-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Just made another experimental dip (for corn chips) that I like and will continue to experiment with �
� refried beans
� Ranch dressing

Mix well.

� will try also with jalape�o, onion, Tabasco, et alii, as "inspired" at the moment.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cream Cheese and GOOD Salsa is pretty good too. Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I have one I have been making and it goes fast. Chop up about 2+ cups of Vidalia, Walla Walla onions ( usually 1 large one). 1 1/2 to 2 cups of Mayo and 8 oz package of Mozzerella cheese, mix well and bake in an 8" pan at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or til the top starts to brown..

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Ya know, if you use avacado instead of.........whatever.........it will lower your cholesterol instead of raising it. Tastes good too!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey now that sounds good, bet it would be even better with some habanero's in it. Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Just made another experimental dip (for corn chips) that I like and will continue to experiment with �
� refried beans
� Ranch dressing

Mix well.

� will try also with jalape�o, onion, Tabasco, et alii, as "inspired" at the moment.

Sounds kinda like you might be headed for Dr. Ken's version of the ol' 7 layer dip! I have had lots of variations...Good Stuff! Ranch makes a good addition to a lot of things! Kat puts a little dry ranch mix in her chicken noodle soup...when I first heard this I couldn't imagine it...but it adds a neat little kick to it!

War Damn Eagle!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
Ya know, if you use avacado instead of.........whatever.........it will lower your cholesterol instead of raising it. Tastes good too!

One of the few benefits of Dr. H's condition is that he doesn't give two whoops about cholesterol.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
� refried beans
� Ranch dressing

Mix well.

Damn boy,with recipes like that, you be headed off to yer own cookin' show soon, I'd bet. wink smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tastefully Simple makes a wonderful dip mix called Fiesta Party Dip. You mix the dry mix with mayonnaise and sour cream. Delicious! It has a real hot "kick," and Barak loves it!

I imagine it would be good mixed in a melted cheese dip as well, or even into refried beans. Yum!

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by RickyD

One of the few benefits of Dr. H's condition is that he doesn't give two whoops about cholesterol.

Not directed at the good Doctor or anyone else. Just a little thing I heard recently and wanted to pass on for anyone with such an interest.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barak

True � and I'm thankful for all the little side benefits of being unable to swallow solid food. Since I have to spit it out after I've enjoyed the flavor, I can "eat" gobs of good stuff without congesting my tummy. Half a gallon of ice cream at a pop is no challenge at all. I've gone through as much as five quarts in one sitting, filling-up my spit bucket instead of my tummy.

� also a good way to "eat" as much as you want, whatever you want, and lose weight.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Saute a finely chopped onion, Jalipenos, red and green bell peppers in oil add a 1/2 teaspoon of white, black, and red pepper, 1/4 cup vinegar and ten finely chopped roma tomatoes and three Table spoons of sugarand half cup each chopped celantro and parsley . Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for ten minutes. Let cool or serve warm with chips. Taste improves if left to set overnight in the fridge then rewarmed in microwave.

Declaration of Independance, in ENGLISH
U.S. Constitution, in ENGLISH
U.S. Bill of Rights, in ENGLISH
If you cannot or don't want to learn ENGLISH, go back to the third world cesspool you came from
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
� refried beans
� Ranch dressing

Mix well.

That sounds good. You might try mixing in a little Mrs. Renfro's habanero salsa (can be found at Safeway & Albertson's).

There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor polite, nor popular -- but one must ask, "Is it right?"

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't think there's a loser anywhere in the above recipes. Taste treats are all the better if spontaneously concocted, imho.

Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. -- Daniel Webster

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

289 members (280shooter, 29aholic, 204guy, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 300_savage, 40 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,366
Posts18,488,228
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.