lost four governments amid economic and political crises, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban said on Saturday.
"The West's strategy is like a car with flat tires on all four wheels... The sanctions did not destabilize Moscow. Europe is in trouble, economically and politically, and four governments have become victims: UK, Bulgarian, Italian and Estonian… People will face a sharp increase in prices. And the better part of the world deliberately did not support us as well — China, India, Brazil, South Africa, the Arab world, Africa — everybody is aloof from this conflict, they are interested in their own affairs," Orban said, delivering a speech in the Romanian city of Baile Tusnad.
Orban further noted that the Ukrainian conflict is likely to "put an end to the Western hegemony, which could unite the world against someone," and that a "multipolar global order will knock on the door
."

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban said on Saturday that Europe needs a new strategy aimed at peace in the Ukrainian conflict.

Last edited by ribka; 07/23/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2
The USA today has pledged more hi-tech weapons to Ukraine including Drones. HIMARS , anti-tank and anti-shipping special weaponry.

Western Europe is following suit with additional hi-tech weaponry supplies and tech support.

Reuters
How will they get that stuff across the border?

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It looks to me like Russia is not suffering too badly economically. Someone wants their Rubles enough to more than double their value as compared to U.S.
The artificial ways Russia is propping up the ruble has been explained a half a dozen times in this thread. At this point anyone continuing to view that one factor as the end all be all indicator of the Russian economy is just being WILLFULLY IGNORANT!
I admit ignorance about a lot of things. It is just that the explanations of how Russia could thwart the NWO attempts to destroy its economy just do not make sense.

How could Russia possibly fraudulently increase the value of its currency on the international markets?

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings
I admit ignorance about a lot of things. It is just that the explanations of how Russia could thwart the NWO attempts to destroy its economy just do not make sense.

How could Russia possibly fraudulently increase the value of its currency on the international markets?

Upgrade your Search Engine, learn how to use it. There’s a big difference in being ignorant and being Willfully Ignorant.

School is out for the summer.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Ustoned, as Q said, "You people are stupid".
I can prove it, you speak lies and Bull Schiett and youre stupid enough to believe it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Upgrade your Search Engine, learn how to use it. There’s a big difference in being ignorant and being Willfully Ignorant.
I did not expect to get a sensible answer because there isn't one concerning Russia's strong financial status without admitting they are financially strong and are making gains in this conflict and gaining in prestige among the very populous "3rd world".

The NATO countries of Europe and the USA are bankrupt.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
I did not expect to get a sensible answer because there isn't one concerning Russia's strong financial status without admitting they are financially strong and are making gains in this conflict and gaining in prestige among the very populous "3rd world".

The NATO countries of Europe and the USA are bankrupt.

It may not be the answer that you wanted in order to fit your limited narrative and I knew that it would fall upon the deaf ears of Willfully Ignorant folks .and will so again. And again. Jmo.

If you’re happy, I’m happy for you. There’s much to be said for Ignorant bliss.

These gains that you continually speak of,,,you do realize that we’re now into the 5th month of the invasion and that your boy putin had to go begging for armaments from Terrorist Iran?

You really should try another sales approach for you and the wife to move to Russia like you said earlier here on this thread. Then there’s Cuba to consider also.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Man...covid was hard on you.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Man...covid was hard on you.
No kidding.

You howler you.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The globalist actions in Ukraine has hurt America and Western Europe worse that they've hurt Russia.

Globalists are evil,...but they're not stupid. They meant to damage America and Western Europe with this mess all along.

,...just like they're damaging America and Western Europe by opening up the borders and allowing illegals to flood into both Western Europe and America,....and shutting down America's domestic oil production.

That's the short list of what's being done.

Damn Bolsheviks,...

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The globalist actions in Ukraine has hurt America and Western Europe worse that they've hurt Russia.

Globalists are evil,...but they're not stupid. They meant to damage America and Western Europe with this mess all along.

,...just like they're damaging America and Western Europe by opening up the borders and allowing illegals to flood into both Western Europe and America,....and shutting down America's domestic oil production.

Damn Bolsheviks,...

I see that The Netherlands have now procured 3 luxury cruise ships to house their overflows of folks coming in. The detainee centers are full of refugees and they’re sleeping outside of these centers on the ground.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Houston 2 who are you

~ The Lone Ranger

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Houston 2 who are you

~ The Lone Ranger

Don Lemmon's gimp.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Houston 2 who are you

~ The Lone Ranger
In his dreams.
More like …

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I'm pretty sure the first step in artificially propping up your currency is to get the richest countries on earth to sanction your currency.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Damn Bolsheviks,...

I see that The Netherlands have now procured 3 luxury cruise ships to house their overflows of folks coming in. The detainee centers are full of refugees and they’re sleeping outside of these centers on the ground.

Ukranians, I assume.

Rank and file Ukranians want nothing to do with the schitt that the Bolsheviks have stirred up in Ukraine.

The biggest problem (or benefit) that Ukraine has from all of this is, except for a radical faction, no Ukranians want to go to war to fight for the western Bolsheviks who have stood the Ukranian government on its head and caused this mess.

Everything was good until the globalist Bolsheviks started pulling their tricks in Ukraine back in 2014.

Now, Ukraine has a mess, Western Europe has a mess, and the U.S.A. has a mess.

For some reason, you're cheering it on.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Houston 2 who are you

~ The Lone Ranger

KEMOSABE !!!

Page 53 of 117 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,498 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,187
Posts18,484,861
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.